Bipartite Discussions with IBA
Joint Circular by AIBEA-NCBE-BEFI-INBEF-NOBW: One more round of Bipartite Discussions was held between workman unions and IBA today at Mumbai. IBA was represented by Mr. Rakesh Sharma, (MD of IDBI Bank), Chairman of the Small Negotiating Committee, Mrs. Reeta Kaul, GM, PNB, Mr. S K Suri, GM, Allahabad Bank, Mr. B Rajkumar, Dy. Chief Executive, IBA, Mr. Sanjay Prakash DGM, SBI, Mr S K Kakkar, Sr Advisor-HR, IBA and Mr. KS Chauhan, Sr Vice President, IBA. We were represented by our five Workman Unions.
On Friday, 18 January, 2019
Core Committee Meeting was held at IBA office at Cuffe Parade, Mumbai.
It was “Core Committee” meeting which was scheduled to discuss non financial issues. It was not main “Negotiating Committee” meeting.
Though the meeting lasted for more than 2 hours, absolutely No agreement on any issue was reached at. IBA did not give any concrete promise on any issue.
In my absence the meeting was attended by our Deputy General Secretary Mr.Vinod Nikam.
1.Stagnation Increments :
To make all increments bi annual. Those who take reversion from Officer post should also get these increments.
2. PQP : should be equal to one increment at first stage of basic pay. Sub Staff should get compensation like Clerks on passing Graduation, JAIIB, CAIIB. SUB STAFF passing CAIIB should get promotion also.
3. Parity of *pension* among all pensioners, removal of a few anomalies.
4. Widening net of Project Area Allowance. Enhancement in HRA within such areas.
5. Leave Bank, Sabbatical Leave, Study Leave.
6. One more option to retirees to opt for Medical Insurance Scheme.
7. Changes in calculation while fixing Pension like minimum service, service for full pension, calculation of average salary eligible.
8. Special Area Allowance.
9. Outsourcing: need to define core & non core business.
10. Overtime Allowance : New formula for calculation is submitted by Unions for IBA consideration.
There was only discussion on these topics. No conclusion was arrived on any point.
During last Negotiating Committee Meeting, some organisations of Officers walked out on issue of fractured mandate. They went on strike during last month. So Officer Associations did not come for meeting. Discussions were limited to workmen issues only.
Next “Core Committee” meeting is tentatively scheduled on 1 February 2019.
Main Negotiating Committee Meeting date will be conveyed by IBA at a later date.
Bank Karmachari Sena Mahasangh Zindabad