- Used to choose between various projects.
- A capital project involves capital outflow( investment) and capital inflows(net profit) over the life of the project.
- PV of all cash inflows will be +ve and PV of all cash outflows will be negative.PV will depend on the discount rate( cost of capital)
- Summation of all the PVs of cash inflows and outflows is called Net Present Value(NPV)
- IRR is that discount rate at which NPV of a project is zero.
- Other method used for capital budgeting is pay back period method.
Welcome! Log into your account
Recover your password
A password will be e-mailed to you.
Principles and Legal Banking Videos
PPB Module D 4th Class | PPB Module D Class 50 | Principles and Practices of Banking
LRAB Class - 1 Daily Free Live Classes | Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking
Non Performing assets | PPB Module B Class 35 | Principles and Practices of Banking
Memory Recalled Questions | PPB Module B Class 26 | JAIIB Live Class
Negotiable Instruments | PPB Module B Class 21 | JAIIB - Bank Promotion Class