Interest Rate Policy is explained in this video by Learning Sessions ___________________________________________
Get Full Course JAIIB/ CAIIB Videos in Hindi + English and 3000+ Previous Year Questions, important question videos
300+ Mock Tests
Compete tests =::::Get them Here: https://goo.gl/1TVSLX 1. The policy is issued in April. Bi Monthly reviews is undertaken by RBI.
2. RBI has deregulated interest rate on term deposits of banks except FCNR (B) deposits.
3. Interest rate on Domestic Saving deposits has been deregulated. It is decided by banks.
4. In respect of advances, RBI has deregulated interest except DRI where it is 4% p.a.
5. Interest rate on deposits and advances are decided by Board of Directors of Banks or by Asset Liability
Management Committee of the respective banks if powers delegated by Board.
6. Interest rates on advances are linked to Base of the Bank which varies from bank to bank.
7. RBI has asked banks to adopt concept of Base Rate instead of BPLR w.e.f. 1.7.2010
Welcome! Log into your account
Recover your password
A password will be e-mailed to you.
Principles and Legal Banking Videos
PPB Module D 4th Class | PPB Module D Class 50 | Principles and Practices of Banking
LRAB Class - 1 Daily Free Live Classes | Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking
Non Performing assets | PPB Module B Class 35 | Principles and Practices of Banking
Memory Recalled Questions | PPB Module B Class 26 | JAIIB Live Class
Negotiable Instruments | PPB Module B Class 21 | JAIIB - Bank Promotion Class