FREE DIGITAL BANKING NOTE PDF – BRANCHLESS BANKING
If you are looking to understand the topic of Branchless Banking then you are at the right place where we explain the topic from CAIIB Exam.
CAIIB is an abbreviation that stands for Certified Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers. These exams are given twice a year by the IIBF (Indian Institute of Banking and Finance). The IIBF has brought together approximately 700 banks and financial institutions since its founding in 1928. It’s one of the IIBF’s specific examinations designed to help current IIBF members get the most out of their membership. The purpose of this experiment is to compare and contrast several ways for establishing dynamic and general financial management. There are two obligatory papers and one optional paper in this course. CAIIB is well-known in the financial business, and it is thought to create remarkable dynamic knowledge and abilities.
The prerequisites for taking the CAIIB 2022 exam are as follows:
- Candidates must complete the JAIIB test or Part 1 of the Associate Examination and be a member of the IIBF to be considered.
- The candidate’s membership in the organization should not be passed due.
BRANCHLESS BANKING MEANING:
Branchless Banking refers to the supply of banking services through retail agents, mobile phones, and other channels as an alternative to physical branches and premises, as defined by the Branchless Banking Regulations. The internet has transformed the world into one enormous marketplace where communication takes place in real-time in recent years. It has influenced every aspect of our lives, making things easier. The financial services business, particularly banking, is one of the primary industries where the internet’s benefits have been put to good use. It has enabled banking to become location agnostic, guaranteeing that people can access banking services no matter where they are.
The banking sector has seen significant changes in recent years as a result of COVID-19 and the fear of being affected. Because of the advancement of banking-focused technology, a considerable transition to branchless banking has occurred. On a global scale, branchless banking has primarily been implemented in industrialized countries. However, due to a lack of technology and uneven financial systems, developing countries such as India are following a parallel growth trend. Fintech and financial technology suppliers are making waves around the world by bringing large beneficiaries to the fore. The allure of these tech-savvy banks is that they spot the flaws, faults, and pain points in traditional bank offer and address them. These services, however, differ from those in India in that they target the young and unbanked populations of industrialized countries with attractive savings account rates. They charge 1.50 percent in the United States, compared to 0.01 percent to 0.07 percent at typical banks.
Now if you have registered or want to register for the upcoming CAIIB Exams, then you can take a look at the CAIIB EXAM 2022 passing criteria to understand how much score you will need if you want to clear CAIIB.
Read Also: What is Digital Banking in Detail?
CAIIB EXAMS 2022 PASSING CRITERIA:
- The topic requires a minimum score of 50 out of 100.
- Candidates who receive a minimum of 45 points in each particular topic and a total of 50 percent in all examination subjects in a single try will also be deemed PASS.
- Candidates can keep the scores for subjects they cleared in the previous try until the time allotted for passing the exam expires.
CAIIB EXAMS RETAIL SYLLABUS 2022
MODULE A – INTRODUCTION MODULE
You’ll have a detailed explanation of retail banking. You’ll learn about the history and definition of retail banking, its function in bank operations, the applicability of various retailing principles, the contrast between retail and wholesale and corporate banking, and more. You will also learn about-
- Deposit basis
- IRA basis
- Customer Identification
- Teller basis
MODULE B – RETAIL PRODUCTS MODULE
Overview of Retail Products:
This unit discusses numerous Retail Product Overviews, including Customer requirements, Product creation process, Liabilities & Assets Products, such as Liability Product Descriptions, Asset Product Descriptions, Credit Scoring Topics, and Retail Loan Approval Process, and so on. If you are looking for a concise yet informative booklet for all these topics you should definitely have this module.
Important Asset Products contains the following:
- Home Loans- Eligibility, Purpose, Amounts, Margin Requirements, Pre-Payment Issues, Security, Disbursement, Moratorium, and Repayments or Collection for Home Loans
- Personal Loans – It will cover Eligibility, Purpose, Amounts, Disbursement, Moratorium, Personal Loan Repayments or Collection, Prepayment problems, and Security
- Vehicle Loans- Eligibility, Disbursement, Moratorium, Prepayment issues, Collection, and Repayments of Vehicle Loans Purpose, Margin Requirements, and Security Amounts.
- Credit or Debit Cards – You will learn all you need to know about credit and debit cards, including the differences between the two, eligibility for cards, purposes, amounts, margins, security, the process of using the cards, billing cycles, credit or reward points, and more.
Read Also: DIGITAL BANKING RECOLLECTED QUESTIONS 2022
MODULE C – Retail Product Marketing and Sales, MIS & Accounting:
Strategies for Retail:
This unit explains retail strategies such as tie-ups with institutions for personal loans, credit cards, and educational loans, with OEMs/Authorized Dealers for auto or vehicle loans, and with Builders or Developers for home loans.
The Selling Process in Retail Products and How Direct Selling Agents Work:
This unit discusses the Selling Process in Retail Products and how Direct Selling Agents go about their jobs.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM):
It is a term that refers to the management of customer relationships
This topic discusses the role of customer relationship management and its impact, as well as the stages involved in the customer relationship management process.
Channels of Distribution:
Branches, Extension counters, Automatic Teller Machines, Point of Sale, Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, and other channels are included in this unit.
MODULE D – Other challenges relating to securitization in retail banking and mortgage-backed securities
- Banking on the Internet:
This area covers a wide range of digital banking products, including cards, EMV technology, ATMs, Cash Deposit Machines, Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Cash Re-Cyclers, Pos Terminals, Branchless Banking, Payment Systems, Digital Banking Marketing, and New Developments in Digital Banking.
- Retailing trends include:
Retailing’s current trends, new products such as insurance, Demat services, property services, online or phone banking, reverse mortgage, investment advising and wealth management, e-growth, banking’s cross-selling potential, and so on.
Read Also: COACHING CLASSES FOR DIGITAL BANKING 2022
STUDY MATERIAL FOR CAIIB RETAIL BANKING:
IIBF CAIIB’s Retail Banking Study Material has been created by Learning Sessions and is available in both combo packs and individual packs. You can get CAIIB materials in whatever package (single subject or all subjects) that you wish. The following are the contents of the CAIIB Course by Learning Sessions:
- Full course videos
- Chapter-wise or Topic wise
- Memory recalled/previous year questions
- ePDF notes (accessible only on app)
- Case Studies
- Different varieties of tests- Chapter wise, Mock test, etc.