The user data such as email ID, mobile number, any other personal details or application usage data is used to provide you updates and for a better application experience. None of the data as above is shared with the third parties.
We may provide frequent updates to you regarding the application using your email ID or your mobile number. If you feel anytime that you don’t want to share your personal data with us anymore you can unsubscribe to US and can also write to us at banishaGupta2099@gmail.com or you can contact us at 8360944207 between 10 AM to 5 PM on weekdays.
Further the educational data such as study notes, multiple choice questions or MCQs, mock test, memory called questions, previous year questions or any video that is provided by us is to the best of the knowledge and we will not be responsible for any kind of loss.
In the free application you may see many third party advertisements but these advertisements are contextual and are not being served by us. But we assure you not to provide any kind of advertisements that shows nudity or violence or breach your any personal sentiments. The data for the advertisements may be collected by us but it will only be used for advertisement and analytics purposes and moreover this advertisement data is not connected to any personally identifier information such as IMEI, mAC address or SSAID without explicit consent of yours.
The collection and use of the advertising identifier and commitment to these terms is disclosed to users in a legally adequate privacy notification.
What information do we collect from you and when?
When you start playing at PlayLucky7, we request information such as your name, email address, home address, mobile number, FB page likes. Of course, you may also visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
The information we collect can be used in the following ways:
1) To process transactions: your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your written consent. Our main purpose for gathering personal information is for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
2) To personalize your PlayLucky7 experience: your individual information will help us better respond to your individual needs.
3) To improve our website: we continuously strive to improve the PlayLucky7 website features based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
4) To improve customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
5) To send periodic emails: the email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your account. In addition we like to send out occasional company news, updates, related product or service information etc.
6) To check your FB Page Likes:To check FB pages u liked and to suggest you pages matching your taste and in return to provide you with gameplay points.
NOTE: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from our mailing list we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of every email we send out.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter or submit any personal details to PlayLucky7.
We offer the use of a secure server: All sensitive information, including credit card details, is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database which is only accessible to those authorized with special access to each system. These people are required by law to keep all information on our systems confidential.
NOTE: After any transaction, your private information (credit card details, financial information etc.) is immediately deleted from our servers. We do not store this sensitive information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer the personal information of our customers to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those third parties agree to keep all information confidential.
In certain circumstances we may also release your information if we believe releasing it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our rights and the rights of others. However, no personal information will ever be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other such uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, and at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies and should be researched independently by anyone wishing to use their services.
NOTE: We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these third party sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback and issues concerning these third party sites.
Children�s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in complete compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children�s Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years or older.