IIBF MSME EXAM DATE 2022, REGISTRATION DATE, AND SYLLABUS
MSME i.e a certificate course offered by the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) to its members and non-members as well. As the MSME Finances’ importance grew in the banking sector, this Certificate course intends to equip practicing banking and finance professionals with in-depth knowledge of the said field.
Completing the MSME examination gets you certified as CCC or Certified Credit Counselors. Such candidates who are recommended by SIDBI will be issued a joint certificate from IIBF & SIDBI.
MSME EXAM DATES 2021
IIBF has the dates published for MSME 2021 EXAMS Registrations on its official website. You can easily apply for the MSME exam that is going to be held as per the following dates:
|Paper||Small & Medium Enterprises in India|
(10-11-2021 to 24-11-2021)
You can check the official data issued by the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance on MSME by clicking on the link here: https://iibf.org.in/documents/RulesSyllabus/2020/160%20-%20MSME-RP-Final_20200527.pdf
MSME IIBF 2021-2022 Application Fee: The Registration fees for the members & non-members for IIBF MSME vary for both & are given below:
|MEMBERS||Rs. 1,100 + GST|
|NON-MEMBERS||Rs. 1,600 + GST|
For Subsequent each attempt
|MEMBERS||Rs. 1,100 + 18% = Rs. 1,298.00|
|NON-MEMBERS||Rs. 1,600 + 18% = Rs. 1,888.00|
OVERVIEW OF MSME 2021-2022 IIBF
|EXAM||MSME EXAM 2021|
|EXAM LANGUAGE||English only|
|REGISTRATION DATE||10-11-2021 to 24-11-2021|
||Rs. 1,298.00 (Rs. 1,100+198 [GST])Rs. 1,888.00 (Rs. 1,600+288 [GST])|
|EXAM APPLICATION MODE||Online only|
|APPLICATION FORM/REGISTRATION||Click Here|
89769 08892 / 89769 08891
IIBF 2021-2022 MSME ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
You can write for MSME Exams if you (member or not) have:
- Passed 12th standard examination in any discipline or its equivalent; or
- Cleared IIBFs BC/BF (Business Correspondents/Facilitators) examination.
Important Topic:- IBF MSME Short Notes Part 1
HOW TO APPLY FOR REGISTRATION OF MSME EXAM?
You can apply for MSME Exams by following the process given below:
- Visit MSME course page and then login with your membership/registration no. and password under the Apply for exams online tab.
- Read the rules, syllabus & eligibility, and instructions for MSME carefully given on the new page.
- Select the MSME from the given examinations.
- Click on the Examination or Courses option available on the left side
- Logon with the membership no. and password.
- Carefully read the instructions & then accept.
- Enter all the details required in the application form and then preview them for any correction.
- Once checked for any correction, click on accept & Submit and then proceed to pay the application fee.
- Select the option for payment you want to pay with and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once payment is successful, details of the transaction will be displayed on your screen and as well as be sent to your cell no. & e-mail.
- Take a printout of the form & payment details for future reference.
Read Also:- MSME Registration Process Updates
MSME IIBF EXAM PATTERN FOR 2021-2022:
The pattern for the MSME exam for each paper is given below:
|No. of Questions||120 MCQs|
|Duration of exam||2 hours|
|Medium of Exam||English|
IIBF 2021-2022 MSME EXAM SYLLABUS:
|Small & Medium Enterprises in India||Setting up MSME, MSMEs: Policy, its Regulatory and Legal Framework, Institutional Framework & MSME Financing, Financing Options & Modes, Development of MSME, Clusters, and Cluster Development, Rehabilitation of MSME, and Future of MSMEs|
Please follow the link provided here to read the full syllabus of MSME EXAM 2021-2022: https://iibf.org.in/documents/RulesSyllabus/2020/160%20-%20MSME-RP-Final_20200527.pdf
CUT OFF DATE FOR GUIDELINES OR IMPORTANT DEVELOPMENTS FOR EXAMINATIONS:
IIBF may also ask questions about the latest developments and guidelines that get issued by various regulators in the exams. So, you as a candidate of the exam are also required to keep yourself updated with the same. Because there are so many regular updates & developments, IIBF has provided cut-off dates up to only which you are required to keep yourself updated. The dates are given below:
Read Also:- MSME Course by IIBF in detail
|EXAM PERIOD||CUT-OFF DATE OF GUIDELINES|
|August 2021 to January 2022||30 June 2021|
|February 2022 to July 2022||31 December 2021|
IIBF MSME RESULT 2021-2022
IIBF declares the results of MSME Result Advice on its website: http://www.iibf.org.in/ and it can be downloaded from there.
As the Paper Certificates has been discontinued by the Institute, passed candidates will receive a digitally signed certificate on their e-mail registered with the Institute within 3 weeks of the result declaration.
MSME STUDY MATERIAL 2021-2022
So, if you have come to the decision to write the upcoming MSME EXAM in 2021, we would like to recommend you the Best Study Material for MSME 2021-2022 that is available in the market and that too at the lowest cost! The course will have the following contents:
- Full chapter-wise video course of MSME (mix of Hindi & English Language)
- Detailed Concepts
- Memory Recalled Questions
- Tests for MSME 2021-22:
- Mock Tests
- Epdfs Notes of MSME (accessible through Learning Sessions android app only)
This study material is made available to you by Mr. Ashish Jain who is an ex-banker having 7 years of experience in the Credit Department. Having been delivered 900+ hours of online classes and rendered services to 1,25,000+ candidates so far make him the most suitable to help you with the exams in the best possible way.
You can visit this link to get the details of MSME STUDY MATERIAL here.