CAIIB JUNE EXAM FREE EPDF NOTES 2023
In this post, we will provide you with the CAIIB Free epdf notes and also discuss the Full CAIIB Course at the lowest price ever.
One of IIBF’s (Indian Institute of Banking & Finance) main courses is CAIIB (Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers). CAIIB’s goal is to provide advanced information needed for better decision-making in areas such as Treasury Management, Risk Management, Balance Sheet Management, Credit Management, International Banking, Economic Analysis, and so on.
CAIIB consists of 4 mandatory papers:
- ABM (Advanced Banking management)
- BFM ( Bank Financial Management)
- ABFM (Advanced Business & Financial Management)
- BRBL (Banking Regulations and Business Laws)
Along with these mandatory papers, we have one more elective paper, which can be chosen from the following four options:
- Human resource management
- Central banking
- Rural banking
- Information technology & digital banking
- Risk Management
This is the right post for you if you want to pass the CAIIB exam 2023 in one attempt and learn all of the crucial questions, memory-recalled questions, and study notes as per the revised syllabus of IIBF Certified Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers. Here you will find all of the necessary notes and CAIIB study materials for your exam.
We are providing all the study materials at a very heavy discount at this time of the year. So don’t waste time researching study material at different places when you are getting everything here at a FLAT discount of 82%.
Our study materials are created by bank professionals who have worked for public sector banks and have passed the JAIIB and CAIIB exams themselves.
So, don’t be concerned about the material; you’ll get the best in learningsessions.in
Free or Paid Mock Tests are also available for the CAIIB Exam.
We provide the greatest study material at learning sessions, which includes entire course videos covering all modules and topics in Hindi and English, 5000+ chapter-by-chapter previous year questions, and 2000+ fast notes.
We also offer some free mock tests and sample papers to help you master the topics and get a sense of the types of questions that will be asked on the CAIIB examinations.
ADVANCED BANKING MANAGEMENT (ABM)
In CAIIB 2023 Exams, ABM is the first mandatory exam. In CAIIB, both ABM and BFM are considered challenging papers. The fundamental reason for this is that the topics covered in these two exams are not covered in general banking and do not arise in day-to-day banking activity. This subject has been separated into four modules, which are as follows:
- A: Statistics (New module)
- B: Human Resource Management in Banks
- C: Credit management MODULE
- D: Compliance In Banks & Corporate Governance (New module)
List of important topics in each module:
- Statistics (detailed topics will be added as soon as IIBF notifies the latest syllabus)
- Module B: Human Resource Management: Must-know subjects include HRM in banks, Human Resource Development, Organizational Human Implications, Performance Management, and HR & IT.
You must thoroughly read all of McMillan’s subjects in this module. It’s simple and merely theoretical. Simply go over the MCQs in this module again and again.
- Credit Management, Overview of Credit Management, Financial Statement Analysis, Working Capital Finance, Credit Control, Monitoring, Rehabilitation, and Recovery are all topics covered in Module C.
- Module D: Compliance In Banks & Corporate Governance (detailed topics will be added as soon as IIBF notifies the latest syllabus)
This module should only be read from McMillan’s book. This module’s chapters are not as long as those in other modules. Financial statements and balance sheets can be used to practice numerical skills.
To earn 50 points on the ABM Paper, you must study at least 3 modules in depth. Depending on your strengths, you can choose which modules to study more deeply. I recommend that you save Module B for last and only read the formulas from it, as it is rather boring, lengthy, and difficult to understand.
BANK FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT (BFM 2023)
BFM is the second required test in CAIIB 2023, designed by IIBF, and is widely regarded as the most challenging subject. However, with the right guidance and knowledge of what to cover, your chances of passing increase dramatically. According to the IIBF, you must prepare four modules in bank financial management. These are the following:
- International Banking (Module A)
- Risk Assessment and Management (Module B)
- Treasury Management (Module C)
- Balance Sheet Management (Module D)
Important topics list:-
- Module A: International Banking: Exchange Rates and Forex Business, Forex Derivatives Fundamentals, Documentary LC, and Exporter and Importer Services
- Module B: Risk Assessment and Management: Volatility, value-added risk, banking industry risk legislation, CRAR, and market risk
- Module C: Introduction to Treasury Management, Treasury Product Types, Treasury Risk Management, and Treasury and Asset-Liability Management
- Balance Sheet Management (Module D):- ALM in the Bank’s Balance Sheet, Capital and Banking Regulation, Capital Adequacy, Asset Classification, Provisioning Norms, and Interest Rate Risk Management
RECALLED QUESTIONS OF BFM 2023-
If you’re studying for the upcoming IIBF BFM Exam, don’t forget to look over the memory-recalled questions from prior BFM Exams. These questions or themes will undoubtedly assist you in passing the CAIIB BFM 2023 Exams. All of these queries have epdf answers on our website.
Also, use the questions below as practice before looking for the answers so you can see how well you’ve studied for the CAIIB Exam in 2023 thus far.
ABC Bank’s re-pricing assets and liabilities (in crores) are as follows:
Call Money 600, Cash Credit Loans 480, Cash in Hand 500, Saving Bank 600, Fixed Deposit 600, and Current Deposit 600.
Ques-What is the adjusted gap in re-pricing assets & liabilities?
- Rs.100 Cr
- Rs.120 Cr
- Rs.140 Cr
- Rs.160 Cr
Like this question, you will find a lot of CAIIB free epdf notes which will help you in your last-minute preparations on our website. So, what are you waiting for go to our site and download the epdf.
The following is a list of the order in which you should prepare Bank Financial Management Modules:
- RISK MANAGEMENT (MODULE B)
- INTERNATIONAL BANKING (MODULE A)
- MANAGEMENT OF ASSETS AND LIABILITIES ( MODULE D)
- TREASURY MANAGEMENT (Module C)
BFM is primarily centred on the notion of risk, which includes its identification, measurement, management, and reduction. If you look at the components of all four modules, you’ll notice that they all circle RISK in some way. As a result, your main concentration should be on Module B.
Then there’s Module A, which is all about international banking. This paper is primarily on foreign exchange. TT, Letter of Credit Procedure, UCPDC-600, Exporter Facilities & Case Studies, and other relevant issues are covered.
Module D covers ideas such as Asset Liability Management or Balance Sheet Management, BASEL-III Pillars, Liquidity, and IRAC (Insecticide Resistance Action Committee) Norms for Asset Classification. BESEL-III is the most crucial.
MODULE C REQUIREMENTS
You’ll need to go over the basic concepts of the several Committees discussed in Module C, as well as financial products, interest rate risk, and money market instruments, among other things.
Although all of the modules are equally significant, you can also pass the paper by studying three of them (as per the priority list: B, A, and D). Module B and Module A are the most significant and scoring modules, as you can see if you carefully examine all of the modules.
WHICH IS MORE IMPORTANT: THEORY OR APPLICATION?
Even though CASE STUDIES are the most critical, theoretical concepts make up a large part of the BFM Exam.
As a result, you must maintain a healthy balance between the two. The theoretical reading, as well as case studies and numerical, would include 60-65 per cent theory, and the balance would be case studies.
This is the moment for CAIIB candidates to ramp up their preparations in order to be one step closer to a rewarding career in banking. To help you with the preparation for the CAIIB EXAM 2023 our competent and experienced teachers have come up with the STUDY MATERIAL with all the latest updates in the syllabus of ABM, BFM, ABFM, BRBL & all the other elective exams of CAIIB 2023. So, we would like to tell you more about the study material we have prepared.
OFFERS TO ACE THE CAIIB EXAM 2023
Because examinations are approaching, we, Learning Sessions, have an EXAM OFFER!!
We are currently offering courses on IIBF JAIIB, CAIIB, and CERTIFICATION at a FLAT 82% DISCOUNT (Offer Code: NEW2023)
What does CAIIB Study material have to offer?
- a full video course (chapter-wise)
- Languages: English as well as Hindi mix of English
- VIDEOS OF CASE STUDIES NEW AND UPDATED
- Questions by Chapter
- Memory recalled questions (CAIIB free epdf notes)
- CAIIB 2023 Tests: Chapter-by-Chapter
- Papers for Practice Exams
- Mock tests are available which can be done up to a maximum of five times and you can compare it for improving your performance further.
- We have the best team of experts with over 900+ hours of experience.
- Over 4000+ questions are available for you to solve.
- 150+ hours of videos available.
- Recorded lectures can also be downloaded and accessed anywhere.
We hope this article was helpful to you.
Message any query or to know the best offers on the CAIIB or other Certification Exams
You can also join us on
- Telegram Group: IIBF Telegram Group
- Youtube Channel: Learning Sessions
- Instagram: Learning Sessions
All the Best for your Exams!
Team: Learning Sessions