CAIIB NOVEMBER EXAM 2022 CLASS SCHEDULED
In this article, we are going to talk about the Classes Scheduled for CAIIB November Exam 2022 along with an overview of the Syllabus for CAIIB Nov 2022.
One of IIBF’s premier flagship courses, the CAIIB test is offered twice a year (biannually) to employees across the nation who have JAIIB Certification. One of the hardest courses for bankers to pass is the CAIIB. We guarantee that using our “CAIIB study material” will help you ace the CAIIB test.
The CAIIB test is given twice every two years. Candidates must pass the JAIIB exam before sitting for the CAIIB Exam. CAIIB-qualified bankers are eligible for additional pay increases.
Exam CAIIB 2022 in the month of Nov is quickly approaching, and we want you to be fully prepared for the CAIIB Exam 2022. As a result, we have created a schedule of classes for CAIIB November Exam 2022 to help you stay on top of your preparation before you buckle your seatbelts for the CAIIB Nov exam 2022.
This flagship course/examination is broken down into modules and chapters and consists of two required papers and one optional paper. The only people who may take this online exam are institute members and employees of a select number of well-known banks in the country.
The biannual evaluation gauges a banker’s depth of knowledge in the operational and technical areas employed on a daily basis. The first exam for 2022 took place in June, and the next one will be in November, according to the IIBF website. The CAIIB exam registration periods open this year around September.
Read Also: INCREMENT & BENEFITS OF CLEARING CAIIB 2022
CAIIB SCHEDULE FOR NOV EXAM 2022
We take great care to stick to our schedules. Therefore, we begin on Monday, July 11, 2022, at 7 a.m. We cover all the topics covered in the CAIIB exam in Nov 2022 in these classes, including ABM (Advanced Banking Management), BFM (Banking Financial Management), and one elective exam, which includes-
- Information Technology
- Retail Banking
- Risk Management
- Rural Banking
- Central Banking
Candidates are advised to choose the elective exam carefully; they should look over the syllabuses of all the elective papers and select the one with a condensed syllabus and topics that are simple to understand. We guarantee that if you stick to our program, you’ll be able to pass the CAIIB November exam 2022 in just one attempt and with flying colors.
ADVANCED BANK MANAGEMENT CLASS SCHEDULE FOR CAIIB NOV 2022
|Monday to Friday||6:30 AM|
|Sunday||8:30 AM (subject to change)|
ADVANCED BANK MANAGEMENT CLASS SCHEDULE 2022
|Monday, July 11, 2022||1||Fundamentals of Economics, microeconomics and macro economics and types of economies and Supply and demand||Chapter – No. 1|
|Tuesday, July 12, 2022||2||Money supply and inflation and Business cycles||Chapter – No. 2|
|Wednesday, July 13, 2022||3||theories of interest||Chapter – No. 3|
|Thursday, July 14, 2022||4||Economic reforms and GDP concepts||Chapter – No. 4|
|Friday, July 15, 2022||5||Monetary policy and fiscal policy and Indian economy and various sectors of the economy||Chapter – No. 5|
|Sunday, July 17, 2022||6||Union budget and GDP concepts and challenges facing indian economy||Chapter – No. 6|
|Monday, July 18, 2022||7||Time value of money||Chapter – No. 7|
|Tuesday, July 19, 2022||8||Sampling method (part-1)||Chapter – No. 8|
|Wednesday, July 20, 2022||9||Sampling method (part-2)||Chapter – No. 9|
|Thursday, July 21, 2022||10||Correlation and regression||Chapter – No. 10|
|Friday, July 22, 2022||11||Time Series||Chapter – No. 11|
|Sunday, July 24, 2022||12||Estimation||Chapter – No. 12|
|Monday, July 25, 2022||13||Bond investment (part-1)||Chapter – No. 13|
|Tuesday, July 26, 2022||14||Bond investment (part-2)||Chapter – No. 14|
|Wednesday, July 27, 2022||15||Linear programming||Chapter – No. 15|
|Thursday, July 28, 2022||16||Simulation||Chapter – No. 16|
|Friday, July 29, 2022||17||Fundamentals of human resources management||Chapter – No. 17|
|Sunday, July 31, 2022||18||Development of human resources (part-1)||Chapter – No. 18|
|Monday, August 1, 2022||19||Development of human resources ( part-2)||Chapter – No. 19|
|Tuesday, August 2, 2022||20||Human implications of organisation (part-1)||Chapter – No. 20|
|Wednesday, August 3, 2022||21,22||Human implications of organisation (part-2)||Chapter – No. 21|
|Thursday, August 4, 2022||23||Employees feedback and reward system||Chapter – No. 22|
|Friday, August 5, 2022||24||Performance management (part-1)||Chapter – No. 23|
|Sunday, August 7, 2022||25||Performance management (part-2)||Chapter – No. 24|
|Monday, August 8, 2022||26||HRM and information technology||Chapter – No. 25|
|Tuesday, August 9, 2022||27||Overview of Credit Management||Chapter – No. 26|
|Wednesday, August 10, 2022||28||Analysis of financial statements (part-1)||Chapter – No. 27|
|Friday, August 12, 2022||29||Analysis of financial statements (part-2)||Chapter – No. 28|
|Sunday, August 13, 2022||30||Working capital Finance (part-1)||Chapter – No. 29|
|Tuesday, August 16, 2022||31||Working capital Finance capital (part-2)||Chapter – No. 30|
|Tuesday, August 16, 2022||32||Working capital Finance (part-3)||Chapter – No. 31|
|Wednesday, August 17, 2022||33||Term loans||Chapter – No. 32|
|Thursday, August 18, 2022||34||Credit delivery and Credit control and monitoring(part-1)||Chapter – No. 33|
|Friday, August 19, 2022||35||Credit delivery and Credit control and monitoring(part-2)||Chapter – No. 34|
|Saturday, August 20, 2022||36||Credit delivery and Credit control and monitoring(part-3)||Chapter – No. 35|
|Monday, August 22, 2022||37||Risk management and credit rating||Chapter – No. 36|
|Tuesday, August 23, 2022||38||Rehabilitation and recovery(part-1)||Chapter – No. 37|
|Wednesday, August 24, 2022||39||Rehabilitation and recovery(part-2)||Chapter – No. 38|
SCHEDULE OF CAIIB HRM LIVE CLASSES DEC 2022 (PROVISIONAL): click here.
CENTRAL BANKING LIVE CLASSES DEC 2022 SCHEDULE (PROVISIONAL): click here.
SCHEDULE OF CAIIB RURAL BANKING VIDEO CLASSES DEC 2022 (PROVISIONAL): click here.
CAIIB NOVEMBER EXAM 2022 Eligibility
Any banker who has completed the JAIIB (Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Banking and Finance) programme is qualified to join the CAIIB ( Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers). The main advantage of taking this exam is that bankers who have completed the CAIIB exam will receive further raises at every tier.
How many chances are there to pass the CAIIB exam?
Candidates for the CAIIB are allowed to retake exams. Even if they were disqualified, they will still be assessed fines and given two more chances to pay it off, and so on.
What will be included in the pack?
- Updated full course videos that are live and filmed that follow the most recent CAIIB 2022 syllabus.
- 4500+ previous year’s questions chapter by chapter.
- Mock exams to test your practice, your learned knowledge and learn time management.
- Our fee-based video lectures are complemented by ePDF notes which come at a very reasonable rate.
- Our apps, “IIBF LEARNING CENTER” and “Learning sessions pro” for Android users, and “MY INSTITUTE APP” for iOS users, each provide access to our ePDF notes.
- This pack has a six-month validity.
We have created CAIIB Study Material November 2022 to make your preparation much more convenient.
Candidates for the CAIIB are provided resources and tools by the IIBF LEARNING CENTER to help them pass the tests. To learn concepts, use these CAIIB study tools and brief notes. With the help of these notes, you may swiftly finish the entire CAIIB EXAM 2022 course.
Mock Tests 2022
Learning Sessions intends to make sure that any candidate preparing for a banking exam, whether it be an internal promotion exam or one of IIBF’s other certification courses, has access to the CAIIB’s top study resources for 2022, regardless of the candidates’ financial circumstances.
You can complete our practise exams up to five times, and compare the outcomes later to boost your performance. We have questions that require memory recall in our mock exams. These questions range in difficulty from simple to complex, so you will encounter a variety of questions and be prepared to answer them.
You can visit our website Learning Sessions for information about the exams, and IIBF.info for information about the study materials. The portal has four sections: JAIIB, CAIIB, Bank Promotions, and Certifications. In addition to recorded films that are only accessible through our applications and not through our website, we offer free notes.
Read Also: CAIIB NOV EXAM 2022 REVISED SYLLABUS
We have a top-notch staff of tutors at your disposal that are skilled and completely devoted to their profession. We primarily have Ashish Jain and Sandhya as our tutors.
Ashish Jain:-He has seven years of experience in the credit department and is an ex-banker. He has already offered my services and 900+ hours of online instruction to more than 1,25,000 hopefuls. Information technology, digital banking, risk management, treasury management, KYC/AML, MSME, and many other topics have been the subject of lectures he has prepared and delivered.
Sandhya– With a B.Com (Hons.). I’ve already educated more than 1000 candidates and delivered more than 600 hours of courses online. On the PPB, AFB, and LRAB exams, she has prepared and delivered classes.
CAIIB NOVEMBER 2022 SYLLABUS
SYLLABUS 2022 FOR ABM (Advanced Banking Management)
The four main modules of ABM are as follows:
- Economic evaluation
- Financial mathematics
- Credit control
- Bank human resource management
- The Foundations of Economics: Condensed Form of Microeconomics and Macroeconomics. Efficacy and Scarcity, The three sorts of economies are market, command, and hybrid.
- India’s Economy—A description of the Indian economy, with emphasis on recent reforms. Exchange rate, and fiscal policies of India intersect and The monetary.
- Upcoming challenges, banking, and current issues.
- Markets, Capital Markets, Foreign Exchange Markets, the impact of globalisation.
- The idea of the time value of money is referred to by the words Net Present Value, Discounted Cash Flow, and Time Value of Money. Data presentation, sample data analysis and interpretation, sampling techniques, and hypothesis testing
- Examples of time series analysis include mean or standard deviation, regression, correlation, covariance, and volatility. An assortment of possibilities
- What is the relationship between HRM and banking–Fundamentals of Human Resource Management, HRM Development in India, and HRM and HRD? Structure and duties of HRD, and the position of HR professionals
- Organizational Human Consequences: Development of attitudes, soft skills, and training. Employee behaviour, applications of motivational theories, self-improvement, and examination of role concepts. Impact and function of training planning and providing career advice.
- An overview of credit management’s guiding principles Analysis of financial performance, relationship between balance sheet and profit and loss, and credit evaluation Account Projected financial statement preparation, trend analysis, comparative statement, and common size statement
- Interpretation and analysis of various ratios, restrictions on the usage of proportions, and a list of the sources and uses of funds are all included in the ratio analysis section.
Read Also: FREE ABM MOCK TEST
CAIIB Syllabus 2022 – Bank Financial Management
BFM is also divided into four modules:
- International Banking
- Risk management
- Treasury management
- Balance sheet management
- The forex industry covers a wide range of issues, including exchange rate influencing factors, direct and indirect quotations, spot/forward rates, premium and discount rates, and cross rates.
- Swaps, options, and forward exchange rate contracts are the core components of forex derivatives. Accounts for NRIs and correspondent banking
- Organizational Design Risk Monitoring and Control: – Risk Concept – Risk in Banks – Risk Management Framework – Risk Identification – Risk Measurement/Sensitivity – Duration – Downside Potential – Value at Risk, Back Testing – Stress Testing – Risk reporting includes credit ratings, transition matrices, default probabilities, and guarantees. It also includes rating methodology, risk weights, and suitable collateral for mitigating risk.
- Treasury market instruments, the creation of new financial products, treasury management control and supervision, and the integration of domestic and international activities are some of the concepts and functions covered.
- Liabilities on the balance sheet, asset mix, interest rate risk, and interest rate futures Examples of investing and funding techniques include stock options, debt instruments, bond portfolio strategy, risk management, and hedging instruments.
- Derivatives include Credit Default Swaps and Options.
- Prudential standards for capital adequacy RBI recommendations for putting the Basel Norms into effect Mechanisms, Assumptions, and Limitations in Gap Analysis for Assets, Liabilities, and ALM Implementation in a Bank’s Balance Sheet – Actual Gap Reports Used as Examples – Relationship between the Gap and Income Statement Liquidity funding, trading and managing liquidity, contingency funding, and business strategies such as asset classification, profit and loss analysis, provisioning, the impact of non-performing assets on profitability, and profit planning are all ways to increase profitability. Instructions for disclosure.
Read Also: FREE BFM MOCK TEST
CAIIB ELECTIVE EXAMS 2022
- Module A: Information technology overview.
- Module B: Design and systems.
- Module C: Banking applications.
- Module D: Security Guidelines and Controls.
- Module A: Introduction.
- Module B: Commercial goods.
- Module C: Retail goods marketing and sales, MIS, and accounting.
- Module D: Other Retail Banking-Related Issues
- Module A: Management of Human Resources
- Module B: Development of an HR Strategy
- Module C: Motivation, instruction, and skill growth
- Module D: Management of Human Resources and Labor Relations
- Module A: An IT overview.
- Module B: Risk Management for Credit.
- Module C: Banking operations and monetary risk
- Module D: Organization and policy for risk.
- Module A: Rationale and Functions of Central Bank
- Module B: Central Banking in India
- Module C: Monetary Policy and Credit Policy
- Module D: Supervision and Financial Stability
Message any query or to know the best offers on the CAIIB or other Certification Exams
You can also join us on
All the Best for your Exams!
Team: Learning Sessions