MSME Course by IIBF in detail
MSME (Micro Small & Medium Enterprises ) is a certificate course conducted by IIBF to equip practicing banking and finance professionals to have in-depth knowledge in the field of MSME finance.
Incorporating an in-depth study of Finance pertaining to Micro, Small and Medium enterprises, this IIBF certification course covers a wide range of topics like setting up MSME, their policy framework, institutional framework and financing, financing modes and alternatives, MSME development, rehabilitation, to name a few.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
- Members and Non-Members of the Institute
- Candidates must have passed the 12th standard examination in any discipline or its equivalent or Candidate who have completed BC/BF examination conducted by IIBF
SUBJECT OF THE EXAMINATION
Small and Medium Enterprises in India
The exam is conducted in English only.
PASSING CRITERIA FOR EXAM :
The minimum mark for passing in the subject is 50 out of 100.
The candidates who complete the MSME examination will be eligible to be certified as Certified Credit Counselors (CCC). Such of those candidates who are recommended by SIDBI will be issued a joint certificate by IIBF and SIDBI.
Read Also:- IIBF MSME Short Notes Part 1
EXAMINATION FEES :
|For Non- Members
|Subsequent each Attempt
Plus convenience charges & taxes as applicable ***
Please Note: Candidates are required to Register for every attempt separately.
For the extended days of registration, a late fee of Rs.200 plus taxes, will be charged in addition to the regular examination fee. The fee once paid will NOT be refunded or adjusted on any account.
Read Also:- IIBF MSME EXAM DATE 2024
PATTERN OF EXAMINATION:
- The question Paper will contain 120 objective-type multiple-choice questions for 100 marks.
- The examination will be held in Online Mode only
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The duration of the examination will be of 2 hours.
Application for the examination should be registered online from the Institute’s website i.e www.iibf.org.in. . The schedule of examination and dates for registration will be published on the IIBF website.