SFB EXAM CRITERIA SYLLABUS | IMPORTANT DETAILS
In this article, you’ll get to know about important details such as eligibility, examination subjects, sfb exam passing criteria, examination fees, paper pattern, exam duration, examination centres, cut-off guidelines, and other important details.
Under the co-branding of SIDBI and IIBF, the Small Finance Bank certification course has been launched which aims to offer various levels of skills to the current personnel of Small Finance Banks as well as to potential new hires.
- Must have passed 12th std.
- Bank/Small bank/Financial institution employees can appear for the exams.
- The subject of this course: Operations in Small Finance Banks.
- The minimum score to pass the exam is 50 out of 100, i.e., 50%.
For the members, the examination fee for each attempt is Rs.1100/- and for non-members examination fee for each attempt is Rs. 1600/.
- Taxes and a convenience fee are applicable along with the examination fee
- Applicants must register separately for each try.
- Candidates who register for the exam during the first week of registration will be charged the usual examination fee as a measure to reduce registration volume.
- The fees will be the standard examination fee plus Rs. 100 for the second and third weeks of registration and Rs. 200 for the fourth week of registration.
- The examination fees shall be the standard examination price + Rs. 200/- for the additional days if the registration date is extended past 4 weeks.
- A fee that has been paid is non-refundable after it has been made.
Medium of the exam
The test will only be delivered in English.
- There will be 100 objective multiple-choice questions in the test, each carrying 1 mark.
- There won’t be any deducted points for giving the wrong answer.
- The language in which the exam will be conducted would only be English.
- IIBF will announce dates in advance, the exams are conducted on a half-yearly basis but the periodicity could be changed as per the need of the banking industry.
- On the website, there will be a list of exam locations. In centres with 20 or more applicants, the institute will administer the exam.
Keeping reading to know more about the IIBF SFB (Small finance banks) exam criteria.
Here is how to apply
- Applications for examinations should be submitted online at www.iibf.org.in.
- The IIBF website will have the registration deadlines and the exam schedule available.
Required Identity proofs
Non-members seeking the Institute’s examinations or courses must produce a copy of one of the following documents, which must contain their name, photo, and signature, at the time their examination application is registered. Application without it will be subject to rejection.
2) PAN Card
3) Driver’s License
4) Election Voter’s ID Card
5) Picture ID Card provided by Employer
6) The Aadhaar Card
Where to find the study material?
The Institute has created courseware to cover the syllabus, which is offered at publisher/s outlets. The courseware should be used to its fullest extent by candidates, but it shouldn’t be the only source of knowledge used to prepare for the exams. The websites of institutions like the RBI, SEBI, BIS, IRDAI, and FEDAI, as well as other books and publications covering the exam’s subject, should also be visited by candidates. There may also be inquiries based on recent events about the subject or test.
Cut off guidelines
The cut-off date assumed for the exam conducted b/w February 2023 to July 2023 will be according to the cut-off of 31 Dec 2022.
IIBF SFB (Small finance banks) exam criteria comprise the following mentioned syllabus.
Indian financial system and regulatory guidelines
|Financial system: Overview
Banks operational aspects
|Functions of Banks
Maintenance of accounts
Anti-money laundering and KYC
Bankers’ special relationship
Negotiable instruments act
Management of credit and foreign exchange
|Management of credit and foreign exchange & Fundamentals of lending, working capital evaluation, and credit monitoring
Charging securities: Modes
Priority sector advances
Marketing, technology, and client services that incorporate soft skills Introduction to marketing
|Marketing: An introduction
Consumer behaviour and product
Pricing and distribution
Para banking activities
Payment System and Electronic Banking
Data Communications Network and EFT Systems
Soft Skills and Leadership Skills
Important information for candidates related to IIBF SFB (Small finance banks) exam criteria
Related to admit card
Admit letters to all eligible candidates will be emailed 10 days before the examination date.
Admit letters of all eligible candidates will be hosted on the Institute’s website 1 week before the examination date.
To download and print the admit letter, candidates must enter their Membership or registration number as login id and edit their profile password.
At the examination venue, candidates must produce a printed copy of the admission letter and a valid photo ID card in original. In the absence of these documents, candidates will be denied permission to write an Examination.
Related to calculator
Applicants may utilise a portable calculator with up to 8 functions and 12 digits that runs on batteries. Scientific calculators are not allowed, as they do not comply with the specifications.
Other important details
The most important details in this text are that candidates must sign the Attendance Sheet, reach the Examination Venue before the reporting time, occupy the seat mentioned against each subject in the Admit Letter, keep the password mentioned in the Admit Letter safe, wait until the resumption of power supply/solving of a technical snag, take-up the examination at other venue arranged by the examination conducting authority, follow all instructions given by the examination conducting authority during the examination, and adhere to the Rules of the examination.
The Institute will take measures in accordance with the examination’s rules if any of the rules are broken or instructions are misused, and the candidate’s employer will also be notified. This is regarded as significant misbehaviour.
To put queries to IIBF refer to the email: email@example.com
|In case you seek any exam-related guidance, reach us.
Now, you can buy our premium course at 82% by applying code ‘EXAMS’.