CORRELATION AND REGRESSION | CAIIB NOTES | IMPORTANT CONCEPT & CAIIB VIDEO CLASSES 2022
This article deals with the Correlation and Regression topic of the CAIIB NOV 2022 EXAM along with CAIIB NOV 2022 Study Material.
Bank Financial Management - BFM Syllabus Priority
110+ CAIIB Case Study Videos
ABM BFM Retail Previous Year Questions
Get Tests Here
Full Course Videos in Hindi English
ABFM and BRBL Courses now available
TABLE OF CONTENT:
- CAIIB EXAM
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE CAIIB’S NOV/DECEMBER 2022.
- DATES FOR NOTIFICATION FOR CAIIB: NOV/DEC 2022.
- IIBF REGISTRATION DATE FOR THE CAIIB DECEMBER EXAM.
- 2022 NOV DATE FOR THE IIBF DECEMBER CAIIB EXAM
- EXAM PATTERN OF CAIIB NOV/DEC 2022
- CORRELATION ANALYSIS
- REGRESSION ANALYSIS
- LINEAR REGRESSION
- DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CORRELATION AND REGRESSION
- CORRELATION AND REGRESSION COMPARISON
- CAIIB NOV 2022 STUDY MATERIAL
- CONTACT US
The CAIIB Exam, one of IIBF’s top flagship courses, is made available to bank employees across the country by IIBF – who hold CAIIB Certification twice a year (biannually). The CAIIB is one of the most challenging courses for bankers to pass. You will ace the CAIIB Nov 2022 test if you use our “CAIIB study material,” we promise.
Every year, there are two CAIIB exams. Before taking the CAIIB Exam, candidates must pass the JAIIB Exam. Bankers who meet CAIIB qualifications are also eligible for salary raises.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE CAIIB’S NOV/DECEMBER 2022.
- Members who have passed Part 1 of the Associate Examination or the JAIIB are eligible to take this exam. There shouldn’t be any fees associated with the members’ membership subscription.
DATES FOR NOTIFICATION FOR CAIIB NOV/DEC 2022.
The CAIIB Exam date for NOV/DEC CAIIB 2022 has already been announced by the IIBF. The Institute has announced the registration and exam dates for the NOV and DEC CAIIB exams for 2022 on its official website. You can also find them below-
IIBF REGISTRATION DATE FOR THE CAIIB DECEMBER EXAM.
Registration for the CAIIB Exam is expected to open on September 30 and run through October 20 of this year, 2022.
2022 NOV DATE FOR THE IIBF DECEMBER CAIIB EXAM.
The CAIIB exam dates for November and December are:
- Paper 1: Advanced Bank Management due on November 27, 2022
- Paper 2: Bank Financial Management (BFM) due on December 4, 2022
- Paper 3: Elective due on December 10th, 2022:
- Central Banking
- Retail Banking
- Information Technology
- Human Resource Management
- Rural Banking
- Risk Management
EXAM PATTERN OF CAIIB NOV/DEC 2022:
|CAIIB NOV/DEC 2022||PATTERN|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Duration of Exam||120 minutes|
|Total number of questions||100 questions|
|Types of questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Maximum marks||100 marks|
|Medium of Exam||Hindi or English|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking|
Now that we know everything related to CAIIB NOV 2022 exam, let’s take our discussion forward to Correlation and Regression.
In this article, we will go through the meaning of Correlation & regression & will know how it is used as a tool in the analysis.
Correlation – Regression :
- Regression and correlation analyses show us how to determine both the nature and strength of the relationship between the two variables. Through this method we will learn to predict, with some accuracy, the value of the unknown variable based on past observation and other factors.
- Correlation analysis is the statistical tool to describe the degree to which one variable is linearly related to other.
- Correlation is a relationship or dependency that exists between two variables. If a correlation exists, it is said that the variables are correlated or there is a correlation between them.
- The linear correlation coefficient is the ratio between the covariance and the product of standard deviations of both variables.
- The linear correlation coefficient is denoted by the letter r.
- The regression line is the line that best fits or represents the data on the scatter plot. Line of Regression of Y on X. The regression line of y on x is used to estimate the values of y from x.
The slope of the line is the quotient between the covariance and variance of the variable X.
When measuring the relationship between two continuous variables, such as a dependent and independent variable or between two independent variables, correlation analysis is used.
In the correlation analysis, the sample of a correlation coefficient is estimated. It measures the intensity and direction of the linear relationship between two variables and has a range of -1 to +1, represented by the letter r. A greater level of one variable is associated to a higher level of another, which is known as a positive correlation, or a lower level of one variable is related to a higher level of the other, which is known as a negative correlation.
The direction of the link is indicated by the sign of the correlation coefficient. The size of the coefficient reveals how strong the link is.
Assessing the link between the outcome variable and one or more factors is referred to as regression analysis. Risk factors and co-founders are referred to as predictors or independent variables, whilst the result variable is known as the dependent or response variable. In a regression analysis, the dependent variable is represented by “y” and the independent variables are represented by “x.”
A linear method of modelling the relationship between the scalar components and one or more independent variables is called linear regression. A simple linear regression is one in which there is just one independent variable. Several linear regression is used when there are multiple independent variables. Instead of considering the joint probability distribution, linear regression simply considers the conditional probability distribution of the input values. In general, many predictors are used in all real-world regression models. Therefore, multivariate linear regression is frequently referred to as linear regression.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CORRELATION AND REGRESSION
Regression and correlation have some distinct differences.
- The quantity and strength of the relationship between two variables is displayed through correlation. The data points are not connected by a fixed line. To determine how much one variable changes when the other stays constant, you compute a correlation. When r is zero, there is no relationship. One variable increases as the other does when r is positive. One variable rises while the other falls when r is negative.
- While correlation does not match a line, linear regression identifies the optimal line that can predict y from x.
- When measuring both variables, correlation is employed, whereas linear regression is typically used when manipulating the variable x.
CORRELATION AND REGRESSION COMPARISON
|Meaning||Statistical metric that identifies the link or co-relationship between two variables.||Explains the relationship between an independent variable and a dependent variable.|
|Usage||describing a straight line between two variables||to estimate one variable depending on another variable and to match the best line possible.|
|Dependent and Independent variable||No difference||Difference seen in both variables|
|Objective||obtain a value that accurately captures the relationship between the variables.||to calculate a random variable’s values depending on a fixed variable’s values.|
- The benefit of correlation analysis is that it gives pupils a more succinct and clear overview of how the two variables relate to one another.
- The ability to examine the data in detail and the inclusion of an equation that can be used to anticipate and improve the data set in the future are two of the biggest benefits of employing regression analysis.
CAIIB NOV 2022 STUDY MATERIAL:
In our CAIIB study material for 2022, we’d like to give you some information about the different services we provide:
- CAIIB Video lectures break down each chapter for conceptual learning and building.
- All of the video lectures have been recorded that may be viewed anywhere.
- All of the video lectures’ ePDF notes are also included in our bundle. These ePDFs are accessible on our apps and are complementary to video lectures.
- Mock tests are also included in CAIIB NOV 2022 Study material to test your knowledge and identify common errors.
- Experienced teachers have produced these CAIIB video lectures.
- Our question bank has a wide range of questions. These question banks also include memory based previous year questions.
You can join:
- Telegram Group: IIBF Telegram Group
- Youtube Channel: Learning Sessions youtube
- Instagram: Learning Sessions instagram
Directly talk to us:
- Whatsapp us on 8360944207
- Visit iibf.info & learningsessions.in
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Links for our apps:
- You can also download our android app ‘IIBF LEARNING CENTER’
- You can download the our iOS ‘My institute’
I watch the live lecture of correlation & Regression of Sandhya mam. She is a brilliant teacher. She explained the topic very well. Keep it up mam.
I like the lecture of sandhya mam on correlation and regression. She is an amazing tutor.