BANK PROMOTION EXAM STUDY MATERIAL 2022
In this article, we discuss bank promotion exam scale 1 to scale 2 2022, criteria for bank promotion exams in 2022 from RRB – regional rural banks promotion, bank promotion exam syllabus 2022, and bank promotion exam study material 2022 that we provide to help you out with your preparation.
IBPS ( Institute of banking personnel selection) is a personnel recruitment agency owned by the government that is responsible for conducting Bank promotion exams in 2022
These tests are given for several Public Sector Banks (PSBs) and Rural Sector Banks (RRBs), including SBI, Associate Banks of SBI, Reserve Bank of India, National Bank for Rural & Agriculture Development, Small Industries Development Bank of India, a few co-operative Banks, LIC, and a few insurance firms that are IBPS members.
Most banking employees want promotions; therefore, instead of waiting it out, bankers typically exploit the merit-based system (seniority) by passing the BANK PROMOTION EXAMS with high marks.
These exams are held for various positions in banks, including bank clerks, probationary officers, specialist officers, office assistants (SCALE-I), assistant managers, managers, chief managers, assistant general managers, etc.
In this article, we will talk about the criteria for bank promotion exams in 2022 from RRB- regional rural banks promotion l, bank promotion exam 2022 syllabus, and the study material 2022 that we provide to help you prepare for these exams more efficiently. So first, we begin with the criteria for bank promotion exam 2022.
CRITERIA FOR BANK PROMOTION EXAMS IN 2022 FROM RRB – REGIONAL RURAL BANKS PROMOTIONS:
- Officer Scale-I to Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer (Manager): An officer can often advance to the position of Scale-II Officer after 4 to 6 years of service in a bank or financial institution.
- Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (Manager):
- Information Technology Officer: After one year of service, an Officer (Scale-I [IT Officer]) is qualified for advancements to IT Manager (Scale-II).
- A CA with one year of experience who is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Law officer: A bank or financial institution employee who has two years of service as a Scale-I Officer is qualified to be promoted to Scale-II Officer (Manager).
- Treasury Manager: A Chartered Accountant or MBA who has worked for a bank for a year as a Scale-I Officer (Finance) may advance to Scale-II.
- Marketing Officer: A Marketing Officer (Scale-I) with one year of experience working for the Bank may advance to the position of Officer (Scale-II).
- Officer of Agriculture: After one year of employment as a Banker of Officer cadre (Scale-I Officer), a person is qualified for promotion to Scale-II Officer.
BANK PROMOTION EXAM SYLLABUS 2022
To some extent, the syllabus is similar in almost all banks (if we leave the content that relates to the particular bank whose exam syllabus we refer to). At a glance, the Bank Promotion Exams syllabus includes the following subjects
- Laws related to banking:
- The Banking Regulation Act
- The RBI Act
- The Negotiable Instruments Act
- Commercial statutes like the Indian Contract Act of 1872
- RBI rules/guidelines controlling banking, loans, and advances, among other things.
- Business organisation types:
- Banking Rules and Regulations
- Schemes and goods designed specifically for banks include:
- MSME Loan Products
- Retail Lending Programs
- Farming Loan Programs
- Deposit Products
- Foreign Exchange, BCSBI, Banking Ombudsman Scheme, Consumer Protection Act, RTI Act, FEMA, PMLA, and other regulations governing advances and limits thereon.
- Account types, credit card, and debit card types, online and mobile banking, sanction delegation, etc.
- Risk management, money market instruments, small finance banks, the GST, BASEL III, etc.
- Money Transfer Service Scheme (MTSS), MICR (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition)/IFSC- Indian Financial System Code/CTS, most recent monetary policy, exposure norms, and digital banking.
- Bank Topics like Customer Compensation Policy, Deposit Products, Retail Schemes, Agriculture & MSME Schemes, Loaning Powers, and IT/Digital Banking Products are specific examples.
Now that we are done discussing the syllabus of bank promotion exams 2022, we would like to move on to the details of our bank promotion exam study material 2022 so that you would know how our study material is beneficial for you.
BANK PROMOTION EXAM STUDY MATERIAL 2022
With its extensive expertise in offering courses for Banking Exams—Clerical to Scale-I, Scale-I to Scale-II, Scale-II to Scale-III, and Scale-III to Scale-IV—LEARNING SESSIONS has the BEST STUDY MATERIAL for BANKING EXAMS to offer. The following items will be included in the candidate’s STUDY MATERIAL when he or she registers for the Bank Promotions 2022 Exams
- Brand-new FULL VIDEO COURSE (covering General Banking, Legal Banking, forex, and Accounting)
- Earlier years’ questions MOCK TEST One-Liners (for quick revision)
- Memory recalled questions are also present for you to practice.
- Awareness capsule for bank promotions (pdf)
- Our study material is updated with the recent financial changes.
- Current rates and policies are also included in our bank promotion exam material.
- The past two months’ financial updates are also available in our bank promotion exam study material 2022
- Competitive Tests
- Short and concise epdf notes (accessible through our android and iOS apps only, for which the links are given at the end of the article)
- It’s simple to understand the topics because the video course is in a mix of Hindi and English language.
Our BANK PROMOTION EXAM 2022 FACULTY, Mr. Ashish Jain (CAIIB exam 2022, delivered 900+ hours of online lectures & having taught 1.25 lacs of applicants), is an expert at conveying conceptual clarity with simplicity that makes learning from the videos worthwhile.
You can join
- Telegram Channel: IIBF Telegram Group
- YouTube Channel: Learning Sessions
- Instagram: Learning Sessions
Directly talk to us
- Whatsapp us on 8360944207
- Visit iibf.info & learningsessions.in
- Please email us at email@example.com
Links for our apps
- You can download our android app ‘Learning sessions’ using the following link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.learningsessions.jaiib.jaiiblearningsessions&hl=en_IN
- You can also download our android app ‘IIBF LEARNING CENTER’: https://iibf.info/iibfLearning
- You can download the our iOS ‘My institute’ app using the following link: https://tinyurl.com/27pjjjzd (gegkt -INSTITUTE CODE)