CAIIB EXAM REGISTRATION PROCESS STEP BY STEP
IIBF has started accepting the applications for CAIIB June exam, this article provides you with step-by-step guidance (for both members and non-members) so you may easily and timely register for the CAIIB exam registration.
Candidates are advised to apply for the exam as soon as possible to get a convenient centre allotment.
Bank Financial Management - BFM Syllabus Priority
110+ CAIIB Case Study Videos
ABM BFM Retail Previous Year Questions
Get Tests Here
Full Course Videos in Hindi English
ABFM and BRBL Courses now available
Here is the step-by-step guide to CAIIB 2023 exam registration process.
One must be a member of the IIBF and follow the steps to join to apply for the CAIIB exam.
Step 1. Visit the Official site of IIBF.
Step 2. Go on apply now.
Step 3. A ribbon will show up, there you need to go on Membership upon you will direct to the page as such shown in Fig 2.
Step 4. From here, you need to go to the Ordinary member registration and fill up the details you’re asked for.
Step 5. Check on ‘I accept’ and then click on ‘Preview and proceed for payment’ Thereupon you’ll be directed to the payment section fulfilling which you’ll receive your membership number.
The declaration form has to be signed by the Branch manager or HOD (Upon filling in details, attaching photographs of yourself) and uploaded (scanned).
Now that you’re a member of.
READ MORE: WATCH OUR DAILY IIBF JAIIB/CAIIB LIVE CLASSES
Follow these steps for registration for CAIIB 2023 EXAM
Step 1. Click on Apply now.
Step 2. There a ribbon will appear as shown below.
Step 3. Click on Exam (Members).
Step 4. Such shown below interphase will appear on the screen, where you’ll have to click on CAIIB.
Step 5. Upon clicking on CAIIB, a new window will open.
A forgotten password can be retrieved by going on ‘Forgot password/get password’.
Where you need to Log in with your membership number and password;
Step 6 – Click on accept after reading the instructions carefully.
Step 7 – Now you may fill in the details like medium, exam centre, workplace, mode etc.
Step 8 – To verify if the detail that you’ve filled in is correct or not, by clicking on the Preview you can do so.
Step 9 – To continue with the online payment, click on ‘accept and submit’.
Step 10 – Here you need to select the payment mode (credit/debit card, net banking).
Step 11 Follow the given instruction on the screen to complete the process.
Step 11 – Upon completion, take a printout of the fee receipt and registration form.
Note: Here are some issues that you need to look for while registering.
- If upon the submission of your payment information, server intimation is taking longer than 10 seconds to process the request then do not go for the submit button/refresh/back.
- In case the transaction is not completed while the payment from the applicant’s account has been debited, IIBF will refund the amount electronically within 10-12 working days from the date of the transaction.
- Candidates are advised to provide correct contact and address details so that application confirmation and other communicatory messages from the institute could be received.
Result and passing criteria
- IIBF releases the result of CAIIB 2023 through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to check their results by entering their roll number and other registration details.
- The result card will reveal the subject-wise marks and total marks secured by the candidates in the test.
- To pass the exam applicant will have to score at least 50% marks.
- However, candidates scoring 45 marks in each paper with an aggregate of 50% marks in all subjects of the exam will be declared to have passed the exam.
- All candidates have to pass the exam within the time limit of 2 years and 4 consecutive attempts.
TOTAL TIME ALLOWABLE FOR PASSING UNDER THE REVISED SYLLABUS
- Each exam (CAIIB, DB&F, SOB, and CAIIB) will allow a candidate five chances to pass, but only if done so within three years of registering for the exam, or as soon as possible after that. It’s not required that these 5 tries occur in order.
- Candidates who are unable to complete the exam within the maximum allowed 3 years or 5 tries, whichever occurs first, must re-register. The credit for any earlier passed subjects won’t be given to such candidates.
- Starting on the date that you registered for your first attempt, you have three years or five chances to pass, whichever comes first. No matter if a candidate shows up for any exams or not, attempts will be counted when he or she applies for the exam.
- The rules indicated above imply that a candidate will typically be qualified to apply for any five of the six examinations being held during the specified period of three years. A candidate must re-register if they use all five of their chances to take the exam before the three-year window has expired.
- Similar to the previous situation, a candidate will need to re-register if they do not use all five of their chances but the three-year window has passed.
REGISTRATION FOR CAIIB EXAMS
When applying for the first time under the altered curriculum, candidates who have completed their balance of attempts under the current syllabus will have the choice of:
Subject to the time-limit regulation (refer to the above-mentioned rules), retain the credits of any passed subjects and use any remaining attempts (as appropriate) to finish the exam.
Give up any remaining credit for failed subjects or balance attempts and submit a new application.
You may only exercise the aforementioned option once.
Candidates who have not completed CAIIB but have completed or failed Retail Banking (a CAIIB elective topic) under the current syllabi will need to choose a new CAIIB elective subject by the updated syllabi. The CAIIB elective subject may also be changed by candidates. For instance, if a candidate failed the CAIIB optional paper on Retail Banking for the May/June 2023 test but still wanted to take the exam again, they might choose another CAIIB elective subject, such as HRM, when they applied for the November/December 2023 exam.
|WATCH OUR LATEST CAIIB 2023 EXAM YOUTUBE PLAYLIST|
|ABM (Advanced bank management)||Click here|
|BFM (Banking financial management)||Click here|
|ABFM (Advanced business and financial management)||Click here|
|BRBL (Banking regulation and business management)||Click here|
|ABM ENGLISH (Advanced bank management)||Click here|
|ABFM ENGLISH (Advanced business and financial management)||Click here|
|RB (RURAL BANKING)||Click here|
|ITDB (INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND DIGITAL BANKING)||Click here|
|CB (CENTRAL BANKING)||Click here|
|RM (RISK MANAGEMENT)||Click here|
|HRM (HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT)||Click here|
Who is qualified to join the Institute as an Ordinary Member?
- Employees of recognised banking institutions, including the Reserve Bank of India, State Bank of India, other financial institutions, and any other institutions in India that are institutional members of the Institute, are eligible to join as Ordinary members.
- On the registration form for membership applications, there is a dropdown menu under “BANK/INSTITUTION WORKING WITH” that contains a list of institutional members whose employees are qualified to join as ordinary members.
- Non-members can register for most examinations, but JAIIB/CAIIB and other examinations are only open to Members.
In case the website and the page for “ordinary member registration” are inaccessible to the user this may be due to Internet Speed, and the number of users trying to access at the same time, so try after 15-20 minutes or during off-peak hours or at night.
Which ID proof must be uploaded to become a member?
- With effect from June 1, 2017, only identity cards produced by the employer (including the employee’s photo and signature) will be recognised as valid forms of identification.
- Only newly hired employees who have not yet received an ID card may choose to submit a Declaration form, which must follow the IIBF format guidelines and be signed by the department’s branch manager or head of the department.
- Current members who signed up before June 1st, 2017, and have already uploaded an ID proof image do not need to make the same changes.
What payment modes are available?
- Credit Card/Debit Card
- Master/Visa or Internet Banking
The current lifetime membership fee is now Rs. 1,770/- (Rs. 1,500/- for membership fees plus Rs. 270/- for GST).
What to do if, before the submission of payment transaction details, the internet connection fails?
- The application is rejected and the applicant must repeat the online registration process if the connection dropped before the payment transaction details were submitted.
- If the Internet connection fails after the submission of payment transaction details and your bank has debited the fees to your account yet you did not receive enrolment confirmation.
- The Institute shall reimburse the fees for all such transactions within seven working days of the transaction date. Also, the candidate must go through the online registration process again.
- If the PC hangs, shuts down, or the Internet disconnects in the middle of a transaction the application is denied and the applicant must repeat the online registration process.
- If the failure occurs after providing payment transaction information and the applicant’s account has been debited, the Institute will refund the funds within 10 to 12 working days. The applicant will then need to complete the online registration process once again.
What do I need to do if I don’t receive a confirmation email?
The most important details in this text are that an email will be automatically delivered following a successful registration and that if both confirmations (email/sms) aren’t received within 2/3 working days, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: number of members, complete name, date of birth, payment transaction information, mobile number, and specifics regarding the issue.
If both confirmations aren’t received within 2/3 working days, please write to email@example.com with the following information: number of members, complete name, date of birth, payment transaction information, mobile number, and specifics regarding the issue.
Join LS at 82% off
All you need to do is download our app and apply code ‘EXAMS’ to enable the discount offer. iOS users and website users need to apply the org code ‘gegkt’.
Reach us: 8360944207