CAIIB HRM JUNE EXAM 2023
In this article, we will tell you all about the CAIIB HRM June exam 2023, it’s study material, exam pattern, eligibility criteria and the latest HRM syllabus 2023.
The CAIIB exam is held by IIBF every year, once in June and again in December. The CAIIB exam consists of 4 mandatory papers and one elective paper. Two mandatory papers consist of ABM, BFM, ABFM, and BRBL and you can choose your subject for the elective paper from the five options that we have for you, which include human resource management, information technology & digital banking, rural banking, Central banking, and risk management. We will focus on human resource management in this article as we will discuss the syllabus, study material, exam dates, etc for human resource management.
The date for the June 2023 CAIIB exam has been made public on the IIBF website. The primary goal of the CAIIB 2023 exam is to provide advanced knowledge in areas such as risk management, treasury management, credit management, international banking, balance sheet management, economic analysis, etc., required for better decision-making. According to the CAIIB June Exam Date 2023, candidates must plan their CAIIB June Exam 2023 preparation.
CAIIB HRM JUNE EXAM 2023 DATES
Along with the dates of the HRM Exam in JUNE 2023, the dates for other papers of CAIIB exam JUNE 2023 are also mentioned below.
|To be notified||Online: will be mentioned in the admit letter||Advanced Bank management|
|To be notified||Online: will be mentioned in the admit letter||Bank financial management|
|To be notified||Online: will be mentioned in the admit letter||Advanced Business & Financial Management|
|To be notified||Online: will be mentioned in the admit letter||Banking Regulations and Business Laws|
|To be notified||Online: will be mentioned in the admit letter||Human resource management, information technology, rural banking, central banking, and risk management.|
Read Also: HRM IMPORTANT CASE STUDIES
CAIIB HRM EXAM PATTERN 2023
For the CAIIB exam June 2023, the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF) supplies the pattern. The following are the main highlights of the CAIIB Exam June 2023:
- Only the online medium will be used to administer the CAIIB Exam in 2023.
- Three papers make up the CAIIB Exam 2023: two required papers (Advanced Bank Management and Bank Financial Management) and one elective paper of the candidate’s choosing.
- There will be 100 multiple-choice questions for 100 marks in each of the three papers.
- Each paper will need to be finished in the allocated two hours.
- The exam questions will be written in both Hindi and English.
- The CAIIB exam June 2023 has negative markings too (1/4th of the marks will be deducted from the aggregate marks).
CAIIB HRM EXAM JUNE 2023 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The following constitutes eligibility for the CAIIB 2023 Exam
- The JAIIB exam or Part 1 of the Associate Examination must be passed by candidates.
- The candidate ought to belong to the IIBF.
- The candidate should not have any unpaid membership dues.
CAIIB JUNE 2023 ADMIT CARD
Steps to download the CAIIB June 2023 admit card:
- Step 1: Click the link above or go to the IIBF’s official website at www.iibf.org.in.
- Step 2: The screen will show the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance’s (IIBF) home page.
- Step 3: Select the IIBF CAIIB Admit Card 2023 link that is displayed on the front page.
- Step 4: Log in to your account by providing the necessary information, such as your membership number and captcha, which verifies that you are not a robot.
- Step 5: Press the Submit button.
- Step 6: Your CAIIB Admit Card 2023 is now visible on the computer’s screen. Verify the information on the CAIIB Call Letter/Admit Card 2023.
- Step 7: Download the 2023 CAIIB Admit Card in PDF format and preserve it.
- Step 8: Print the hardcopy call letter/admit card for the CAIIB exam and store it for further use.
CAIIB HRM EXAM RESULT 2023
The CAIIB exam results are released by the IIBF on their official website. In order to be included in the final results for the Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers Exam, candidates must get the minimal cut off score.
The CAIIB exam, as previously established, consists of three examinations, each worth 100 marks—two of which are required. Each subject or paper must receive 50 out of a possible 100 points to pass.
The IIBF releases the CAIIB exam results based on the cumulative scores attained by candidates across all three papers. The IIBF website must be accessed in order to view the results for the candidates.
Before moving on to the syllabus of CAIIB HRM exam June 2023 we would like to give you an overview of human resource management.
Read Also: CAIIB HRM MOCK TEST 2023
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
The organisational task of managing all matters relating to the people in a company is known as human resource management. This includes, but is not restricted to, pay, hiring and performance management, organisational development, safety, wellness, and benefits, as well as employee motivation, communication, managing policies, and training.
A planned and all-encompassing method of managing people as well as the environment and culture of the workplace is called human resource management. When done successfully, it enables employees to contribute efficiently and productively to the achievement of the organization’s goals and objectives as well as the overall corporate direction.
For the rest of the company to run smoothly, the department members supply the expertise, essential resources, training, administrative support, coaching, legal counsel, management guidance, and talent management oversight.
Before we move on to our CAIIB HRM study material June 2023, you should know about the CAIIB HRM syllabus June 2023.
CAIIB HRM SYLLABUS JUNE 2023
Module A: Human resources management includes such topics as knowledge management in banks, organizational change and development, concepts, policies, and practices, behavioral dynamics in organizations, and HRM in banks.
This unit covers topics such as HRM Policies and Practices, the Importance of Human Capital, Management of Transformation, New Insights into HRM and Contemporary Issues, the Relationship between HRM (Management) and HRD (Development), Structure & Functions, Role of HRD Professional, Development of HRM in India, etc.
Module B: Building an HR strategy Organizational communication, strategy formulation and execution, performance management and appraisal systems, and manpower planning.
The need for a distinct human resource strategy is discussed in this unit, along with the connection between strategy and the organization, alignment of HR Systems with decision frameworks, the relationship between sustainable strategic success and performance of the organisation, execution of strategy, and the people involved, including the CEO, executive team, line managers, succession planning, HRD audit, effectiveness of HRD, and HR practise.
Module C: Motivation, Training, and Skill Development
Motivating employees, developing their skills, training methods, and the effects of organisations’ actions on people
Among the few topics you will read about in this unit are Related Subject Matters of Training, Training Infrastructure in Banks, Outsourcing, On-the-Job Training, Management of Conflict Between Training & Operations Due to Manpower Constraints, Development of Soft Skills & Communications, and others. Competency development through online, virtual, and self-directed learning is discussed, as well as training monitoring and impact.
Module D:Personnel Management and Industrial Relations
Workers’ participation in management, the personnel function, grievance redress, discipline are all aspects of personnel management and industrial relations.
We will read about the following topics in this unit: Grievance Redressal & Discipline; its Mechanism & Processes & Domestic Enquiry; Role of Management & Functions; Diversity & Gender Issues; Frauds in Banks; Risks Associated with Delegation of Financial Powers; Conflict Management & Resolution; Precautions & Controls; How to Deal with Cases of Sexual Harassment; etc.
CAIIB HRM STUDY MATERIAL JUNE 2023
We at learning sessions provide you with the best quality study material. Our CAIIB study material in June 2023 has added all the recent changes in the CAIIB syllabus June 2023. We offer you various services in our package, which include the following:
- Recorded video lectures are available, which will clear all your doubts so that you will have a crystal clear understanding of all the topics.
- These recorded video lectures can be downloaded so that you can access these lectures from anywhere, anytime you want.
- These video lectures are a mixture of Hindi and English language to make you understand all the concepts easier.
- We also have live lectures for you to attend.
- Along with these lectures, we also provide short and easy complementary notes in the form of epdfs which you can easily access on our apps.
- We have three apps available for you all. Two for Android users – ‘IIBF LEARNING CENTER ‘ and ‘LEARNING SESSIONS PRO’ and one for iOS users – ‘ MY INSTITUTE.‘ Links for all these are mentioned at the end of this article.
- These short and easy notes would help you revise the topics in a short time so that you won’t have to waste your time with lengthy books.
- Previous year questions are also available.
- Mock tests are also available for you to solve so that you get an idea of the variety of questions you will have to solve in the actual CAIIB exam in June 2023. These mock tests will help you get over your exam jitters so that when you appear in your CAIIB exam June 2023 you will be fully confident and prepared.
- Memory-recalled questions are also covered in our CAIIB HRM study material 2023
- We also have chapter-wise questions.
- Latest case studies are also covered by our CAIIB HRM material 2023.
- We have various packages available which are easily accessible and affordable and you can check out further details on our website mentioned at the end of the article.
If you’re preparing for the CAIIB 2023 exam or have already begun studying, consider enrolling in Learning Sessions CAIIB CLASSES to gain a deeper understanding of the ideas and exam format that will help you pass the CAIIB exam on your first try.
Read Also: CAIIB HRM NEW SYLLABUS 2023
You can join
- Telegram Group: IIBF Telegram Group
- Youtube Channel: Learning Sessions youtube
- Instagram: Learning Sessions
Directly talk to us
- Whatsapp us on 8360944207
- Visit iibf.info & learningsessions.in
- Please email us at email@example.com
Links for our apps
- You can also download our android app ‘IIBF LEARNING CENTER’
- You can download our iOS ‘My institute’ app.