LEADERSHIP AND TEAM-BUILDING FREE MOCK TEST FOR CAIIB 2022
In this article, we will talk about free LEADERSHIP AND TEAM-BUILDING Mock Test, which is an integral part of the CAIIB NOV 2022 EXAM, and the study material that we provide for your preparation of CAIIB exam 2022.
Human resource management is one of the elective papers for the CAIIB exam 2022. We all know that CAIIB is held by IIBF every year biannually, and the CAIIB exam november 2022 is approaching soon. To aid you in preparing for the HRM exam 2022, we bring you mock tests on various topics completely free of charge.
We cover all the important topics in our CAIIB HRM mock tests so that you can quickly solve the questions in the CAIIB exam 2022. In this article, we will talk about one of the most important topics of human resource management, which is Leadership and team building, and to ensure that this topic is on your tips, we have some sample questions for you here.
LEADERSHIP AND TEAM-BUILDING
Simply described, leadership is the capacity or the act of taking charge of a group of people, a team, or an organisation. However, the term “leading” itself implies a wide range of concepts and necessitates further explanation. Authentic leadership goes beyond simply taking the reins; it also involves inspiring and motivating others to follow. After all, a leader is not defined by their position, fortune, or title. People will follow a leader because they are willing to do so.
In the end, a company’s leadership level sets its course and is crucial to its success. Leaders can create significant change by taking a long-term view of their objectives and developing creative strategies to get them. And keep in mind that having the capacity to learn from setbacks and turn adversity into victory rather than being flawless is what makes a successful leader.
In a professional setting, effective leadership is crucial for identifying a team’s strengths and shortcomings and providing the drive and know-how required to achieve shared objectives. The development of an organization’s direction, motivation, development, and achievement – by and through its team members – will be made possible through essential leadership qualities.
Team-building exercises, on the other hand, can be a practical approach to bringing a group together, developing strengths, and addressing deficiencies. Ideal team-building practices should enhance communication, foster interdependence, and foster trust.
Conflict management, careful decision-making, and perhaps most crucially, setting the standard for that shared vision are all responsibilities of good leaders. Here, teamwork and leadership come together: The growth of a team inside an organisation depends on delegates being given the tools they need to concentrate their leadership more effectively.
CAIIB HRM Free Leadership and Team Building Mock Test
To help you get a sense of the actual exam, CAIIB HRM mock tests are set up. HRM Mock tests offer a practice run for the majority of students who will be taking a CAIIB exam 2022 for the first time in their lives. Before the HRM exam in 2022, you will develop some self-analysis skills and confidence by being put in similar circumstances and under equal pressure. In reality, taking a practice test beforehand helps to calm pre-exam jitters because the candidate will be less tense on test day because he has already taken a practice test. Most students divide their exam preparation into chapters, modules, and sections. By the time everything is said and done, you will feel confident about your readiness for the CAIIB exam 2022.
Now that we are done discussing CAIIB HRM mock tests 2022. Let’s test your knowledge with some sample questions:
Employee welfare is about ……
- Determining employees’ real needs
- Giving challengeable work
- Showing the path by good leadership
- Salary benefits
Ans – 1
Communicating leadership involves
- personal competencies
- interpersonal competencies
- business management
- both A and C
Ans – 2
‘Volvo’ stresses safer cars as compared to others in the market, this can be an example of ……
- cost leadership
- competitive advantage
Ans – 4
‘Market leadership’ can be best classified as ……
- Potential opportunities
- Potential Threats
- Potential Strengths
- Potential Weaknesses
Ans – 3
These theories often portray great leaders as heroic, mythical, and destined to rise to leadership when needed.
- Relationship Theories
- Management Theories
- Great Man Theories.
- Participative Theories
Ans – 3
The industrial relations activity of a personnel officer includes ……
- Recruiting , interviewing
- Grievance handling , contract Negotiations
- Transfer, Termination
- Leadership, motivation
Ans – 4
A company’s HR team is responsible for ……
- training of supervisors
- monitor appraisal system affectivity
- training employees
- all of above
Ans – 4
Method in which teams consisting managers compete on solving problems is called ……
- management game
- action learning
- lifelong learning
- case study method
Ans – 1
‘Team building’ is an example of ……
- human process intervention
- techno structural interventions
- strategic intervention
- HRM interventions
Ans – 1
Match the following techniques of training with their correct description.
- Tag Teams ——— A. Games to get team members know each other
- Outward-bound training —– B. Games to test ability to plan ahead
- Mirroring —— C. Training with an external perspective
- Strategic planners —– D. Adventure sports for teams
- Ice breakers —– E. one role played alternately by two participants
Ans – 1
Adjusting one with the team expectations and norms comes under which stage of group formation and group behaviour.
- Forming (Awareness)
- Storming (Conflict)
- Norming (Cooperation)
- Conforming (Adjustment)
Ans : 4
What are ‘compromise agreements’?
- An agreement between an employee’s line manager and their human resources manager over how to approach a disciplinary hearing.
- Agreements between an employee, generally upon leaving their job, and their employer where they agree not to pursue a claim for legal redress in return for financial compensation.
- An agreement whereby a trade union promises not to take industrial action over an employee’s grievance.
- An agreement reached between the senior management team of an organization concerning the details of its disciplinary policy.
Ans – 2
We also provide you with CAIIB study material 2022 which would help you achieve success in CAIIB exam 2022. We offer various services such as :
- Recorded video lectures which can be downloaded.
- 4000+ questions available for you to practice.
- Notes in the form of ePDFs which you can access on our apps.
You can join
Directly talk to us
- Whatsapp us on 8360944207
- Visit iibf.info & learningsessions.in
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Links for our apps