CHANGES IN BFM | IIBF CAIIB NEW SYLLABUS JUNE 2024 | CAIIB NEW STUDY MATERIAL
In this post, we are going to discuss all the newly applicable changes in the bfm syllabus of CAIIB from June 2024 onwards.
CAIIB NEW SYLLABUS | BFM 2024 IIBF
There has almost been a wave of change brought in the syllabus of flagship courses of the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance this year, whether it’s JAIIB, DB&F, SOB or Certified Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers. These changes are meant to keep pace with the developments of the banking industry & make the study material more at par with the demand for industry skills.
The first examination under the revised syllabus for CAIIB shall be held from June 2024 onwards. To date, IIBF will publish the exam dates & registration dates for them on its official website.
Thus, the examination held in December 2024 was the last examination under the old syllabus.
Now under the revised syllabus, there are 4 compulsory subjects in CAIIB along with 1 elective paper. In this article, we will particularly talk about the Bank Financial Management paper under the New Syllabus of CAIIB for 2024 Exams.
Now, let us talk about the Exam Pattern & Passing Criteria of the Bank Financial Management Paper to be held in 2024.
NEW CHANGES IN BFM EXAM PATTERN & PASSING CRITERIA
|BFM June 2024 onwards
|Revised BFM Syllabus 2024
|No. of Questions
|100 MCQs of BFM
|Won’t be provided with multiple questions, will have to solve and type in the answers.
|Duration of BFM Exam
|Maximum marks for BFM (each paper)
|Minimum Passing marks for BFM
45 marks – subject to achieving a total of 250 points across all of your examinations in a single try.
LATEST CHANGES IN BFM SYLLABUS 2024
It is a matter of great concern for the candidates of Certified Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers 2024 who sat for the exams but passed only 1 or 2 exams with a minimum of 50 marks but did not get the aggregate to successfully clear the IIBF’s CAIIB.
And in the event that they choose to keep the credits earned and do not register again for the Certified Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers June 2024 Exams, those who passed all exams under the old syllabus with the exception of Bank Financial Management will need to pass those exams again in the future.
The Syllabus applicable under Revised CAIIB Rules 2024:
|Module – A
|Module – B
|Module – C
|Module – D
|Balance Sheet Management
You can see that there has been no change in the syllabus of BFM under the new syllabus. So, you now have to clear the BFM & new subjects introduced as provided.
And to successfully get the certificate of CAIIB, candidates will be required to score the:
Minimum of 50 marks in each of the following papers (that they have not cleared):
Elective paper (need to choose any one of the below-mentioned)
This apparently means that if you have cleared some of the CAIIB papers in the 2023 or 2024 Exams, you will not be required to sit for the paper you cleared under New Syllabus 2024 as you have the credits for that. And your credits gained under CAIIB – present syllabus up & until 2024, can be retained upto:
- Now you have a maximum of 5 attempts to complete and successfully pass the CAIIB Exam subject to the condition that these 5 attempts are to be considered from the date of your registration provided that you registered for CAIIB max by Dec 2021.
- You registered in CAIIB Dec (held in March 2024) 2023 – you have 2 more attempts (to be cleared in 1.5 years)
- You registered in CAIIB in June 2024 – you have 3 more attempts (to be cleared in 2 years)
- You registered in CAIIB Dec 2023 – you have 4 more attempts (to be cleared in 2.5 years)
- June 2024 onwards Candidates doesn’t require to sit consecutively for CAIIB to retain their credits.
- If you will not be able to clear the CAIIB Examination within the above stipulated period or attempts then you will have to re-enrol in the Certified Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers Exams.
- It is also to be noted that the credits of the BFM paper will be foregone under newly registered attempts.
- Like previously, the attempts shall be counted whether or not the candidate has appeared for any attempt.
So, I wish you the best for the upcoming papers, whatever you choose to do. And I have good news irrespective of what you decide!
A Better & Advanced Study Material!
Yes! I am talking about the highly conceptual online classes that are being provided on the Learning Sessions platform!
The online CAIIB classes are provided by the in-house expert faculty of Learning Sessions. Their sessions have been very advantageous & thousands of students have cleared CAIIB in the latest attempt with their courses.
You can also take advantage of the CAIIB online coaching classes at unbelievable prices! The materials will include the following:
- Online conceptual classes
- Online Question Classes
- Mega Classes
- Maha Mega Classes
- Online Mock Test Series which will also include the previous year’s questions.
- E-pdf notes
And it is to be noted that – whoever purchases the 1-year CAIIB Course, will be provided with all the updates that will be relevant for the Certified Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers Examinations.
- The Latest CAIIB material can be accessed on either Laptop or Mobile at one time.
- That means you can access the material through both your laptop & mobile but not simultaneously.
- The online classes can be watched at any no. of times without any restriction.
- Attempt the mock tests up to 5 times.
- Get exam-related updates
So, don’t delay your preparation this time onwards. Start your studies for the upcoming attempt which has 2 different subjects. With the wider syllabus & negative marking, you need the best of the best.
So, join the Learning Sessions courses of CAIIB 2024 right now!
Get in the link here: CONTACT