IIBF RPE RULES 2022 | DO & DON’TS OF IIBF EXAMS
In this post, we are going to talk about the latest ‘do and don’ts’ of the IIBF RPE Rules 2022 prescribed by Indian Institute of Bank & Finance for its examinations of 2022.
This is important for the candidates who are preparing for the examinations of IIBF Micro, small and medium enterprises, IIBF digital banking, IIBF anti-money laundering and know your customer certificate exam, IIBF certified credit professional, etc.
IIBF conducts all these exams throughout the year for candidates who want to work in the field in which the exams are conducted.
THE DO’S AND THE DON’TS
The Do’s of IIBF RPE Rules 2022
- The candidates of the above-mentioned examinations have to take the exams of 2022 in a secured environment.
- The place where the candidates choose to sit for the exam should have a desk and a chair. It would also be preferred that the sitting arrangement should have clean back drop with indicator lighting so that proctor can easily see the candidate throughout the exam.
- There should also be no noise as well as no movement in his or her surroundings from anyone.
- It should also be taken care that the desk does not have any items except computer or external webcam (in case internal webcam is not available), mouse, keyboard or any permitted item – example calculator or other, if any.
- No examination will be conducted if the examination area chosen by the candidate is a public place, has a noisy environment as well as to not have adequate lighting and there is public Movement in the examination area or around the candidate writing exam. It will also not be conducted if the examinee is found in possession of another computer or similar device in his or her examination area.
- Candidates writing the exams through RPE mode have to login in this system about half an hour before the examination are scheduled to begin.
- Candidates have to keep ready their original identity cards which have their photos & name on the same side where they have kept their admit letters, rough sheets, calculator and pen or pencils.
- Even though the candidates might be writing the exam from their home, they have to dress recently as if they are writing in the public place, they are being video recorded.
- In case of Technical issue, they can talk to the help desk after getting permission from the proctor.
- Candidate must make sure that his or her face is positioned in the middle of the camera as it is visible through the duration of the exam.
- The camera should not be positioned too low, too high as well as not be hooked to a different computer. The reason is because if the camera angle is weird, it can be very distracting and unflattering. Therefore, every Candidate should make sure that the camera is at his or her I level.
- Candidates also have to ensure that they attempt every question and give you their accuracy before final submission of the paper because once it gets submitted even if by mistake, no re-examination will be permitted.
- On the day of the exam, candidates are also advised that they have to make sure, if they have laptops – they are fully charged & if they have Desktops, they are connected to an uninterrupted power supply so that examination can be conducted smoothly.
- Candidates are not allowed to log out or switch off the computer if they want to go to the washroom. If it is done so – re-login will not be permitted.
- Candidates are very well allowed to use battery operated calculators to answer the questions. They have to make sure that the calculator they will be using has a maximum of eight functions and that it can display a maximum of 12 digits. The 8 functions are: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Percentage, Division, Sq. root, Tax+ & Tax-
- If they are found to be using any other type of calculator – it will amount to use of unfair means.
Read Also: JAIIB NOVEMBER EXAM 2022 | SCHEDULE OF LIVE CLASSES
The Don’ts of IIBF RPE Rules 2022
- He or she should make sure that no other person will come near to the examination area during the exam.
- During the whole duration of the examination, they should not talk to anyone or even read out loud.
- Candidates are not allowed to use headphones or any other type of equipment.
- Candidates writing the examination are not allowed to communicate with any person by any means throughout the examination.
- Obviously, candidates are not allowed to use any phone for any reason.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the examination area during the examination without the permission of the proctor. If done so it will be treated as a violation of the rules of exams.
- Candidates have to make sure that he or she does all the settings are need to be done before the examination time because they will not be allowed to set up the computer when the examination begins.
- If they fail to set up or there is any failure of computer system during the examination period, IIBF not be responsible for it & as such the candidate well lose his or her attempt.
- Candidates are not allowed to switch off the webcam on the Mic or cover the webcam during the period of examination.
- No navigation is allowed from the examination window.
- Candidate is not allowed to look away from his office laptop or desktop screen. They have to keep facing their camera screen.https://youtu.be/DOJfCcgpevU
- Candidates are not allowed to sit and assistance are referenced from any study material or mobile to answer the questions.
Read Also: CAIIB NOVEMBER EXAM 2022 | SCHEDULE OF LIVE CLASSES
DEBARMENT/CANCELLATION OF EXAMINATION
In the following cases, the examination of the candidate can also get cancelled or due to some reasons, he or she could also be barred from attempting or writing the examinations conducted by IIBF.
So, the things that you must keep in mind when sitting in the examination which can lead to your cancellation of exam or debarment of exams are:
- Indulgent in unfair practices or suspicious acts. In this case the proctor will intervene and warm or maybe he or she could cancel the test all together.
- Any misconduct during the examination & you could have your exam cancelled or proctor can also debar you from registering for the examination.
- If any candidate is found cheating or performing any unfair act, examination result of this candidate may also get cancelled and such candidate for be liable for punishment.
- Institute, where the candidate is working, will also be informed of the same.
- If such an affair is determined after the examination has been over, the examination result of such a candidate can also be canceled and he or she will be liable for punishment.
- If any candidate is found copying from the on-screen question or taking screenshots or is found violating any of the rules of the exam, it will amount to misconduct and such candidate will be liable for punishment.https://youtu.be/OnBJU5nXfIU
It is very much mentionable that during the RPE mode of examinations, the candidates’ images or videos or sounds will be captured and stored for examination proctoring purposes. It is cleared beforehand that the candidates who register for the RPEs agree for the same.
Read Also: JAIIB NOVEMBER SYLLABUS 2022
Message any query or to know the best offers on the CAIIB or other Certification Exams
You can also join us on
- Telegram Group: IIBF Telegram Group
- Youtube Channel: Learning Sessions
- Instagram: Learning Sessions
All the Best for your Exams!
Team: Learning Sessions
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: