JAIIB LATEST SYLLABUS NOVEMBER 2022
We are first gonna talk about JAIIB. Then we will move our discussion to the JAIIB November Syllabus 2022 of 3 different subjects which come under the JAIIB exam November 2022. After discussing the syllabus we will talk about the Study material for JAIIB November 2022 which includes-
- Video lectures
- Mock test
- Online classes
- Memory recalled questions
- Test series
JAIIB EXAM 2022
Only regular members of the Institute may apply for JAIIB, or Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers, a flagship course. The JAIIB Exam November 2022 aims to deliver fundamental knowledge in banking and financial services, banking technology, customer service, fundamental accounting, and legal elements required for carrying out daily banking operations. The JAIIB November 2022 Exam offers the applicant advantages in both the personal and professional spheres.
You must be a banker to be aware of the JAIIB Exam, which is primarily given to bankers, and some of the advantages of passing it. You will be qualified to take the CAIIB subsequently, which will provide you another increment in advance, in addition to the benefit of One Increment of 1 Year.
PAPER 1 – Principles & Practices of Banking
The 5 modules that make up The Principles and Practices of Banking are:
- Functions of banks
- Banking technology
- Support services,
- Marketing of banking services and products
- Ethics in banks and financial institutions
INTRODUCTION TO MODULE A: INDIA’S FINANCIAL SYSTEM
- Role of Money Markets, Debt Markets, and the Foreign Exchange Market in Banking Regulation Retail, Wholesale, and International Banking
- Fair Practices Code for Debt Collection, BCSBI Risk Management, Basel Accords, Mutual Funds, and Insurance Companies, Bancassurance and IRDA CIBIL, Factoring, Forfaiting Services, and Off-Balance Sheet Items
- Recent Financial System Developments
Read Also: JAIIB EXAM PREPARATION 2022
Functions of Banks (MODULE B)
- KYC/AML & CFT Norms
- Consumer Protection- Banking Ombudsman Program and COPRA
- Opening a/c of several categories of customers
- Cash Management
- Additional services
- Priority Sector Development
- Micro, Small, and Medium-Sized Businesses
- Self-Help Groups (SHGs)
- Different collateral types and their features
- Economic Inclusion
- Financial Education
- Inactive Assets
- various security pricing methods
- Loans for credit cards, homes, people, and consumer goods
- Principles of Government Sponsor and Scheme Lending, Working Capital Evaluation, and Credit Monitoring
- Finance for Agriculture
- Cheque Payment and Collection and Other Negotiable Instruments
- Special Relationships Among Bankers
- customer connection with banks
BANKING TECHNOLOGY MODULE C
- A Guide to Electronic Banking and Payment Systems for Banks
- Overview of the Information Technology Act Preventive Vigilance in Electronic Banking The Role of Technology Upgrades and Their Impact on Banks Security Issues
- EFT systems and data communication networks
MARKETING OF BANKING SERVICES/PRODUCTS IS CONTAINED IN MODULE D, SUPPORT SERVICES
- Pricing objectives, methods, pricing strategies, bank pricing, marketing distribution, and consumer behavior
- Direct selling and marketing agents’ jobs in banks
- A longitudinal analysis of social marketing and networking marketing information systems
- Promotion’s function in the management of marketing channels
ETHICS IN BANKS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS, MODULE E
- Banking: An Integrated Perspective on Ethics, Business Ethics, and the Law
- Employees’ Ethical Dimensions
- Changing Dynamics in Banking Ethics
- Workplace Ethics and Ethics
- Ethics on a Personal Level
PAPER 2 – Accounting and Finance for Bankers
Business mathematics and finance in Module A
- Interest and Annuity Calculation
You will learn how to compute equivalised monthly installments, compound interest, and simple interest (EMIs)
- YTM calculation
This chapter defines debt, including its significance and key characteristics.
- Concepts related to capital budgeting, such as present value and discounting; a discounted technique for investment appraisal
- Accounting for Depreciation
The unit describes depreciation, forms of depreciation, techniques for calculating it, comparisons of various depreciation systems, etc.
- Foreign Exchange Arithmetic, Forex Markets, and Basic Foreign Exchange Information
Read Also: 7 DAYS STRATEGY TO PASS JAIIB IN ONE ATTEMPT
PRINCIPLES OF BOOKKEEPING & ACCOUNTANCY IN MODULE B
- Definition, scope, and accounting principles
Introduction to the Nature & Goals of Accounting is covered in this unit.
- A statement of the bank reconciliation
This chapter explains the need for bank reconciliation and the different causes of discrepancies.
- Trial Balance, Error Rectification, Adjusting, and Closing Entries
You will gain knowledge of what a trial balance is, as well as its characteristics and functions.
- Exchange bills
It includes information on various credit instruments, a bill’s term and due date, and some key terms relating to bills.
- Expenditure on Capital & Revenue
You will understand what expenses are, as well as the distinctions between capital and revenue expenses.
FILM FINAL ACCOUNTS MODULE C
- The balance sheet formula
The balance sheet equation and its computation are the topics of this unit.
- Making final accounting preparations
Under the unit, you will learn how to create a trading account, a profit and loss account, a profit and loss appropriation account, and balance sheets, among other things.
- Ratio Analysis
You must comprehend numerous accounting ratios and their classifications in order to complete this section.
- Banking companies’ final accounts
This section describes different terms and functions related to banking, including requirements for banking companies regarding accounts and audits and notable characteristics of banks’ accounting systems.
- Business Accounts I and II
Definitions of terminology used in company accounting and information on different types of companies are provided; Differences between an LLC and a partnership, classes of share capital.
BANKING OPERATIONS MODULE D
Accounting and banking operations
The entire module is broken down into a single unit that explains how to prepare vouchers, record cash receipts and payments, clear transactions coming in and going out, and transfer debit and credit balances.
PAPER 3 – Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking
Module A: Compliance and Rules
- Legal Framework for Bank Regulation
- Control over Bank Organization
- Regulation of Returns on Banking Business Examination, closing, and mergers and acquisitions
- Cooperative banks and public sector banks
- Legislative reforms in the financial sector
- Financial Sector Development Council Recent Legislative Amendments to the RBI Act
Legal Aspects of Banking and Operations Module B
- Numerous Forms of Borrowers
- Secured and unsecured loans, firm registration, and company incorporation are some examples of credit facility types.
- Bank Promises
- Guarantees for Deferred Payment under Letters of Credit
- Laws Concerning Bill Financing
- Different Securities Laws Regarding Securities and Charging Methods – I
Module C: Laws Relating to Banking
- The Banking Ombudsman Program
- The 1891 Bankers Books Evidence Act
- Law Enforcement Authorities Act of 1987
- CERSAI and the Consumer Protection Act of 1986
- Act of 1881 Concerning Negotiable Instruments and the Law of Limitations
- The 2007 Payment & Settlements Systems Act
- Enforcement of the Securities Interest Act and the Securitization and Reconstruction of Financial Assets Act (SARFAESI)
Module D: Commercial Laws Applied to Banking Activities
- 1872 Indian Contract Act
- The 1930 Sale of Goods Act
- 1932 Indian Partnership Act
- A company’s definition and characteristics
- The 1956 Companies Act (Now Companies Act, 2013)
- The 1999 Foreign Exchange Management Act
- 1882 Transfer of Property Act
- 2005’s Right to Information Act
- Right to Information and Public Authorities’ Duty
- Act of 2002 to Prevent Money Laundering
- The 2000 Information Technology Act
JAIIB STUDY MATERIAL
One of the main tests offered by IIBF is the JAIIB LATEST STUDY MATERIAL 2022 Exams for Junior Associates. You can get a special set of JAIIB study materials from Learning Sessions. The knowledgeable staff at Learning Sessions has produced the JAIIB Study Material for 2022. Since you are aware of how important it is to have the correct instruction and reliable sources for your JAIIB 2022 preparation, Learning Sessions has put together a selection of JAIIB Exams Study materials that is thorough enough to pass the exam in one sitting.
The library of learning sessions, comprises Mega Mock Exams, Recorded Video Lectures, Epdfs, and Online Live Classes.
Following your viewing of the videos, EPFs are succinct and useful resources for reviewing the course material. Learning Activities On our Android application, JAIIB EPFs are only accessible as commentary for the video bundle.
2022 JAIIB Test Series is also available.
It’s important to complete the self-assessment as you study for your examinations. Additionally, you can go through the Test series offered by Learning Sessions since IIBF does not administer Mock exams. There are more than 1500 questions accessible for you to answer, and once you do so, your confidence will undoubtedly grow.
Live Online JAIIB Classes:
All topics are covered in Learning Sessions Online Live Classes in accordance with the Institute’s most recent & updated syllabus. To make the study more intelligible, the lectures are given in a bilingual style that combines Hindi and English.
JAIIB Video Training:
The JAIIB video courses offered by Learning Sessions are intended for candidates who lack the time to attend live classes. The two available languages for the video course (are multilingual) (English mix Hindi & English only). The Learning Sessions’ video courses are created by subject-matter specialists with years of teaching expertise.