JAIIB & CAIIB | IMPORTANT RULES OR INFORMATION FOR CANDIDATES | IIBF EXAM 2022
Important Rules related to JAIIB & CAIIB Admit Letters 2022, use of Calculator or Mobile phones in JAIIB EXAM 2022 & CAIIB EXAM 2022.
If you are also going to write the IIBF’s flagship courses namely, JAIIB & CAIIB, then you will find this article very useful. Through this post, we want to let you know some of the important rules on information which every candidate who is going to write for either of the IIBF examinations i.e JAIIB or CAIIB should know.
Here, you will know from where you can download your JAIIB CAIIB admit letters, whether or not you are allowed to take mobile phones in the examinations, whether or not you can use a calculator for your exams, and some other rules & information which every candidate has doubts about.
FROM WHERE & HOW DO I GET MY JAIIB | CAIIB ADMIT LETTER?
- While registering for either of the examination or course candidates will have the option to choose venue + examination- time slot of his or her choice for each subject of Exam as per their preference. This option will be available as per first-cum-first-serve basis.
- Candidates are also required to take utmost care when selecting Centre, Venue & Time slot, because once selected, there is no provision to change the Centre Venue or Time slot in the system afterwards.
Hence no request for change of centre, venue and time slot is entertained by IIBF for any personal reason.
- After successfully registering for the examination, a real-time admit letter will be generated for the candidate(s) which can be saved, downloaded, and printed for later use. JAIIB | CAIIB Admit letters will also be emailed to the candidates in their email id which is registered with the IIBF.
- JAIIB or CAIIB Admit letters are always hosted on Institute’s website: www.iibf.org.in under the ‘Examination or Courses > Admit Letter’.
- To download and print JAIIB & CAIIB Admit letter from the above-mentioned website, candidates will require to enter the following:
- Membership or Registration No. as login id
- Edit-Profile password.
- In case candidates do not remember their ‘Edit profile password’, they can click on the ‘Forgot password or Get Password’ button after they have entered the Membership or Registration No. After that they will get a fresh edit profile password at their registered email id.
- Candidates have to produce printed copy of their admit letters of JAIIB or CAIIB, as the case maybe, along with Membership ID Card or any other valid photo ID card in original such as Aadhaar card or e-Aadhaar or Employer’s card or PAN Card or Driving License or Election voter’s card or Passport etc. at their examination venue.
- Any candidates who will not have printed a copy of his or her Admit Letter and Original Photo Identity Card, will be denied permission to write Examination.
- Admit letter is valid only for the JAIIB or CAIIB examination, for the dates and centre or venue which is mentioned in the admit letter.
Read Also: JAIIB NOVEMBER EXAM 2022 | SCHEDULE OF LIVE CLASSES
CAN CAIIB & JAIIB EXAMINE CAN TAKE THEIR MOBILE PHONES IN EXAM CENTERS?
No, candidates can’t take any of their mobile phones & other smart or electronic gadgets (well they can take specified calculator) in the examination hall of their exam halls.
IIBF has further clarified that mere possession of mobile phone & other electronic or smart gadgets in the examination hall irrespective of the fact whether it is in switch off mode or silent mode. Taking the device in exam hall shall be deemed to be resorting to adoption of unfair means in the examination.
CAN JAIIB & CAIIB CANDIDATES USE CALCULATORS?
Yes, the JAIIB & CAIIB candidates are allowed to use calculators but the calculator has to be a battery-operated portable calculator.
The calculator can be of any type which can perform up to 8 functions i.e. (Addition, Multiplication, Subtraction, Percentage, Division, Sq.-root, Tax + & Tax-) & displays up to 12 digits.
If any JAIIB or CAIIB candidate attempts to use any other type of calculator who does not comply with the specifications indicated above or have more features than prescribed then above shall be considered to have used the unfair means.
So, only calculators other than Scientific are allowed!
ARE THERE ANY OTHER RULES OR INFORMATION WHICH JAIIB & CAIIB CANDIDATES NEED TO KNOW?
- It is the candidate’s responsibility to sign the attendance sheet.
- The admit letter specifies the reporting time at which candidates are expected to reach the Examination Venue. After the gate closing time mentioned in the admit letter, candidates will not be allowed to enter the Examination Venue.
- During the first 60 minutes following the scheduled start of the examination, candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination venue.
- Admit letters specify the seats for each subject. Candidates should occupy the seats indicated against the subject.
- The password mentioned in this admit letter will be the only way for candidates to log in. Do not share this password with anyone. It should always be kept safe.
- If If examinations do not begin on scheduled time or there is a delay due to failure of power, a technical issue of whatever nature or for any other reason affecting the conduct of examinations, candidates must:
- Please wait for the restoration of power/resolution of technical difficulties.
- You can take the examination at a location determined by the examination conducting authority.
- The conducting authority will provide instructions on how to proceed.
- Candidates are required to strictly follow during the examination & adhere to Rules of the examination – given instructions by the conducting authority.
If any Rules/ Instructions are violated, or there is any misuse of the Admit Letter – it will be considered to be an act of serious misconduct & IIBF will take action as per the Rules of the examination. These violations will also get reported to the employer of the candidate writing the examination.
Read Also: CAIIB NOVEMBER EXAM 2022 | SCHEDULE OF LIVE CLASSES
WHAT ARE THE RULES THAT NEED TO BE FOLLOWED IN EXAM CENTERS & WHAT ARE THE PENALTIES FOR MISCONDUCT & UNFAIR PRACTICES?
- During the examination, candidates and outsiders should maintain complete silence and should not communicate of any kind.
- The rules pertaining to unfair practices in examinations apply to candidates who copy from other candidates’ answers, other printed or electronic materials, and those who permit others to copy or consult.
- At the time of the examination, candidates must not impersonate others or allow others to impersonate them.
- It is forbidden for candidates to misbehave/argue with the Examination Conducting Authorities at the test centre.
- Every candidate must return all papers received, including received for rough work, to the invigilator.
- It is not permitted for candidates to possess books, notes, periodicals, stencils, etc. in the examination hall or to use these items during the examination.
- It is not advisable for candidates to post questions from exams on social media.
It will be considered misconduct for any candidate who violates one or more of these rules. He or she will be subject to punishment.
You can read about the JAIIB | CAIIB result Cards 2022 here:
Message any query or to know the best offers on the CAIIB or other Certification Exams
You can also join us on
- Telegram Group: IIBF Telegram Group
- Youtube Channel: Learning Sessions
- Instagram: Learning Sessions
All the Best for your Exams!
Team: Learning Sessions