CAIIB IT STUDY MATERIAL AND NOTES 2022
In this article, we will understand the concept of topologies from the CAIIB applicable IT Syllabus for NOV/DEC 2022 Exams. After passing the JAIIB exam, which is another flagship course offered by the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance, candidates can take the Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers (CAIIB) exam (IIBF). The objective of the CAIIB is to help people make better decisions by offering advanced data in areas such as Treasury Management, Risk Management, Balance Sheet Management, Credit Management, International Banking, and Economic Analysis.
The CAIIB is one of the most demanding courses for bankers to pass. We promise that if you use our “CAIIB study material,” you will pass the CAIIB exam.
Every two years, the CAIIB exam is held. Before taking the CAIIB Exam, candidates must have completed the JAIIB.
An optional paper is included in the CAIIB Syllabus 2022. Aspirants must make their own decision and select an elective paper from the available possibilities. There are many elective papers that a candidate might choose from based on their interests. One of these Elective papers in Information Technology.
In this article, we are going to cover everything there is regarding this elective exam. You can have access to all the notes for each module, free mock test, memory recalled questions, videos, and whatnot on our website learningsessions.in.
Before we move on with all the information about IT we would like to discuss the topic of topologies so that when you read it you would be able to grasp the topic much more easily.
The network’s topology describes how all of the components are connected to one another. Physical topology and logical topology are the two categories of topology.
Physical topology is the network’s nodes’ geometric representation.
There are about 6 types of topologies:
○ All of the stations in the bus topology are linked together by a single cable known as the backbone cable.
○ Each node is either directly connected to the backbone cable or connected through a drop cable to the backbone cable.
○ A node uploads a message to the network whenever it wishes to send one. The message will reach every station in the network, whether or not it has been addressed.
○ In 802.3 (ethernet) and 802.4 standard networks, the bus topology is primarily employed.
○ Compared to other topologies, the configuration of a bus topology is a lot easier.
○ The backbone cable is referred to as a “single channel” through which all of the stations get the same message.
○ Similar to a bus topology, but having connected ends, is the ring topology.
○ The node will retransmit to the following node after receiving the message from the prior computer.
○ Data is unidirectional, meaning that it only flows in one direction.
○ An endless loop is a continuous flow of data in a single loop.
○ It has no terminated ends, meaning that every node is linked to every other node and lacks a point of termination.
○ In a ring topology, the flow of data is clockwise.
○ Every node in a network that is configured in a star topology is linked to a central hub, switch, or computer.
○ The peripheral devices connected to the main computer are referred to as clients, while the server itself is known as a server.
○ The PCs are connected using RJ-45 or coaxial connections.
○ The main purpose of hubs or switches in a physical star architecture is as connection devices.
○ The most widely used topology for networks is star topology.
○ Bus topology and star topology traits are combined in tree topology.
○ A sort of structure known as a “tree topology” involves a hierarchical connection between each computer.
○ In a tree topology, the top node is referred to as the root node, and all subsequent nodes are its offspring.
○ For the data transmission between two nodes, only one path is available. A parent-child hierarchy is created as a result.
○ Mesh technology is a network configuration in which machines are linked to one another by numerous redundant connections.
○ There are numerous ways to get from one computer to another.
○ It lacks the switch, hub, or any other central computer that serves as a hub for communication.
○ The mesh topology can be seen in the Internet.
○ In WAN systems where communication failures are a serious problem, mesh topology is primarily used.
○ Wireless networks are the principal application for mesh topology.
○ Hybrid topology is the fusion of several different topologies.
○ A hybrid topology connects several links and nodes in order to transport data.
○ Hybrid topology is defined as the combination of two or more distinct topologies; comparable topologies connected to one another do not produce hybrid topology. For instance, if ICICI Bank has a bus topology in one branch and a ring topology in another branch, connecting the two will provide a hybrid topology.
Read Also: CAIIB IT E-COMMERCE NOTES 2022
IMPORTANT IT ABBREVIATIONS
While you go through the previous year’s ar questions, also take a look at the abbreviation below concerning various modules of the CAIIB IT Exam!
MICR i.e. Magnetic Ink Character Recognition
FMI i.e. Financial Market Infrastructure
CTS i.e. Cheque Truncation System
NEFT i.e. National Electronic Fund Transfer
ICS i.e. Image-Based Clearing System
EMV i.e. Europay MasterCard Visa
ACS i.e. Automated Clearing System
DNS i.e. Designated Net Settlement System
DVP i.e. Delivery vs Payments
OCR i.e. Optical Character Recognition
UPI i.e. Unified Payment Interface
PVP i.e. Payment Vs Payments
SSS i.e. Securities Settlement Systems
NG RTGS i.e. New Generation RTGS
CPSS IOS CO i.e. Committee on Payment and Settlement Systems and The International Organisation of Securities Commission
AICC i.e. Aviation Industry CBT Committee
BHIM i.e. Bharat Interface for Money
UPI i.e. Unified Payments for Interface
VPA i.e. Virtual Payments Address
EDI i.e. Electronic Data Interchange
ATM i.e. Automated Teller Machine
USSD i.e. Unstructured Supplementary Service Data
RTGS i.e. Real Time Gross Settlement
SFMS i.e. Structured Financial Messaging System
CFMS i.e. Centralised Fund Management System
API i.e. Application Program Interface
NACH i.e. National Automated Clearing House
NUUP i.e. National Unified USSD platform
Read Also: INCREMENT AFTER JAIIB & CAIIB
IT MEMORY RECALLED QUESTIONS
If you’re studying for the upcoming IIBF Information Technology Exam, don’t forget to look over the memory-recalled questions from prior Information Technology Exams. These questions or topics will undoubtedly assist you in passing the CAIIB IT 2022 Exam (09.07.2022).
What exactly is SQL?
What is the Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and what are the stages involved?
What do LAN, WAN, and ROUTER SWITCH mean?
iPhone-X uses which biometric?
Language and Database Case Study
What does the term “software” mean?
What exactly do you mean when you say routers, switches, or firewalls?
What is your definition of normalisation?
What exactly is a Honeypot?
What exactly do you mean when you say biometrics?
What exactly do you mean when you say disaster avoidance?
What are the potential network dangers and attacks?
How does a Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) work?
What are the query commands in Structured Query Language?
What is the difference between DDL and DML (Data Manipulation Language)?
What are the differences between NEFT, RTGS, and FEDWIRE?
What exactly does the term”SLA Negotiation” mean?
What is data purging?
What is Artificial Intelligence?
How does Artificial Intelligence work?
What exactly do you mean when you say spamming, eavesdropping, and phishing?
What is IDEA encryption, and how does it work?
RAID stands for Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks, and it stands for Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks.
What are your thoughts on Web SAFARI?
What is the definition of strategic information?
Fibre Optic cables have a variety of applications.
What is Bloom’s taxonomy’s theoretical framework?
What does OLAP (Online Analytical Processing) mean?
CAIIB STUDY MATERIAL
IIBF has been prepared by Leaning Sessions. CAIIB’s Information Technology Study Material is accessible in Hindi and English. The CAIIB- IT materials are available on our website as well as our Android app. The following are the contents of the CAIIB on Information Technology through Learning Sessions:
- Information Technology Full Course Videos in Hindi (Chapter-by-Chapter or Topic-by-Topic) Case Studies in English Bilingual Videos (Latest & Updated)
- Questions from the Past
- Notes in ePDF CAIIB is a non-profit organisation that promotes the (accessible on app)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is the procedure for obtaining this Caiib Exam Study Material 2022?
You can obtain this material by registering at https://iibf.info in the Caiib portal. You can access free mock tests and mega mock tests once you’ve registered up. You can also choose from a variety of low-cost packs.
- Is it possible to use it on many devices?
Yes, you may use it on a variety of devices, like your phone, laptop, tablet, and so on. However, concurrent usage is now permitted, despite our TnCs prohibiting it. If our software detects a problem, the pack will be disabled, and no refund will be issued. Additionally, the software can only be loaded on one device. Our website can be accessed from secondary devices.
We hope this article was of use to you.
Read Also: CAIIB IT MOCK TEST 2022
Message any query or to know the best offers on the CAIIB or other Certification Exams
You can also join us on
All the Best for your Exams!
Team: Learning Sessions