All about KYC/AML Exam by IIBF
The KYC/AML is a professional certification exam in Anti Money Laundering and Know your customer conducted by the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance which aims to provide comprehensive coverage of the various guidelines/standards/guidance notes issued by RBI / IBA / International bodies. This exam enables the certified candidates to earn academic credentials that can offer career growth opportunities.
OBJECTIVE OF KYC/AML EXAM
This exam is conducted to fulfill the following objectives –
- To provide advanced knowledge and understanding of AML / KYC standards.
- To develop the professional competence of employees of banks and financial institutions.
- To provide comprehensive coverage of the various guidelines/standards/guidance notes issued by RBI / IBA / International bodies etc.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA –
- Candidate should be Members and Non-Members of the Institute
- The candidate must have passed the 12th standard examination in any discipline or its equivalent.
Important Topic:- AML & KYC SYLLABUS 2021-2022
|Members of IIBF
|Rs 1000 + GST
|Non Members of IIBF
|Rs 1500 + GST
PATTERN OF EXAMINATION
The pattern for the examination is mentioned as below –
- There will be 120 objective-type multiple-choice questions for 100 marks.
- The exam will be conducted in online mode only.
- The time allocated for the examination is 120 minutes (2 hours)
- There will NOT be negative marking for wrong answers.
- The minimum mark for a pass in the subject is 60 out of 100.
Most Important Topic:- IIBF AML/KYC EXAM STUDY MATERIAL
***Application for the examination should be registered online from the Institute’s website www.iibf.org.in. The schedule of examinations and dates for registration will be published on the IIBF website.
The institute conducts the examination on the 2nd and 4th Saturday and on all Sundays. However, the periodicity of the examination may be changed according to the requirement of the banking industry.