BANK PROMOTION EXAMS STUDY MATERIAL IN HINDI ENGLISH
Bank promotion exams are conducted regularly by all the (PSBs) Public sector banks and (RRBs) Regional rural banks for all the scales as they offer a great opportunity to bankers to grow in the banking field.
These internal promotion exams are conducted by IBPS to test the ability of banking staff/officers to handle higher responsibilities and other management functions. In this article we’ll be discussing all about the Bank Promotion exams, bank internal promotion exam syllabus, Bank promotion study material, questions, Pdf notes in detail.
**Sign in and Get Access to Full Video Course for Bank Promotions Exam**
WHO CAN APPLY FOR THE EXAM ?
Banking promotion exams are applicable for the following posts:
- Sub staff to Clerical
- Clerk to Scale 1 Officer
- Scale 1 to Scale 2 Officer
- Scale 2 to Scale 3 Officer
- Scale 3 to Scale 4 Officer
- Scale 4 to Scale 5 Officer
So these internal promotion exams are applicable in all the banks and at all scales.
IMPORTANT TOPIC:- BANK PROMOTION 2022 EXAM DATE
BANK INTERNAL PROMOTION EXAM SYLLABUS
Following is the detailed syllabus or list of topics which are covered in bank promotion test for Clerk to Scale I, Scale I to II, Scale II to III, Scale III to IV and Scale IV to V:
- Banking Related laws including Banking regulation Act, the RBI Act, Negotiable Instrument Act
- Commercial laws such as Indian Contract Act
- RBI guidelines/ regulations governing banking, loans and advances etc
- Types of business organization- Prop./ partnership/ HUF/ Companies.
- Banking Laws and Practices
- Bank specific schemes and products such as MSME loan products, retail loan schemes, agriculture loan schemes, deposit products etc.
- Foreign Exchange, BCSBI, Banking Ombudsman Scheme, RTI act, Consumer Protection act, FEMA, PMLA and other guidelines governing advances and restrictions thereon.
- Type of accounts, type of debit cards, credit cards, internet banking, mobile banking, delegated powers for sanction etc.
- BASEL III, Risk Management, Payment Banks, Small Finance Banks, GST, Money Market Instruments etc.
- Digital Banking, Money Transfer Service Scheme (MTSS), MICR/ IFSC/ CTS, Exposure Norms, latest monetary policy
- Bank Specific topics such as Customer compensation policy, Deposit Products, Retail Schemes, Agriculture & MSME schemes, loaning powers, IT/ digital banking products are also included in the syllabus.
BANK PROMOTION EXAMS STUDY MATERIAL
We, here at Learning Sessions are providing entire study material for Bank promotion exams based on latest syllabus and pattern in both Hindi mix English language.
The study material includes full video course covering all the modules of promotions General Banking, Legal Banking, forex and Accounting. Along with this 2900+ previous year questions, 1400+ One liners, bank promotions exam Epdf notes are also available for quick revision.
Further, the entire Bank Promotion Awareness Capsule covering Latest Finance updates, Latest Rates, Latest Policies, Last 2 months Financial updates are also available.
This study material can definitely help many bankers get that dream promotion they were waiting for since a long time.
Click on the link below to access the Full Video Package on Bank Promotion.
For further enquiries you can reach us directly IIBF website
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
1.How many times the Bank Promotion exam is held ?
Generally promotions are held once in a year as per the bank’s policy
2.What is the eligibility criteria for the exam ?
The eligibility criteria are fixed by the bank internal management itself.
3.Will the exam be held in offline or online mode ?
The exam is held in online mode only .
4. What kind of questions are generally asked in the exam ?
Questions are generally based upon legality in banking, principles in banking, accounting in banking & these may also be related to banking internal guidelines.
5. Who conducts the Bank Promotion exam ?
This exam is generally conducted by IBPS on behalf of the banks.
6. What is the pattern of bank internal promotion exam ?
There are generally around 100 objective type multiple choice based questions asked in the exam although the pattern of exam may vary from bank to bank.
Click here for Bank Promotion Previous year questions, Notes and One liners