CAIIB EXAM NEW SYLLABUS AND LATEST STUDY MATERIAL 2022
CAIIB 2022 EXAM NOTIFICATION
The Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers (CAIIB) is one of the main exams conducted by the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF) every year biannually i.e in the month of June and December. This exam is only applicable to the ordinary members of the institute and aims to check the advanced ways of decision-making and general banking management.
The CAIIB exam aspirants mainly include the employees of RBI, SIDBI, NABARD, regional rural banks, cooperative banks, and commercial banks, etc.
Qualifying this exam can help the members of IIBF get benefits like incentives, increments, and promotions, etc.
The CAIIB exam 2021 which was scheduled to be held in June was postponed due to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic. However, the IIBF has recently updated the new tentative dates for the exam on the official website i.e www.iibf.org.in
Read Also:- CAIIB EXAM DATE 2021
The tentative dates for CAIIB exam 2021-2022 are listed as :
|SUBJECT||SCHEDULED DATE||REVISED SCHEDULE|
|Advanced Bank Management (ABM)||12-09-2021||30-01-2022|
|Bank Financial Management (BFM)||13-09-2021||06-02-2022|
|CAIIB Elective Subjects||25-09-2021||12-02-2022|
***The time of the exam will be mentioned on the admit letter.
STUDY MATERIAL FOR CAIIB EXAM 2022
Mock tests for Principles & Practices of Banking, Accounting & Finance, Legal Aspects, Advanced Bank Management, Bank Financial Management, Retail Banking, Human Resources, International banking, and all optional subjects of CAIIB are also available. Fully Free-Unlimited Mock Tests, Sample Papers, Study Materials Website for JAIIB, CAIIB, DBF are also available.
CAIIB EXAM LATEST NEW SYLLABUS
The syllabus for the CAIIB exam is prescribed by IIBF. The syllabus includes 2 compulsory papers and any one of the 06 elective subjects.
The Compulsory subjects include :
- Advanced Bank Management (ABM)
- Bank Financial Management (BFM)
Apart from the above 2 compulsory subjects, the candidates have the option to choose 1 subject from the elective subjects available, namely-
Read Alos:- How to Clear CAIIB in One Attempt ??
- Rural Banking
- Retail Banking
- Human Resources Management
- Information Technology
- Risk Management
- Central Banking
Read Also:- IIBF CAIIB EXAM Admit Card 2022
***There is no exemption in any of the subjects for prior qualification.
The detailed syllabus and modules covered in the exam are listed in the table below:-
|Advanced Bank Management (ABM)||Module A: Economic Analysis Module B: Business Mathematics
Module C: HRM in Banks
Module D: Credit Management
|Bank Financial Management (BFM)||Module A: International Banking Module B: Risk Management
Module C: Treasury Management
Module D: Balance Sheet Management
|Rural Banking||Module A: Rural India
Module B: Financing Rural Development
Module C: Priority Sector Financing and Government Initiatives
Module D: Problems and Prospectus in Rural Banking
|Retail Banking||Module A: Introduction
Module B: Retail Products
Module C: Marketing/Selling of retail products, MIS and Accounting
Module D: Other Issues Related to Retail Banking
|Human Resource Management||Module A: Human Resource Management
Module B: Building an HR Strategy
Module C: Motivation, Training and Skill Development
Module D: Personnel Management and Industrial Relations
|Information Technology||Module A: Introduction to Information Technology
Module B: Systems and Design
Module C: Applications in Banking
Module D: Security Control and Guidelines
|Risk Management||Module A: An Overview
Module B: Credit Risk Management
Module C: Operational Banking
Module D: Market Risk
Module E: Risk Organization and Policy
|Central Banking||Module A: Rationale and Functions of Central Bank
Module B: Central Banking in India
Module C: Monetary Policy and Credit Policy
Module D: Supervision and Financial Stability
Candidates can check the new and updated CAIIB 2022 syllabus here: http://www.iibf.org.in/documents/RulesSyllabus/2021/60%20-%20CAIIB_20210201.PDF
You May Also Like
CAIIB EXAM PATTERN
- The duration of the CAIIB Test 2022 is 2 Hours for each paper.
- The total number of questions for the CAIIB Exam is 100 questions for 100 marks.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The questions will be in the form of Multiple Choice (MCQs) or objective type including case study/case lets.
- Both English and Hindi mediums are available for the candidates to appear for the CAIIB exam. The choice of the medium must be declared by the candidate at the time of applying for the registration itself. In any case change of medium will not be allowed at a later stage.
- The pattern of the questions will be as follow :
- Knowledge Testing
- Conceptual Grasp
- Analytical/Logical Exposition
- Problem Solving
- Case Analysis
CAIIB 2022 EXAM PASSING CRITERIA
- Minimum marks for pass in every subject – 50 out of 100 marks.
- The candidate can have 45 marks with an aggregate of 50% in all subjects, provided s/he obtains the marks in one attempt.
- Candidates will be allowed to retain the credits of the subject they have passed in an attempt till the expiry of the time limit for passing the examination.
- The validity of passing the exam is 2 years. If the candidate fails to qualify for the exam within the specified time then he/she has to re-enroll for the exam by registering again with a new Exam Application.
CAIIB LATEST UPDATE:- CAIIB – INTRODUCTION OF REVISED SYLLABUS
You May Also Like:
Read Alos JAIIB & CAIIB EXAM:- How to Apply for IIBF Membership, JAIIB CAIIB Exams Online