CAIIB JUNE EXAM NEW SYLLABUS & LATEST STUDY MATERIAL 2023
CAIIB JUNE 2023 EXAM NOTIFICATION
The CAIIB June dates for registration, as well as exams, are expected to be declared by the Institute soon. The CAIIB 2023 Exams will have 4 compulsory exams instead of only 2 papers under the new & latest CAIIB Syllabus 2023. You can check out all the details of CAIIB in the following paras:
CAIIB EXAM 2023
The Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers (CAIIB) is one of the main exams conducted by the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF) every year biannually i.e. in June and December. This CAIIB Exam 2023 is only applicable to the ordinary members of the institute and aims to check the advanced ways of decision-making and general banking management.
The CAIIB exam aspirants mainly include the employees of RBI, SIDBI, NABARD, RRB-Regional Rural Banks, Cooperative Banks, commercial banks, etc.
Qualifying for this exam of CAIIB can help the members of IIBF get benefits such as incentives, increments in salary, promotions in their positions etc.
The CAIIB exam 2023 which is scheduled to be held in June 2023 is notified by the IIBF. You can see the IIBF has updated the dates for registration & exams for the CAIIB exam on the official website i.e. www.iibf.org.in.
Read Also:- CAIIB EXAM DATE 2023
The declared dates for the JUNE CAIIB exam 2023 are listed as :
|EXAM NAME||EXAM DATE|
|Advanced Bank Management||10-06-2023|
|Bank Financial Management||11-06-2023|
|Advance Business & Financial Management||18-06-2023|
|Banking Regulations and Business Laws||24-06-2023|
|Human Resources Management||25-06-2023|
|Information Technology & Digital Banking||25-06-2023|
Check It Out: WATCH OUR DAILY IIBF JAIIB/CAIIB LIVE CLASSES
STUDY MATERIAL FOR JUNE CAIIB EXAM 2023
Mock tests for Advanced Bank Management, Bank Financial Management, ABFM, BRBL, Rural Banking, HRM, IT & DB, Risk Management, and Central Banking all the subjects of CAIIB are also available.
Free- Mock Tests, Sample Papers, and Study Materials Websites for JAIIB, CAIIB, and DBF are also available.
Download JAIIB CAIIB Study Material:- Click Here
- What we offer in CAIIB:-
- Full video course of CAIIB (chapter-wise)
- English + Hindi Language or English Language only
- Latest and updated CASE STUDY VIDEOS
- Chapterwise Questions
- Memory Recalled Questions
- Tests for CAIIB 2023:
- Chapter-wise Tests
- Mock Test Papers
- Compete Tests
JUNE CAIIB EXAM 2023 LATEST NEW SYLLABUS
The syllabus for the CAIIB exam is prescribed by IIBF. The syllabus includes 2 compulsory papers and any one of the 06 elective subjects as an elective paper of CAIIB.
The Compulsory subjects of CAIIB include :
- Advanced Bank Management (ABM)
- Bank Financial Management (BFM)
- Advanced Business & Financial Management (ABFM)
- Banking Regulations and Business Laws (BRBL)
Apart from the above 4 compulsory subjects, the candidates have the option to choose 1 subject from the elective subjects available, namely-
Read Also:- How to Clear CAIIB in One Attempt ??
- Rural Banking
- Human Resources Management
- Information Technology & Digital Banking
- Risk Management
- Central Banking
Read Also:- IIBF CAIIB EXAM Admit Card 2023
***There is no exemption in any of the subjects for prior qualification.
DETAILED SYLLABUS OF CAIIB LATEST EXAMS 2023
The detailed syllabus and modules covered in the exam of CAIIB that is applicable for the June 2023 papers are listed in the table below:-
|1.||Advanced Bank Management
|B||Human Resource Management|
|D||Compliance in Banks & Corporate Governance|
|2.||Bank Financial Management
|D||Balance Sheet Management|
|3.||Advanced Business & Financial Management
|A||The Management Process|
|B||Advanced Concepts of Financial Management|
|C||Valuation, Mergers & Acquisitions|
|D||Emerging Business Solutions|
|4.||Banking Regulations & Business Laws
|A||Regulations and Compliance|
|B||Important Acts/Laws & Legal Aspects of Banking Operations – Part A|
|C||Important Acts/Laws & Legal Aspects of Banking Operations – Part B|
|D||Commercial & Other Laws with Reference to Banking Operations|
|5.1||Risk Management||A||An Overview|
|B||Credit Risk Management|
|C||Operational Risk Management|
|5.2||Information Technology & Digital Banking||A||Introduction to Information Technology|
|B||Systems and Design|
|C||Applications in Banking|
|D||Information System Security, Controls and Audit|
|5.3||Central Banking||A||Rationale and Functions of Central Bank|
|B||Central Banking in India|
|C||Monetary Policy and Credit Policy|
|D||Supervision and Financial Stability|
|E||Non-Banking Financial Companies and Primary Dealers|
|5.4||Human Resource Management||A||Human Resource Management|
|B||Building an HR Strategy|
|C||Motivation, Training and Skill Development|
|D||Personnel Management and Industrial Relations|
|E||Emerging Scenario in HRM|
|5.5||Rural Banking||A||Rural India|
|B||Financing Rural Development|
|C||Priority Sector Financing and Govt. Initiatives|
|D||Problems and Prospects in Rural Banking|
CAIIB JUNE EXAM PATTERN 2023
IIBF conducts the examinations in June or December in a prescribed pattern. The pattern has been detailed in the Syllabus & Rules Pdf that is available on the official website of IIBF.
We have given the same CAIIB Examination pattern applicable for CAIIB JUNE Exams 2023 below:
- The duration of the CAIIB Test 2023 is 2 Hours for each paper.
- The total number of questions for the CAIIB Exam is 100 questions for 100 marks.
- There is a negative marking for wrong answers (1/4th of the marks will be deducted).
- The questions will be in the form of Multiple Choice (MCQs) or objective type including case studies or case lets.
- Both English and Hindi mediums are available for the candidates to appear for the CAIIB exam. The choice of the medium must be declared by the candidate at the time of applying for the CAIIB 2023 registration for the June exams itself. In any case change of medium will not be allowed at a later stage.
- The pattern of the questions of CAIIB Exams will be as follow :
- Knowledge Testing
- Conceptual Grasp
- Analytical/Logical Exposition
- Case Analysis
CAIIB JUNE 2023 EXAM PASSING CRITERIA
- Minimum marks for passing in every subject – 50 out of 100 marks.
- The candidate can have 45 marks with an aggregate of 50% in all subjects, provided she or he obtains the marks in one attempt of CAIIB.
- Candidates will be allowed to retain the credits of the subject they have passed (with 50 marks or above) in an attempt till the expiry of the time limit for passing the CAIIB examination.
- The validity of passing the exam is 3 years or 5 attempts from the date of CAIIB registration whichever expires earlier. If the candidate fails to qualify for the CAIIB exam within the specified time then he or she has to re-enrol for the CAIIB exam by registering again with a new Exam Application & paying the requisite fee.
CAIIB LATEST UPDATE:- CAIIB INTRODUCTION OF REVISED SYLLABUS