IIBF CCP (Certified Credit Professional) exam is an All-India Exam directed by the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF) to select competent candidates for the Certified Credit Professional post.
As per other Certificate Programs of IIBF, CCP is a multi-level certification that consists of two stages and rigorous training followed by an objective type exam.
Qualifying this exam gives you the position of a Certified Credit Professional. It will help you in garnishing your profile in your bank.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
- Members & Non – members of the institute.
- Candidates must have passed the 12th standard examination in any discipline or equivalent.
SUBJECT OF EXAMINATION :
The subject of the exam will be Credit Management.
The examination will be conducted in English only.
- In the Online Examination minimum marks for a pass in the subject is 50 out of 100
- In the Classroom Training minimum marks for pass exam is 25 out of 50 marks.
EXAMINATION FEES :
|Sr. No||Particulars||Examination fee||Fee||Examination + Training fee|
|1.||Virtual training mode||Rs 6,000/- plus GST||Nil||Rs 6,000/- plus GST|
|2.||Physical classroom training mode at Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai & Kolkata centers||Rs 6,000/- plus GST||Rs 5,000/- plus GST||Rs 11,000/- plus GST|
|3.||Physical classroom training mode at other centers||Rs 6,000/- plus GST||Rs 9,000/- plus GST||Rs 15,000/- plus GST|
Please Note: Candidates are required to register for every attempt separately. The fee is not be refunded or not adjustable in any account.
- Candidates, who do not clear the Online Examination on their first appearance, need to pay Rs. 200/- as Enrollment Fees for the second attempt.
- Candidates, who do not pass the Online Exam on their second trial, need to pay Rs. 6000/- as Enrollment Fees again for the next appearance.
- If a candidate does not clear the Virtual Classroom Training, need to pay Rs. 1000/- plus GST as Enrollment Fees for the second attempt.
- The time duration to complete the Virtual Class Room Training is within 15 months from the date of declaration of the online examination results in which the candidate passes.
Important Topic:- CCP EXAMS FREE STUDY MATERIAL
PATTERN OF EXAMINATION :
- The Exam will contain 100 objective-type MCQs (multiple-choice questions) of 100 marks.
- The Exam will be held in Online Mode only
- No negative scoring for wrong answers.
- The examination duration will be of 2 hours.
WHEN WILL THE EXAM BE CONDUCTED?
The Dates of the examination will be pre-announced dates and published on the IIBF website. Institute conducts the exam on a bi-annual basis, however, the regularity of the exam may be vary depending upon the demand of the banking industry.
SYLLABUS COVERED :
Certified Credit Professional (CCP) comprises of two stages:
- Stage: Objective type exam (100 marks)
- 3 Days Training and Final Exam (50 marks)
Main Areas Covered Under the Exam:
- Loan Policy
- Credit Appraisal
- Analysis of Balance Sheet
- Credit Monitoring
- Working capital management & much more
PLEASE NOTE: Application for the examination should be registered online from the Institute’s website www.iibf.org.in. The schedule of examinations and dates for registration will be published on the IIBF website.