FREE RISK MANAGEMENT MOCK TEST 2024 | CAIIB 2024
This post contains IIBF CAIIB’s paper – Risk Management Mock Tests as per the CAIIB Syllabus 2024 for CAIIB JUNE Exams 2024.
CAIIB (Certified Associate of India Institute of Bankers) is one of IIBF’s most well-liked courses (INDIAN INSTITUTE OF BANKING & FINANCE). Candidates can take the Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers (CAIIB) test after passing the JAIIB exam, which is another flagship course provided by the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF). By providing cutting-edge information in fields like Treasury Management, Risk Management, Balance Sheet Management, Credit Management, International Banking, and Economic Analysis, the CAIIB hopes to assist people in making better decisions.
We would provide you with notes on risk management so that you could all easily study and comprehend risk management for CAIIB 2024. You can cover the entire CAIIB EXAM 2024 course with the aid of these notes. These notes will help you cover the complete syllabus of CAIIB EXAM 2024 in a short amount of time and will make the topics very clear.
WHAT IS RISK MANAGEMENT?
Risk management is the process of anticipatorily recognizing and evaluating prospective hazards, analyzing them, and adopting preventative measures to lower the risks to an organization’s assets and profits. Financial risks, operational risks, perimeter risks, and strategic risks are a few such dangers. The IIBF administers the CAIIB Risk Management test to assess the advanced approaches to decision-making and general banking management.
The following is a list of the subjects covered by the Risk Management syllabus according to the CAIIB syllabus 2024 issued by IIBF:
Overview of Module A
- managing assets and liabilities.
- standards for capital adequacy.
- measurement and management of risk
Credit Risk Management Module B
- Risk assessment and costing
- Capital Requirement Estimation Techniques
- The process used to evaluate internal capital adequacy (ICAAP)
Operational Risk Module C
- Risk Management Principles
- RBI rules for the calculation of the capital charge for operational risk
Market Risk Module D
- Contingent risk
- Liquidity risk and price risk
- Foreign exchange risk and interest rate risk
Risk organization and policy in Module E
- Risk Management Policy Links to ALCO and Treasury Credit
Appendix in Module E
MOCK TEST RISK MANAGEMENT 2024
The bankers who are preparing for the CAIIB JUNE 2024 attempt still have time to prepare the questions (mock exams) presented below to assess their comprehension of the elective topic of risk management.
If you have previously gone over the syllabus once, you can even attempt the sample test on risk management that is offered on our website www.iibf.info to assess your conceptual clarity.
If you want to ace the CAIIB exam on your first try, you must step up your preparations right away. You are given some questions about Risk Management during the learning sessions down here.
SAMPLE QUESTIONS ON RISK MANAGEMENT FOR JUNE 2024
Q) The Basel Committee on Banking Supervision published reform suggestions for its 1988 Capital Accord in June 1999. (the Basel-II Proposals). Which of the following was present in these proposals?
(I) Controlling Settlement Risk
(IV) Hedge fund management
(V)Plans for Emergencies
- III, and VI
- IV, and V
- I, IV, and V
- III, and VI
Q) What benefit of a marketing information system is not one of the following?
- Improvement of the data capture process
- Efficient data collecting and processing
- provision of information that is specifically tailored to meet user demands
- None of the preceding.
Q) What does UL stand for?
- The minimum profit level for a certain level of confidence.
- The maximum profit level for a certain level of confidence.
- particular confidence level’s maximum loss level
- The lowest loss level at a particular confidence level.
Q) What issue does risk management focus on most?
- decreasing profit volatility
- decreasing earnings volatility
- decreasing loss volatility
- decreasing depreciation volatility
Q) The fundamental element(s) of financial risk is which one(s) of the following?
- Debt capital prices and availability
- satisfying financial flow requirements
- absorbing short-term financial shocks
- All of the above mentioned
Q) Which of the following concepts serves as the foundation for the equilibrium idea in the capital asset pricing model?
- a perfect contest
- Monopolistic rivalry
- The idea of monopolies
- The oligopoly concept
Q) What does a positive duration gap inform or indicate?
- The duration of the asset portfolio is longer than the average duration of the liabilities.
- The average lifespan of assets is shorter than that of liabilities.
- Interest rates are escalating.
- Interest rates are decreasing.
Q) Which of the following is not a barrier to managing credit risk?
- Politically motivated pressures
- Budgetary constraints
- Governmental controls
- None of the available choices
Q) What does a portfolio with a mix of securities and low covariance mean or demonstrate?
- An increase in one stock’s return is likely to be accompanied by a decline in the return of the other stock
- An increase in the return of one stock is likely to be followed by an increase in the return of the other stock
- Return rates are largely unrelated to one another.
- Return rates are influenced by the weighted value of each security.
Read Also: CREDIT RISK MANAGEMENT | FRAMEWORK NOTES
STUDY MATERIAL FOR RISK MANAGEMENT 2024
The comprehensive range of study materials for risk management that Learning Sessions offers includes live video recordings, CAIIB risk management practice exams, pdf notes, and questions pdfs that are essential for comprehending and navigating banking risks. The entire curriculum is based on the newly revised and released IIBF exam syllabus.
What are you waiting for? Choose Learning Sessions as your first step toward ensuring your success on the CAIIB exam, and you will have made the right decision. We offer you a variety of learning opportunities, such as the following:
You can revise with the help of our Android and iOS app’s ePDFs without investing a lot of time because they are written to be highly helpful. EPDFs are quick and handy resources for revising any syllabus after candidates have viewed the ABM video lectures. Sessions for Advanced Bank Management EPDFs are only available on our Android application as an additional resource to the video bundles.
Sessions for Online Learning According to the most recent and current IIBF syllabus, Live Classes cover all topics of ABM. To give students the option of studying in their preferred language, bank management lectures are offered in both bilingual (English and Hindi) and entirely English formats.
We hope this article was helpful. All the best for your upcoming exam!
Read Also: CAIIB RISK MANAGEMENT SYLLABUS 2024
Message any query or to know the best offers on the CAIIB or other Certification Exams
You can also join us on
All the Best for your Exams!
Team: Learning Sessions