Reserve Bank of India makes it necessary for Bank Employees involved in specialised job like Credit Administration to undergo Certification Program Certified Credit Professional offered by IIBF. This is necessitated to improve Bank’s Man Power Capacity in step with recommendations put forward by ‘Committee on Capacity Building’ .
After passing Certified Credit Professional course from IIBF, you will have a specialization in credit and you can work as a credit officer in your Bank.
The future is bright if you looking to complete the certified credit professional course from IIBF. With 2–3 years of experience you will automatically get around 35000 INR salary
Benefits of being Certified Credit Professional
- Opportunity to work in credit department of your bank which is most important and most challenging and most satisfying function in a bank.
- Course itself provides the skills and knowledge required to discharge the credit functions
- helps in carrying appropriate appraisal and better monitoring, leading to good quality of loans.
- helps not committing mistakes which bankers generally commit in credit operations
- helps in guiding and monitoring performance of junior staff in the credit department
- enhances chances to get timely promotions
Important Topic:- CCP EXAMS FREE STUDY MATERIAL
- How to prepare for CCP?
- Chapter wise priority of certified credit professional
- Module wise priority of CCP
- Study Material for certified credit professional
- Alternate of Book for preparing CCP
Get CCP – Certified Credit Professional
Full Course Videos
Join WhatsApp Group
Whatsapp us @8360944207
Join us on FACEBOOK
SUBSCRIBE || LIKE || SHARE
Also Search using learning sessions,bank study material,ccp,ccp in hindi,ccp study material,ccp videos,ccp videos in hindi,preparing ccp,ccp syllabus,syllabus priority,iibf certifications,ccp certificate,ccp course,certified credit,certified credit professional,certified credit professional case study,credit professional iibf,credit professional