Certified credit Professional | CCP Syllabus Priority – chapterwise
Reserve Bank of India makes it necessary for Bank Employees involved in a specialized job like Credit Administration to undergo Certification Program Certified Credit Professional offered by IIBF. This is necessitated to improve Bank’s Man Power Capacity in step with recommendations put forward by ‘Committee on Capacity Building’.
After passing the ccp course from IIBF, you will have a specialization in credit and you can work as a credit officer in your Bank.
The future is bright if you looking to complete the ccp course from IIBF. With 2–3 years of experience, you will automatically get around 35000 INR salary
IMPORTANT TOPIC:- CCP EXAM 2022
Benefits of being Certified Credit Professional
- Opportunity to work in the credit department of your bank which is the most important and most challenging and most satisfying function in a bank.
- The course itself provides the skills and knowledge required to discharge the credit functions
- helps in carrying appropriate appraisal and better monitoring, leading to good quality of loans.
- helps not committing mistakes which bankers generally commit in credit operations
- helps in guiding and monitoring the performance of junior staff in the credit department
- enhances chances to get timely promotions
Important Topic:- CCP EXAMS FREE STUDY MATERIAL
Topics Covered in this article:
- How to prepare for CCP?
- Chapter-wise priority of CCP
- Module wise priority of CCP
- CCP Study Material
- Alternate of Book for preparing CCP
Get CCP – Certified Credit Professional
Full Course Videos
Join WhatsApp Group
Whatsapp us @8360944207
Read Also:- IIBF CCP Short Notes – Part 1 | CCP – Certified Credit Professional
Join us on FACEBOOK
SUBSCRIBE || LIKE || SHARE
Also Search using learning sessions, bank study material, ccp, ccp in hindi, ccp study material, ccp videos, ccp videos in hindi, preparing ccp, ccp syllabus, syllabus priority,iibf certifications, ccp certificate, ccp course, certified credit professional case study, credit professional iibf, credit professional