How to Calculate PVIF and PVIFA
Calculate PVIF- Present Value of Interest Factor & PVIFA- Present Value of Interest Factor of Annuity using Simple Calculator. What is the ‘Present Value Interest Factor – PVIF’
Get JAIIB Study Material Click Here
The present value interest factor (PVIF) is a factor that is utilized to provide a simple calculation for determining the present value dollar amount of a sum of money to be received at some future point in time.
For determination or consideration of a series of possible present values, PVIFs are often represented in the form of a table used for calculating the present value of a future sum with varying interest rate and time period combinations.
The present value interest factor is based on the foundational financial concept of the time value of money, which states that the present value of a sum of money not to be received until sometime in the future must be discounted from the future amount according to a rate of return that could be earned on capital at the present time.
How to Calculate PVIF and PVIFA on Simple Calculator
- [UPDATED] Current Banking Rates
- JAIIB AND DB&F Paper 1 Syllabus: Principles & Practices of Banking
- JAIIB PPB Recollected Questions
- PPB Mock Test
- PPB Mock Test 2
- PPB Mock Test 3
- Accounting and Finance for Banking Previous Year Questions
- Types of Ratios
- JAIIB AND DB&F Paper 2 Syllabus: Accounting & Finance for Bankers
- What is petty cash?
- What are ‘Current Liabilities’
- AFB Numerical Part 1 [10 Questions]
- 100 Basics of Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking – JAIIB
- JAIIB AND DB&F Paper 3 Syllabus: Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking
- All About JAIIB: Exam Pattern, Eligibility and Schedule
- Useful for JAIIB