JAIIB STUDY MATERIAL Previous Year Questions & Mock Tests PDF
Get JAIIB Study MaterialPDF files by Learning Sessions and as shared by other users to us in recent times containing JAIIB Mock Tests and Study Notes. These are complete JAIIB study notes on all 3 exams of JAIIB.
Full Course Videos in Hindi English Check Here ————————————————————- jaiib ppb short notes part 1 Check Here ————————————————————- jaiib exam free study material Check here ————————————————————- jaiib study material pdf notes 2022 Get Tests Here ————————————————————- how to prepare for ppb Check Here
Learning Sessions framed questions for JAIIB are based upon recent and important JAIIB Study Material to clear most of the concepts and problems in the JAIIB exam. The 1500+ Quick Notes will really help you for easy learning the MayJAIIB exam 2022.
Study material by learning sessions includes 1500+ short study notes 4500 + previous year or memory recalled questions of principles and practices of Banking, accounting and Finance for banking and legal and regulatory aspects of Banking. We also have started chapter wise full course videos of all the papers of jaiib study material that includes 50 hours plus video course. This video course of PPB, AFB, LRAB is available in English mix Hindi language so that one can understand all the concepts of Banking easily.
For the upcoming exams of principles and practices of Banking, accounting and Finance of Banking and legal and regulatory aspects of Banking we have added previous year questions of the December 2019 exam. We also have uploaded a PDF of principles and practices of Banking by the learning sessions which candidates can use for offline preparation of JAIIB.
1. Anyone working in banking or any other financial industry should register themselves firstly as an ordinary member at IIBF (Indian Institute of Banking & Finance) whose employer is an Institutional Member of the Institute can apply for membership.
2. Candidates must have passed the matriculation examination or its equivalent. The Institute may, however at its discretion, allow any candidate from clerical or supervisory staff cadre of banks to appear at the examination on the recommendation of the Manager of the bank / officer-in-charge of the bank’s office where the candidate is working, even if he/she is not a matriculate or it’s equivalent.
SUBJECTS OF EXAMINATION:-
(1) Principles & Practices of Banking
(2) Accounting & Finance for Bankers
(3) Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking
There is no exemption in any of the subject/s for prior qualification/s.
1. Minimum marks for pass in the subject is 50 out of 100.
2. Candidates securing at least 45 marks in each subject with an aggregate of 50% marks in all subjects of examination in a single attempt will also be declared as having completed the Examination.
3. Candidates will be allowed to retain credits for the subject they have passed in an attempt till the expiry of the time limit for passing the examination as mentioned below :
TIME LIMIT FOR PASSING THE EXAMINATION:-
1. Candidates will be required to pass the examination within a time limit of 2 years (i.e. 4 consecutive attempts).
2. Candidates not able to pass the examination within stipulated time period of two years are required to re-enrol themselves afresh. Such candidates will not be granted credit/s for subject/s passed, if any, earlier.
3. Time limit of 2 years will start from the date of application for First attempt. Attempts will be counted irrespective of whether a candidate appears at any examination or otherwise.
First attempt fee
Rs. 2,700 /-
Second Attempt fee
Rs. 1,300 /-
Third Attempt fee
Rs. 1,300 /-
Fourth Attempt Fee
Rs. 1,300 /-
* Plus convenience charges and Taxes as applicable
Please Note: Candidates are required to Register for every attempt separately.
MEDIUM OF EXAMINATION:-
Candidates are allowed to attempt the examination either in Hindi or English, and should clearly fill in their choice of medium at the time of registration of application. In any case change of medium will not be allowed at a later stage.
PATTERN OF EXAMINATION:-
(i) Question Paper will contain approximately 120 objective type multiple choice questions for 100 marks including questions based on case studies/case lets. The Institute may, however, vary the number of questions to be asked for a subject.
(ii) The examination will be held in Online Mode only
(iii) There will NOT be negative marking for wrong answers.
DURATION OF EXAMINATION:- 2hrs
On the very next upcoming Articles, we will be discussing all DB&F, Schedule of these exams and Syllabus in detail, Eligibility, about the subjects and how to plan for it, study for it, registration, fees and finally we together will start the preparation for these.
We want our readers to be on the top of every profession specially our Banking aspirants and bankers who think that there is no way to stop where you are and there is never a stop to your growth. And believe us You can’t miss these courses. It is not mandatory but yes it is very very important for your knowledge and growth in any banking or financial institution.