JAIIB STUDY MATERIAL Previous Year Questions & Mock Tests PDF
get JAIIB Study Material EPDF files by Learning Sessions and as shared by other users to us in recent times containing JAIIB Mock Tests and Study Notes. There are many easy JAIIB study notes (as per the applicable syllabus) on all 4 exams of JAIIB i.e. IE&IFS, PPB, AFM, RBWM in MAY 2023.
For more JAIIB study materials and JAIIB study course for MAY 2023 Exams which include 4500+ chapter-wise previous year memory recalled questions, 100+ hours Videos and 150+ Mock Tests on JAIIB, visit the link below for Learning Sessions.
Learning Sessions framed the Multiple choice questions for JAIIB 2023 are based upon recent and important topics from the JAIIB Study Material 2023 to clear most of the concepts and problems in the JAIIB exam. The 1500+ Quick Notes will really help you for easy learn the MAY JAIIB exam 2023.
JAIIB Study material by learning sessions includes: 1500+ short study notes, 4500 + previous year or memory recalled questions of principles and practices of Banking, accounting and Finance for banking and legal and regulatory aspects of Banking.
We also have started chapter wise full course videos of all the papers of JAIIB Study material that includes 50 hours plus video course. This video course of PPB, AFM, IE&IFS, RBWM is available in English mix Hindi language as well as in English Language so that one can understand all the concepts of Banking easily & in their preferred language.
For the upcoming exams of Indian Economy & Indian Financial System (IE&IFS), Principles & Practices of Banking (PPB), Accounting & Financial Management for Bankers (AFM), and Retail Banking & Wealth Management (RBWM) MAY 2023, we have added previous year questions of the December 2021 & May & Nov 2022 exams. We also have uploaded some ePDF of principles and practices of Banking by the learning sessions which candidates can use for offline preparation of JAIIB.
- Short Notes Study Material Principles and Practices of Banking
- Short Notes Study Material Accounting and Finance for Banking
Download “Principles and Practices of Banking Complete Study Notes PDF”ppb-learning-sessions-2018.pdf – Downloaded 48177 times – 2 MB
Download “AFB - Accounting and Finance for Banking”JAIIB-accounting-problem-notes-2-1.pdf – Downloaded 45731 times – 3 MB
Download “Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking”LRAB-PDF.pdf – Downloaded 43391 times – 2 MB
- Most Expected Accounting and Finance Questions Live Class
- Previous Year Numericals Accounting and Finance for banking JAIIB Current Yield
- Accounting and Finance for Banking Previous Year Questions
- Indian Banking/Financial System Part 3 Live Class JAIIB Principles and Practices of Banking
- Indian Financial System in Detail Part 2 Live Class JAIIB Principles and Practices of Banking
- Indian Financial System in Detail Part 1 Live Class JAIIB Principles and Practices of Banking
- Principles and practices of Banking important questions JAIIB Live Class Part 9
- JAIIB Mock Tests/Exams, Study Notes and PDF Material
- Accounting And Finance for Banking Liive Class Numerical Problems Solved with explanation JAIIB
- Legal and Regulatory aspects of Banking Most Expected Questions || JAIIB Study Material
- Numerical on Value/Price of Bond Accounting and Finance for Banking JAIIB
- Principles and Practices of Banking – PPB Most important Questions
- JAIIB MAY EXAM 2023 | SCHEDULE OF LIVE CLASSES
- JAIIB MAY SYLLABUS 2023
- JAIIB EXAM MAY 2023 NOTIFICATION
ALL About JAIIB, You Must Know
Eligibility for JAIIB 2023:-
- Anyone working in banking or any other financial industry should register themselves firstly as an ordinary member at IIBF (Indian Institute of Banking & Finance) whose employer is an Institutional Member of the Institute can apply for membership.
- Candidates must have passed the matriculation examination or its equivalent. The Institute may, however at its discretion, allow any candidate from clerical or supervisory staff cadre of banks to appear at the examination on the recommendation of the Manager of the bank / officer-in-charge of the bank’s office where the candidate is working, even if he/she is not a matriculate or it’s equivalent.
SUBJECTS OF JAIIB EXAMINATION 2023:-
(1) Indian Economy & Indian Financial System (IE&IFS),
(2) Principles & Practices of Banking (PPB),
(3) Accounting & Financial Management for Bankers (AFM), and
(4) Retail Banking & Wealth Management (RBWM).
There is no exemption in any of the subject/s for prior qualification/s.
JAIIB PASSING CRITERIA 2023:-
- The minimum marks for passing in the subject is 50 out of 100.
- Candidates securing at least 45 marks in each subject with an aggregate of 50% marks in all subjects of examination in a single attempt will also be declared as having completed the Examination.
- Candidates will be allowed to retain credits for the subject they have passed in an attempt till the expiry of the time limit for passing the examination as mentioned below:
TIME LIMIT FOR PASSING JAIIB EXAMINATION 2023:-
- Candidates will be required to pass the examination within a time limit of 3 years (i.e. 5 attempts).
- Candidates not able to pass the examination within a stipulated time period of three years are required to re-enroll themselves afresh. Such candidates will not be granted credit/s for subject/s passed, if any, earlier.
- The time limit of 3 years will start from the date of application for the First attempt. Attempts will be counted irrespective of whether a candidate appears at any examination or otherwise.
JAIIB EXAMINATION FEES 2023:-
|First attempt fee||Rs. 3,000 /-|
|Second Attempt fee||Rs. 1,300 /-|
|Third Attempt fee||Rs. 1,300 /-|
|Fourth Attempt Fee||Rs. 1,300 /-|
|Fifth Attempt Fee||Rs. 1,300 /-|
* Plus convenience charges and Taxes as applicable
Please Note: Candidates are required to Register for every attempt separately.
IIBF JAIIB – MEDIUM OF EXAMINATION 2023:-
Candidates are allowed to attempt the examination either in Hindi or English, and should clearly fill in their choice of medium at the time of registration of application. In any case change of medium will not be allowed at a later stage.
PATTERN OF JAIIB EXAMINATION 2023 | IIBF EXAMS:-
(i) Question Paper will contain approximately 120 objective type multiple choice questions for 100 marks including questions based on case studies/case lets. The Institute may, however, vary the number of questions to be asked for a subject.
(ii) The examination will be held in Online Mode only
(iii) There will be a scheme of negative marking for every wrong answer. A 0.25 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
DURATION OF JAIIB EXAMINATION 2023:- 2hrs
On the very next upcoming Articles, we will be discussing all DB&F, Schedule of these exams and Syllabus in detail, Eligibility, about the subjects and how to plan for it, study for it, registration, fees and finally we together will start the preparation for these.
We want our readers to be on the top of every profession especially our Banking aspirants and bankers who think that there is no way to stop where you are and there is never a stop to your growth. And believe us You can’t miss these courses. It is not mandatory but yes it is very very important for your knowledge and growth in any banking or financial institution.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
To get offers on the CAIIB or other IIBF Certification Exams, you can talk to us on our Whatsapp No.: 8360944207
Or you can also directly visit the website for Exam Materials: iibf.info
For regular banking-related updates & free updates you can join us on:
- Telegram Channel: IIBF Telegram Group
- YouTube Channel: Learning Sessions
- Instagram: Learning Sessions
All the Best for your Exams!
Team: Learning Sessions