JAIIB EXAM 2023 | PRINCIPLES & PRACTICES OF BANKING
This article contains the JAIIB Memory recalled Multiple Choice questions, Important JAIIB Multiple Choice questions, Important PPB Concepts & MCQs for the upcoming JAIIB Exam 2023
In this article, we are providing you with the Recollected questions for the JAIIB MAY Exam 2023. Candidates preparing for the PPB paper of the Latest JAIIB Syllabus 2023 for JAIIB MAY 2023 can get a clear idea about the questions (MCQs) that have come in the previous PPB Exams of JAIIB 2023.
PPB Exam Date: The JAIIB Paper No. 1 i.e. Principles and practices of banking, in short, JAIIB will be conducted on date as notified by IIBF.
Learning Sessions has a large family of aspirants who are working towards getting extensive knowledge whether it’s in JAIIB, CAIIB, or any other IIBF Certifications or even the regular Banking Promotions of all scales! Due to this, we have the means of getting access to vast numbers of candidates who write the exams.
In February, more than 10000 candidates who sat for JAIIB were from Learning Sessions & we have gotten positive feedback. They were also very pleased to provide us with the questions that they could recall from their JAIIB attempt.
Check It Out: JAIIB May 2023 Online Crash Course
JAIIB PPB MEMORY RECALLED MCQs (26-02-22)
4 Multiple Choice Questions from NPA
- What happens when an article is left by mistake? (relationship of Trustee and beneficiary)
- Who are Bailee & bailor?
- Borrower enjoys a CC limit = Rs. 10 lakhs against stock = Rs. 12 Lakhs. Insured amount of stock = Rs. 10 Lakhs. If the customer suffered a loss due to fire, how much will he or she be eligible to get compensation in insurance? Rs. 12 lakhs, Rs. 10 lakhs, Rs. 6 lakhs, Rs. 5 lakhs? – Rs. 10 lakhs
- Calculation of provision (DA 1, 2, 3) – Secured – 25%, 40%, 100%; Unsecured – 100%
- What are the Countercyclical Capital Buffer (CCCB) (Basel) advantages?
- What is CERSAI?
- What do you mean by CIBIL?
- The Countercyclical Capital Buffer (CCCB) regime aims at reducing bank exposure to cyclical fluctuations by 2.5%. To achieve this, banks must accumulate a buffer of capital in good times that will allow them to maintain credit flows to real sector businesses during difficult times. In addition, it achieves the broader macro-prudential goal of restricting bank lending indiscriminately during periods of excess credit growth, which are often associated with the accumulation of systemic risks.
- D1 = fresh nomination, D2 = cancellation, & D3 = modification
10-12 Multiple Choice Questions on Ethics
- What is Factoring?
- What is Forfaiting?
- What are Forged instruments? Sections – 85(1) order, 85(2) bearer, 85(A) DD, 89 material alteration & 129 crossed cheque
- What is the full form of MAC?
MCQs on Fund based and non-fund-based facilities?
- In this model, the GAPs are identified and used to create a road map for the overall process of service delivery. As part of the GAP Model of Service Quality, gaps between perceived service and expected service can be identified.
- What is Garnishee?
- What is the Green Clause in LC?
- What is Half nest, full nest, & empty nest?
- Identification of risk from Credit risk, legal risk and market risk
- In case of Joint A/c with A & B with Wax or Satan and in case A dies, can B alone take funds?
- What is the limit for LTV for Gold Loan? 75%
- What is the margin in the Marginal Standing facility? – 4.25%.
- In the event that interbank liquidity is completely depleted, the Reserve Bank of India has established the Marginal Standing Facility (MSF) to allow scheduled commercial banks to obtain liquidity overnight.
- What is Marketing?
10 to 15 Multiple Choice Questions on Marketing
- Meaning of Hypothecation, Bailment, & Pledge.
- What is the Maximum unit cash (Day NULM) – 2 lakhs (Individual), 2 Lakhs per member or 10 lakhs (Group)?
- What is the Minimum and maximum number of members that a private company can have? 2 and 200
- Limit of members in Monetary policy committee
More Multiple Choice Questions from the priority sector and working capital
- MSF – basis point question- 25 basis point
- What is NACH?
MCQ on Nominee account
- What is an NRO account?
- Sections of Payment Bank and Collecting Bank under the banking regulation act
- The payment system in India i.e NACH
- % of Priority sector lending distribution
- What is a Promotion mix? What does it cover?
MCQ on personal work
- Publishing of RBI report
- Right to set off
- Kind of SBI and subsidiary merger – Amalgamation
MCQ on Secondary market instrument
- Section 138 in The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881.
MCQ on SHG registration
- What happens when one of the joint account holders dies?
- What do you mean by cryptocurrency?
You can also check out the other articles on the memory recalled questions from other years on our website. You can also find free JAIIB short notes, JAIIB Mock tests, JAIIB Exam strategies & tips there.
All the Best to Future JAIIBs!
JAIIB MAY STUDY MATERIAL FOR PPB 2023
Learning Sessions is one of the leading & trusted online platforms for candidates preparing for JAIIB. It provides the latest study material which is prepared as per the latest syllabus of JAIIB that has been prescribed by the IIBF.
Some of the students have also cleared their JAIIB paper after going through the JAIIB Videos just days before the exams.
Here are the key highlights:
- PPB Question Video Classes
- PPB Conceptual Video Classes
- Latest Syllabus applicable for JAIIB MAY 2023
- Mock Tests of PPB
- Epdfs for notes & revisions
- 24 by 7 access
For any query or for the best offers on the JAIIB, CAIIB or other Certification Exams, message us
For Exam Materials visit: iibf.info
You can also join us on
- Telegram Channel: IIBF Telegram Group
- YouTube Channel: Learning Sessions
- Instagram: Learning Sessions
Team: Learning Sessions