DETAILED ANALYSIS OF PSTET SYLLABUS 2022-2023
PSTET 2022 notification is out. and In this post We are Discussing the Detailed analysis of PSTET Syllabus 2022-2023
The Punjab School Education Board has issued the PSTET 2022 Syllabus. The curriculum will not change from last year. Every year, the newspaper features thousands of hopeful teachers. Two papers will be presented. The most crucial step in helping candidates study more effectively and intelligently is providing them with a summary of the PSTET 2022 exam’s syllabus and the chapter weights. Candidate must study the article provided below to fully understand the PSTET 2022 Syllabus.
|Type of Exam||Teachers eligibility test|
|Organising Body||State council of educational research, Punjab|
SYLLABUS AND PATTERN ANALYSIS 2022
|Subject||No of questions||Marks|
|Language (Hindi and English)||30||30|
|GS Studies||30 (10 questions from Hindi and 10 from English)||30|
|Subject||No of questions||Marks|
DETAILED MICRO TOPICS OF SYLLABUS
The subjects and topics for both papers are detailed below. The candidate may review the entire curriculum in the area below. Paper 1 is for primary teachers, and Paper 2 is for upper primary teachers.
- Developing Children (Primary school child)
- Idea of development and how it relates to learning.
- Principles for children’s growth.
- Impact of environment and heredity.
- Socialisation process: social work with youngsters (Teachers, parents, and peers).
- Concepts of progressive education and child-centred education.
- A critical viewpoint on the idea of intelligence.
- Intelligence in several dimensions
- Thought and Language
- Roles, bias, and educational practices related to gender as a social construct.
- Learning disparities between individuals, comprehension of linguistic, caste, gender, community, and religious diversity, etc.
CHILD DEVELOPMENT (PRIMARY SCHOOL CHILD)
- The idea of development and how it’ relates to learning
- Principles of child development
- Environment and Heredity Influence
- Socialisation processes: the social environment and kids (Teachers, Parents and Peers)
- Piaget, Kohlberg, and Vygotsky: critical viewpoints and constructions
- Concepts of progressive and child-centered education
- A critical viewpoint on the idea of intelligence
- Intelligence in several dimensions
- Thought and Language
- Roles, bias, and educational policy related to gender as a social construct
- Understanding variances based on language, caste, gender, community, religion, and other variety among learners.
- Differentiating between assessments of learning and assessments of learning, as well as between school-based assessments, continuous evaluations, and comprehension assessments: A perspective and practise
- Creating pertinent questions to measure students’ readiness levels, advance classroom learning and critical thinking, and evaluate student accomplishment
(b) Understanding the inclusive education idea and how to educate kids with exceptional needs
(c) Pedagogy and Learning
LANGUAGE I (PUNJABI) and II (English)
Reading two passages, one of prose/drama and the other of poetry, and answering comprehension, inference, grammar, and verbal ability questions (Prose passage may be literary, scientific, narrative or discursive)
- Language development pedagogy
- Learning and Acquisition
- Principles of Language teaching
- Role of listening and speaking ; function of language and how children use it as a tool
- Critical Perspective on the role of grammar in learning a language for communicating ideas verbally or in written form
- Challenges of teaching language in a diverse classroom; language difficulties, errors and disorders
- Language skills
- Evaluating language comprehension and proficiency : Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing
- Teaching-Learning Materials : Text-books, multi-media materials, multilingual resource of the classroom
- Remedial Teaching
The following topics are covered in geometry: shapes and spatial awareness; numbers; addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division; measurement; weight; time; volume; data handling; patterns; money; LCM and HCF; and decimal fractions.
- Nature of Mathematics/Logical Thinking
- Understanding Children’s Thought and Reasoning Patterns and Learning Strategies
- Place of Mathematics in the Curriculum
- Language of Mathematics; Community Mathematics
- Evaluation through Formal and Informal Methods
- Problems of Teaching; Error Analysis and Related Elements of Learning and Teaching
- Diagnostic and Remedial Teaching
- Food, Food Sources
- Ingredients in food
- Cleaning materials, food
- Materials used every day
- Air and Water
- Change of matter Atom, Molecule, and Compound Structure
- Nonmetals & Metals
- soil, acids, bases, and salt
- The World of Living Things, Microbes, and Illnesses
- production & management of food
- Moving Elements Concepts and People
- Effects of human activity and population growth on the environment
- The Cosmos, Force, and Motion
- Effort & Work
- Circuits and electricity
- Magnetic fields
- Sound and light
- Natural Events
- Biological Resources
- Energy sources
- National and regional environmental issues
SOCIAL SCIENCES AND STUDIES
|HISTORY||GEOGRAPHY||SOCIAL AND CIVIC LIFE|
| When, Where and How
• The Earliest Societies
• The First Farmers and Herders
• The First Cities
• Early States
• New Ideas
• The First Empire
• Contacts with Distant lands
• Political Developments
• Culture and Science
• New Kings and Kingdoms
• Sultans of Delhi
• Creation of an Empire
• Social Change
• Regional Cultures
• The Establishment of Company Power
• Rural Life and Society
• Colonialism and Tribal Societies
• The Revolt of 1857-58
• Women and reform
• Challenging the Caste System
• The Nationalist Movement
• India After Independence
|• Geography as a social study and as a science
• Planet: Earth in the solar system
• Environment in its totality: natural and human environment.
• Human Environment: settlement, transport, and communication.
• Resources: Types- Natural and Human
• Local Government
• Making a Living
• State Government
• Understanding Media
• Unpacking Gender
• The Constitution
• Parliamentary Government
• The Judiciary
• Social Justice and the Marginalised
How Learning session play a role in your preparation of PSTET exam journey?
- First and the foremost thing is “how to crack any exam?”It has a simple answer by going through the syllabus but how would you know you are going in the right direction?To overcome this we will provide you detailed syllabus which will have micro topics.This is how we will mingle each and every topic of syllabus into just one thin booklet.You will not have to go and far and study any topic which you don’t need to.This way we are playing a crucial role in your preparation.
- We will take mock test which will help you analyze where you stand.Only studying and not testing your preparation will let your efforts go in vain and we don’t want this to happen to you.In order to overcome this we are providing series of mock test which will mirror your preparation and also get your ready for exam like environments.We will provide exam like surrounding on our institute and frame questions which will be nearly like the exam itself.
- We release previous question paper analysis videos which will help you analyze what kind of questions body frame and highlight the important portions of the subject.
- Engaging with an institute makes a sincere aspirant.It is not just a myth but it has been found that most of the successful aspirants are directly or indirectly engaged with one institute. Engaging with an institute saves aspirants time as they don’t have to collect and explore the study material for them.Institutes provides them with quality study material. Engaging with a particular institute speeds up the preparation of the aspirant.
- We will provide you value added material in brief so that you don’t have to waste days on it.
- We will provide mind maps which are easy to be retained and are most helpful during exams.You will have access to visualization of the knowledge.
- We play a crucial role in maintaining aspirants’ consistency. Regular mock test series and analysis of those tests will put a positive kind of pressure on aspirants which will want them to study regularly. Consistency is the most crucial part of the preparation.Studying one day like a nerd and roaming freely on the other days will get you nothing.You will perceive that you have done enough but that is where he most people make mistake.Not studying with consistency will get you in trouble as you would not retain what you had studied.
- We provide brief notes, analysis and doubt solving video lectures which will help aspirants save their time.
- We provide marathon sessions for each subject which will help you sort out your collective doubt about the chapter.A marathon session will help you analyze the mechanism of a chapter.It’s the final less time consuming summarized conceptual explanation.
- We are here to speed up your preparation and help you crack in a short period of time.
- We are to help you cope up with the anxiety of being alone.we will keep you updated with the amended syllabus and help you never feel left out and lose morale to overcome the courage to crack this exam.We will always be there to cheer you up.