JAIIB PPB STUDY MATERIAL LIVE CLASS | PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTIONS PART 12
JAIIB exam is one of the premium flagship courses offered by IIBF twice every year. JAIIB exam MAY 2024 consists of three papers- IE&IFS, PPB, AFM, RBWM. Here we will focus on the PPB paper for the JAIIB MAY 2024. PPB is scheduled to be conducted in May 2024. To ace the JAIIB exam you need to know about all the aspects of the PPB exam including PPB’s latest JAIIB syllabus for MAY 2024, JAIIB study material for MAY 2024, etc.
PPB LIVE CLASSES 2024
We would like to tell you that we have also started live YouTube classes of Principles & Practices of Banking on a daily basis which are totally free of cost. These free sessions would help you clear all the concepts and get an idea about the methods we use for teaching. These classes are about to begin after the end of IIBF latest exams of its flagship courses.
Now we would like to begin with the latest JAIIB PPB syllabus MAY 2024.
JAIIB PPB SYLLABUS MAY 2024
(We will update the new detailed syllabus as soon as IIBF notifies the same).
MODULE A: INDIAN FINANCIAL SYSTEM
The Indian Financial System is covered in the first module of the Principles and Practices of Banking (PPB) Paper. The key subjects and units that a candidate must master to pass the JAIIB 2024 Exam are listed below.
- Overview of the Indian Financial System: Functions of the Reserve Bank of India, Commercial Banks, NBFCs, PDs, FIs, Cooperative Banks, CRR, SLR, Equity and Debt Market, and IRDA.
- Banking Regulation
- Insurance firms, banks, and the IRDA.
- Factoring, forfaiting services, and other things not on the balance sheet
- Role and Functions of CIBIL, Fair Practices Code for Debt Collection, and BCSBI, as well as the Codes of the BCSBI
- Risk management, Basel Accords: An Introduction; Basel I, II, and III Accords
MODULE B: BANK FUNCTIONS
The function of Banks is covered in PPB Paper’s second module. For banking employees to understand this topic more easily, they must be well-versed in banks’ primary functions. However, they should review the crucial sections:
- Types of banker-client relationships; various deposit products and services; services for clients and investors
- Mandate, POA, Garnishee Orders; Special Relationship Between Bankers; a bank lien; Operational Aspects of the COPRA Act and the Banking Ombudsman Scheme: Right of Set-Off Consumer Protection
- Norms for KYC, AML, and CFT: PMLA Act; KYC Norms
- Operational Aspects of Opening and Maintaining Accounts of Different Types of Customers, Including Aadhar and SB Rate Liberalization
- Cash Management Services: Their Value in Cash Operations
- Payment and Collection of Checks and Other Negotiable Instruments Under the National Insurance Act; The Role and Duties of Paying and Collecting Banks; Endorsements; Falsified Documents; Cheque Bouncing and Its Consequences; Cheque Return; Services ancillary to the cheque truncation system include remittances, safe deposit boxes, government transactions, and EBT.
- Agricultural Finance: Different Types of Agricultural Loans; Agricultural Risk Reduction (NAIS, MSP, etc.)
- Priority Targets and Sub-Targets for Sector Advancement recently occurring events
- Self-Help Groups: Why They Are Needed and What They Do; SHGs and the SGSY Program; Building Capacity for Government-Sponsored Programs Like SGSY, SJSRY, PMRY, and SLRs
MODULE C: BANKING TECHNOLOGY
The use of technology has permeated every aspect of our lives. The largest reform in banking has occurred as a result of technology. The third module’s most crucial units and associated subjects are listed below for Banking Technology.
- Computer systems, LANs, WANs, UPS, the Core Banking Data Communication Network, and EFT systems—their components and modes of transmission—are essential to bank computerization. Indian major networks; New Developments in Banking Communication Networks; Funds Transfer Systems, Automated Clearing Systems, the Evolution of the EFT System, SWIFT; Indian recent developments
- Trends in technological developments, the role of technology advancement, and their effects on banks; role and applications of technology advancement; worldwide trends; IT’s Effect on Banks
- Electronic banking, note, and coin counting machines, ATMs, HWAK, PIN, magnetic cards, signature storage and retrieval system, NPC, and microfiche are all examples of payment systems. RUPAY Phishing, Customer Education, Safety Checks, and Precautions in Electronic Banking
MODULE D: ETHICS IN BANKING AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
The most crucial component of every organisation, and one that every employee must uphold, is ethics in banks. The ethics in banking and financial institutions are the topic of the fifth PPB Paper module. Their key subjects are:
- Banking, business ethics, and a comprehensive perspective Banking, ethical principles, and business Global and Indian Contexts for Ethics
- Employees’ obligations to banks or third parties, misuse of office, sexual harassment, conflicts of interest, and ethical dimensions HRM Morals, Managers as Ethical Leaders, and Employees as Ethics Ambassadors
- Individual Ethics: Principles, Norms, Beliefs, Morality, Conflict, Integrity, Golden Rule, Decision-Making, and Dilemmas
PRIORITY ORDER OF PPB MODULES
If we take a bird’s-eye view, we can easily list the JAIIB PPB Modules that you should initially review or cover. The priority list of modules is shown below:
- Module B: bank functions
- Module A: Indian financial system
- Module C and E: Banking Technology, & Ethics in Bank & Financial Institutions
Now that we know about the latest JAIIB PPB syllabus MAY 2024 and the priority of the modules. You need to know all the tips and strategies you can to make the best out of your preparation so here are some strategies mentioned below.
PREPARATION STRATEGIES FOR JAIIB PPB MAY 2024
- Create your study schedule. Banking staff members have busy work schedules, but they still need to create their study schedules. not only create a study plan but also carry it out.
- Examine the entire syllabus. The JAIIB PPB syllabus is extensive and contains a wide range of topics. The entire curriculum must be read carefully before creating a study schedule.
- Refer to the most recent JAIIB study material MAY 2024. The most recent and effective study guides should be used to get ready for the JAIIB Exam MAY 2024. There are various study materials available online today, but you should only choose authentic ones.
- Attend topic-wise mock and complete JAIIB mock tests MAY 2024.
JAIIB STUDY MATERIAL MAY 2024
Our JAIIB study material MAY 2024 includes various aspects like:
- Live and recorded videos.
- JAIIB mock tests 2024 for you to practice.
- Memory-recalled questions are also available.
- Complementary short notes in the form of epdfs are also available on our apps.
You can join :
- Telegram Group: IIBF Telegram Group
- Youtube Channel: Learning Sessions youtube
- Instagram: Learning Sessions instagram
Directly talk to us:
- Whatsapp us on 8360944207
- Visit info & learningsessions.in
- Please email us at email@example.com
Links for our apps:
- You can also download our android app ‘IIBF LEARNING CENTER’
- You can download our iOS ‘My institute’
JAIIB Principles and Practices of Banking Study Material and Mock tests Live Class Part 12 Important Previous Year Questions with all concepts in details explained. Get Jaiib Study Notes and Mock Tests and 110+ video tutorials on jaiib.
GET 3000+ JAIIB PREVIOUS YEAR