CAIIB MOCK TESTS | IIBF EXAM 2024 | CAIIB NOV PREPARATON 2024
Today we will discuss about the CAIIB Mock Tests 2024 and how to prepare for the CAIIB exams and where to get the CAIIB mock tests. CAIIB (Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers) is one of the main courses offered by the IIBF (Indian Institute of Banking and Finance). The CAIIB’s mission is to provide advanced data for better decision-making in areas such as Treasury Management, Risk Management, Balance Sheet Management, Credit Management, International Banking, Economic Analysis, and so on. The CAIIB comprises two required papers:
- ABM is an acronym for “advance (Advanced Banking management)
- BFM(Bank Financial Management)
- We have one more elective paper in addition to these necessary papers, which can be chosen from the following six options:
- Management of human resources
- Banking at the central level
- Banking in rural areas
- Information and communication technologies
- Banking for the general public
- Management of Risk
If you want to do well in your exam, you must first learn everything there is to know about CAIIB EXAM 2024, including the exam structure, passing criteria, and marking scheme. The Indian Institute of Banking and Finance provides the CAIIB test format (IIBF). The highlights of the CAIIB Exam 2024 are as follows:
- The CAIIB Exam measures a candidate’s understanding of the CAIIB Syllabus.
- The candidate must specify the optional subject during the application procedure.
- All students must take the remaining two subjects on the CAIIB exam pattern.
- Each subject of the CAIIB test has 100 multiple choice questions, including questions based on case studies/caselets.
- The Institution, on the other hand, has the authority to adjust the number of questions.
- Each paper has a 2-hour or 120-minute time constraint.
- The following questions will aim to assess your knowledge of:
- Conceptual understanding
- logical/analytical presentation
- Examining a case
- Testing your knowledge
Read Also: CAIIB MOCK TEST | CAIIB TEST SERIES
WHY SHOULD YOU PREPARE FOR CAIIB Mock TESTS?
Mock tests are tests that are duplicated and based on the exam’s pattern. The main goal of mock tests is to assess candidates’ potential before they take the real exams. Without practicing the topics or subjects that one is studying, no exam preparation is complete. To achieve the best results, one must put their preparation to the test. Practicing mock tests gives you a better idea of the types of questions you’ll see on the exam.
The following are some of the reasons why you should practice CAIIB Mock Tests:
Mock tests are a good way to get some practice with the paper ahead of time. They assist applicants to reaffirm concepts in their heads, boosting problem-solving speed, and identify the subject(s) they are weak in, allowing them to better prepare.
- Dispel any doubts:
When taking the practice tests, one can highlight any questions that raise concerns, so that they can be addressed before the exams. This ensures that all conceptual questions are answered before the final tests.
- Examine how you prepared and performed:
Mock exams provide you with a realistic assessment of your preparedness. Mock exams assist you to retain concepts and reduce the possibility of forgetting important information on test days.
- Gives the impression of a real exam:
Mock examinations allow students to become comfortable with the actual exam environment. As a result, candidates are mentally prepared for the tests and get the necessary confidence before taking them.
- Organize your time:
Mock test papers assist students in estimating how long the questions on the exam will take. As a result, candidates will have a better understanding of how much time they should devote to numerical and theoretical questions.
Free mock tests for the following exams are easily accessible:
PROMOTIONS AT THE BANK (ALL SCALES)
CERTIFICATIONS OF THE IIBF
In this article, we are going to talk about Mock test preparation for the CAIIB exam. Below are some free questions on various subjects of CAIIB 2022. You can get the whole module at our site learningsessions.in.
CAIIB MOCK TESTS 2024
ADVANCED BANKING MANAGEMENT
- What is the characteristic of an adult ego state, out of the following options?
- It is more of ethical, conscientious behavior and gets influenced by preaching from parents and elders
- It is more of a rational, analytical & practical orientation
- It is more of instinctive behavior with the motive of enjoyment
- It is more of everything
- The Kinked demand curve in Sweezy’s oligopoly model emerges because of which of the following assumption?
- when one seller decreases his price another seller also follows but when he increases his price others do not follow
- When one seller decreases his products’ price other sellers also follow him
- when one seller increases or decreases his products’ price, other sellers follow
- when one seller increases his products’ price, others decrease their products’ prices.
- If the demand for the goods is inelastic, an increase or rise in its price will cause the total expenditure of the consumers of the good to ________.
- Expenditure will become zero
- Decrease the expenditure
- Increase the expenditure
- Expenditure will remain the same
- A restrictive monetary-fiscal policy is a good way to deal with what of the following situation?
- Demand—shift inflation
- Any short of inflation that occurs when the economy falls below full employment
- Demand-pull inflation
- Cost-push inflation
BANK FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- Which of the following conditions must be met before a commercial paper (CP) can be issued?
The company issuing commercial paper (CP) should have a minimum credit rating of P2,
Banks can only invest in commercial paper (CP) if the bank has issued the CPs in Demat form, and
The minimum amount of commercial paper (CP) should be Rs. 5,00,000.00.
- Only (i) & (iii)
- Only (i) & (ii)
- (i), (ii) & (iii)
- Only (ii) & (iii)
- Defamed Bank made a Rs 5,00,00,000.00 investment in government bonds. The bonds have a 5-year maturity length and a face value of Rs. 100, and an annual coupon rate of 8%. The government bond has a market yield of 10% and is priced at Rs.92.00 due to interest rate changes. The market yield has changed to 9.90% and the market value has changed to Rs. 92.50.
You must determine the basis point value of the bond using the information provided above.
- What of the following factors increases the danger of erosion in a scenario when interest rates are rising?
- Advances with variable interest rates and fixed interest rate deposits
- Fixed-rate advances versus floating-rate deposits
- Rates on deposits and advances with floating rates
- Fixed-rate deposit accounts and fixed-rate advances
- Which of the following is a key operational element of the integrated treasury?
- Having a common dealing room for everyone
- Having a common mid or back office for all employees.
- Seeking interest arbitrage across currency markets and being able to quickly shift from rupee-denominated commercial paper (CP) to lending in US Dollars in the global interbank market, as well as being able to source funds in global markets and swap them into domestic currency or vice versa, depending on market opportunities.
- All of the above characteristics are essential.
Read Also: CAIIB LATEST NOVEMBER SYLLABUS 2022
CAIIB ELECTIVES SUBJECTS MOCK TEST
There is no longer a distinction between direct and indirect agriculture, according to the amended standards. Instead, agriculture lending has been restructured into three distinct groups. Which of the following does not belong in one of the categories?
- Farm Credit Services (that includes short-term crop loans and medium or long-term credit to the farmers)
- Non-Farm Credits
- Extracurricular activities
- Agriculture Infrastructure
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
Which of the following statements about a defined benefit plan is correct?
- When an employee retires, he or she will receive a lump sum payment.
- If the employee dies before the retirement funds are paid out, the survivors will receive the benefits.
- The employee can change jobs and take their retirement account with them.
- The benefits received upon retirement are determined by the employee’s age and length of service.
Which of the following alternatives best demonstrates the benefits of self-regulation versus statutory regulation of financial markets?
- The problem of agency capture will be solved by self-regulation.
- Costs of compliance will be reduced as a result of self-regulation.
- Self-regulation helps to maintain the financial markets’ reputation for integrity and fairness.
- Self-regulation eliminates the problem of lax competition.
What does it mean to have hybrid attacks?
- It’s an attempt to crack passwords by using words from the dictionary.
- It’s an attempt to crack passwords by substituting numbers and symbols for the characters of a dictionary word.
- It’s a method of cracking passwords using a coma combination of characters, numbers, and symbols.
- It’s an attempt to crack passwords by substituting symbols or numbers for the characters.
What method of capital allocation would be required for securitized securities that originate from banks and are owned by them to the level of 5%?
- A total deduction of 100 percent from Tier I capital
- Deduction of 100 percent from Tier II capital
- A deduction of 50% from Tier I capital and a deduction of 50% from Tier II capital
- 9% of the risk-weighted asset that corresponds to the holding
Which of the following services is not available to Mobile Banking customers?
- Access to banking services from anywhere
- Utility bill payment and funds transfer between accounts of the same bank and other banks
- Cash withdrawals at any time and from any location
- Balance inquiry, shopping, and payment via mobile
We hope our CAIIB mock tests will be beneficial for you all. CAIIB EXAM 2022 would become easy after solving these mock tests.
Message any query or to know the best offers on the CAIIB or other Certification Exams
You can also join us on
All the Best for your Exams!
Team: Learning Sessions