RETAIL PRODUCTS FREE MOCK TEST FOR CAIIB 2022
In this article, we will talk about the CAIIB exam 2022 to be conducted in November. We will also discuss the Retail banking exam 2022, its syllabus, and one of its most important topics which are Retail products. We also have a sample mock test for you to practice on the topic of retail products. In this we will give you Retail Products Free Mock Test for Practice also.
The IIBF takes a number of exams for the banking industry. One of the tests is the CAIIB 2022, Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers. Candidates who are interested in promotions must take this exam, but only IIBF members who have passed JAIIB are qualified to take it. Twice a year, this exam is given. ABM (Advanced Bank Management) and BFM (Banking and Financial Management) are the two required subjects for the CAIIB EXAM 2022, and one subject from each of the six optional subjects — Human Resource Management, Retail Banking, Rural Banking, Central Banking, Information Technology, and Risk Management—is optional.
CAIIB RETAIL BANKING MEANING
The term “retail banking” is used to describe the type of banking that is offered to individuals rather than businesses and is known in the banking industry as “consumer banking” or “personal banking.” Customers can manage their finances, get credit, and deposit money using retail banking services in a safe and secure setting. Alternatively said, retail banking is the process through which financial institutions offer financial services to people referred to as “institutional consumers.”
The Role of Retail Banking in 2022
- Retail banks use the funds they receive from depositors to provide loans to other companies. These financial organisations make money by charging higher lending interest rates rather than higher deposit interest rates.
- The system of retail banking enables clients to access a variety of goods and services from any branch location. Because they offer services to customers all around the world, large retail banks are occasionally referred to as international retail banks. Through mobile or online retail banking on websites, internet banking provides information on specific products and services. The two most prevalent categories of retail banking are small business and personal.
Read Also: IIBF CAIIB RETAIL BANKING RECOLLECTED QUESTIONS 2022
CAIIB Retail Banking Products Include
- Savings Account: Offered by the majority of banking organisations, a savings bank account enables you to deposit money at an ATM or a physical branch of a bank.
- Account Current: A current account is a type of retail banking product made for business owners that need to make regular purchases.
- Terms of Deposit: Competitive interest rate fixed and recurring deposits are available from retail banks.
- Loans: One of the most popular retail banking products is a loan. Personal loans, home loans, auto loans, and other types of loans are all available from banks.
- Money Cards: Debit cards are a service that all retail banks provide to their customers. You can always access your account’s funds thanks to debit cards.
CAIIB RETAIL PRODUCTS FREE MOCK TEST
Q) Within how much time of receiving the message at the Member Interface, the RIGS member must credit the beneficiary’s account using the account number in the payment message?
- 15 minutes
- 30 minutes
- about 45 minutes
- One hour
Ans – 2
Q) A Transaction Type Code (TTC) is used by the RTGS system to specify the type of individual payment messages that are permitted for a given type of payment transaction. The TTC values fall inside the range of?
- 0000 to 9999
- 000 to 999
- 00 to 99
- 0 to 9
Ans – 1
Q) What is the maximum number of transactions for money that can be sent from India to Nepal under the Nepal Remittance Scheme?
- 30 payments each fiscal year.
- 25 payments per fiscal year
- 15 payments per fiscal year
- 12 payments per fiscal year
Ans – 4
Q) If a bank receives information from a customer about a failed ATM transaction and delays in providing relief to the customer, the bank is required to pay the customer compensation of Rs……. without his request.
- Rs. 10000 per day
- Rs. 1000 per day
- Rs. 100 rupees per day
- Rs. 500 per rupees
Ans – 3
Q) Banks in India with international branches may issue cards with PPI denominated in rupees up to a maximum of directly or through co-branding with the exchange houses/money transmitters. By loading from a bank account that complies with KYC, what is the amount that can be issued?
- Rs. 50,000
- Rs. 100,000
- 2 lac rupees
- 5 lac rupees
Ans – 3
Read Also: RETAIL vs WHOLESALE BANKING | CAIIB STUDY MATERIAL 2022
Q) The pantograph with concealed/embedded COPY or VOID function must be present in the checks in accordance with CTS 2010 Standards of the RBI. Photocopies and scanned colour photos should both clearly show off this functionality. The goal is to……
- It serves as a barrier to colour photocopies and scanned colour photographs of checks, among other things.
- It serves as a deterrent to material modifications.
- It makes proper accounting easier.
- all of the above
Ans – 1
Q) Mr. Anup had submitted an application for a Rs. 10,000,000 home loan. Which is estimated to cost Rs. 11 lakhs in total. What is the largest loan that can be approved for him?
- Rs. 8,25,000
- Rs. 8,80,000
- Rs. 10,00,000
- Rs. 11,00,000
Ans – 2
Q) Which of the following statements about the Nepal Remittance Scheme’s fees is incorrect?
- originating bank will receive Rs. 5
- SBI will receive Rs. 20.
- Additional fees of Rs. 100 will apply if the beneficiary does not have a Nepalese bank account.
- Additional fees of Rs. 50 for remittances up to Rs. 5000 and Rs. 75 for remittances above Rs. 5000 apply if the beneficiary does not have an account in Nepal.
Ans – 4
Q) Under National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT), banks must provide credit to beneficiary accounts immediately upon batch completion or, if credits cannot be provided, must return the transactions within…… hours of batch settlement.
- in 30 minutes
- in 1 hour
- in 2 hours
Ans – 4
CAIIB LATEST STUDY MATERIAL 2022
- The content on IIBF’s Retail Banking Paper that Leaning Sessions has created is the best available, and it is also the least expensive.
- The study material from Learning Sessions differs from conventional study materials in that it comes in a soft shape rather than being hefty or bulky books. All that is expected of you is that you watch the Retail Banking video lectures.
- Many case studies will be provided to you to assist you comprehend how retail banking operates in actual life.
- Both Hindi and English study materials are available from us.
- Available at both platforms: Android and iOS
Read Also: RETAIL BANKING IMPORTANT CASE STUDIES
Message any query or to know the best offers on the CAIIB or other Certification Exams
You can also join us on
- Telegram Group: IIBF Telegram Group
- Youtube Channel: Learning Sessions
- Instagram: Learning Sessions
All the Best for your Exams!
Team: Learning Sessions