IIBF CAIIB RETAIL BANKING RECOLLECTED QUESTIONS 2022
RETAIL BANKING RECOLLECTED QUESTIONS:- If you are preparing for the upcoming Retail Banking Exam of IIBF, you should not miss out the memory recalled questions from the previous Exams of Retail Banking. As surely these questions or topics will help you in the Upcoming Exam of CAIIB Retail Banking 2022. You can also read the updated dates for the CAIIB Retail Banking 2022 Exam here.
Also, take the below questions as practice before you look for the answers to the Retail banking mock as doing so, will give you an idea of how well you have prepared for the CAIIB Elective Exam so far for 2022.
Read Also:- IIBF CAIIB RETAIL BANKING MOCK TESTS 2022
- What is Sukanya Samridhi Yojana?
- What is Atal Pension Yojana?
- What is Basic saving account?
- What do you know Customer Relationship Management?
- What does CIA stand for?
- What is IMPS?
- What do you mean by future value?
- What is BCSBI?
- Question on Education loan?
- Who gives subsidy on mudra loans?
- What is rule 72?
- What is ordinary annuity?
- What are the stages of Product?
- What are the limits under Mobile banking?
- What is Reliability responsiveness?
- What is the full form of ROC?
- What is the maximum limit for prepaid instruments & the expiry of prepaid instruments?
- Upto what amount Mudra loan can be taken?
- What is the amount of rebate under 80C?
- The maximum amount of cash that is allowed to withdraw from ATM’s?
- Under what act, CERSAI is formed?
Read Also:- Retail Banking Short Notes for CAIIB – Part 2
Questions on: Services of Retail banking
- What is Reverse mortgage?
- What is Para banking?
- What is PM Fasal Bima Yojona?
- What is Clickthrough rate (CTR)?
- What is the claim amount after losing one eye or one leg or hand under PMSBY?
- How is PMEGP implemented?
- What is POS?
- What is the size of Economically Weaker Section (EWS)?
- What is Reverse Mortgage Loan (RML)?
- How does CRM helps in banking?
- What do Merchant banking means?
- What are closed ended funds?
- What is Annual Percentage Yield?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of retail banking?
- How many NEFT transactions get settled in a day?
- What is the tax benefit in case of Home loan?
- What is a Credit card cycle?
- What is the maximum & minimum limit for NEFT/RTGS?
- What are the basic differences b/w RTGS & NEFT?
- What are the benefits of Private Banking?
- How is wealth managed for corporates?
- What happens when there is default in repayment of Education loan?
- What are EMIs: Equated Monthly Installments?
- What is Income tax?
- How is CRM essential?
- What is Bharat bill payment system?
- What is priority of charge in mortgage?
- What is ‘Brown label’ ATM?
- What is the purpose of securitisation?
- What are the conditions for pension fund management?
- What are the conditions required for bank to provide Mutual Fund services?
- What are the approval requirements for insurance?
- What is propagate model?
- What are the 7Ps of marketing?
- How many transactions can be done through ATM in metro cities?
- What is Internet banking & Mobile banking?
- How is strategy adapted in Internet Banking?
- What is Capital gain?
- How is Annuity calculated?
- Calculations on FSI
- What is the full form of CDO?
- What is the meaning of product?
- Which business model is used in an Airline company?
- Who issues RUPAY card?
- What is the full form of WRBR?
- What is the date of execution of documents?
- What do you mean by Augmented product?
- What do you mean by Expected product?
- Under NEFT, what are the maximum no. of settlement on week days?
- What is the minimum and maximum amount of RTGS that can be transferred?
- What are the disadvantages of Retail banking?
- What is the maximum amount that can be transacted through Mobile banking and what is the monthly threshold?
- What is IFSC CODE made up of?
- What is SFMS?
- What are the HNI, Super HNI & Ultra HNI categories?
- Can the CIBIL report be given to customer after levying some charge or not?
- Whether moratorium can be given for second hand car?
- What is Moslow theory?
- What is RTGS & how it is processed?
- What is Education loan & the minimum margin requirement on college fee, hostel fee, computer fee & other expenses?
- What are Credit Cards? Case studies on interest, risk & overdue amount?
- How is the urban land valued? What is agriculture land Method criteria?
- What is horizontally organized model?
- What does USP stands for?
- Case studies on:
- priority charge on mortgage
- tax exemptions (both interest and principal repayment)
- What is the difference between NEFT and RTGS?
- Questions on: DSA
- What does securitisation mean?
- What are the risks involved with DSA?
- What is potential product PROPAGATE?
- How is the calculation of EMIs done?
- What are vertical & horizontal model?
- How many characters are there in UTR?
- If overdraft in CC account is allowed and the customer does not repay it (defaults), then can DRT be approached?
- What is the priority of charge in mortgage?
- Why is securitisation done or what is its purpose?
- What are the conditions for pension fund management?
You might also be interested in how should you prepare CAIIB ABM Paper.
You can check other articles on Retail Banking right here:
|CAIIB | RETAIL BANKING SYLLABUS 2022||Syllabus|
|CAIIB SYLLABUS & LATEST STUDY MATERIAL||Study Mat|
|DIGITAL BANKING IN RETAIL BANKING||Digital|
|IIBF CAIIB EXAM DATE 2022||Exam Date|
|Retail Banking Short Notes||Notes|
|Retail Banking Short Notes-2||Notes-2|
|IIBF CAIIB RETAIL BANKING MOCK TESTS 2022||Mock|
|CAIIB Retail Banking Previous Year Question Papers PDF|