DEPOSITORY-RECEIPT | JAIIB NOV STUDY MATERIAL 2022
This article focuses on the Depository receipt of the JAIIB LRAB NOV 2022 EXAM. Afterward, we will have a brief discussion on Study Material NOV 2022.
JAIIB EXAM NOV 2022
The Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF) administers the JAIIB exam to aid bankers and other financial professionals in staying competitive. JAIIB stands for Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers.
This flagship course/examination consists of three papers that are further broken down into modules and chapters. The only people who may take this online exam are institute members and employees of a select number of well-known banks in the country. One paper is held in June and one in November. The dates for JAIIB NOV 2022 have been uploaded on IIBF official site.
INDIAN DEPOSITORY RECEIPT
Indian Depository Receipt (IDR) is a type of depository receipt that is a financial instrument with an Indian rupee value. The IDR is a particular version of the global depository receipts used in India.
It is made possible for international businesses to raise money from the Indian securities markets via a Domestic Depository (a custodian of securities registered with the Securities and Exchange Board of India). Shares of the foreign business will be deposited in an Indian depository. Investors from India would receive receipts against these shares from the repository. The Indian holders of depository receipts would profit from the underlying shares (bonus, dividends, etc.)
IDRs are distributed to Indian citizens in the same manner as domestic shares, in accordance with SEBI regulations. In India, the issuer company will conduct a public offering, and citizens can place bids using the same structure and procedure as they would for Indian shares. The issuance procedure is the same as before: the company will submit a draft red herring prospectus (DRHP), which SEBI will review. The DRHP is a public document that may be found on the websites of SEBI and the book running lead managers, so the general audience of investors will have an opportunity to read and evaluate it. The company determines the issue dates and submits the document to the Registrar of Companies after SEBI gets its approval.
Following receipt of the Registrar’s registration ticket, the business can move forward with marketing the problem. Investors can submit their application forms at the bidding locations, and the issue will remain open for a predetermined number of days. Investors will place bids within the price range, and after the issue is closed, the ultimate price will be set. As with equity shares in any public offering, the investors will receive the receipts in their Demat accounts. The framework for rights issues of Indian Depository Receipts was announced by SEBI on October 26. (IDRs). The disclosure requirements for IDR rights would be similar to those for domestic rights issues, but with fewer restrictions.
Read Also: IIBF JAIIB LRAB BEST STUDY MATERIAL 2022
The underlying equity shares of the issuing business will not instantly convert into the Indian depository receipts. Only with the Reserve Bank of India’s prior approval can IDR holders change their holdings into the underlying equity shares (RBI). Following the such exchange, individual Indian residents are only permitted to keep the underlying shares for the purpose of selling them within 30 days of the day the IDRs were converted into the underlying shares. Recently, SEBI approved the conversion of depository receipts held by shareholders into equity shares of the issuer business and vice versa.
ELIGIBILITY FOR INVESTORS
The minimum bid amount for an IDR issue is Rs 20,000 per applicant, as per Sebi regulations. Retail (individual) investors in India who are residents may submit applications up to a total of INR 2,00,000, and non-institutional investors (also known as high-net-worth persons) may submit applications up to the applicable limitations but over INR 1,00,000.
RESERVATIONS IN IDR ISSUE PROCESS
Current requirements state that at least 50% of the Issue must be distributed to Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIBs), 30% to retail individual investors, and the remaining 20% to non-institutional investors and workers. The corporation can choose the non-institutional investor to employee ratio. If the company cannot secure QIB investors to the tune of 50% of the issue size, the issue will fail.
JAIIB LRAB NOV STUDY MATERIAL 2022
We intend to prepare you for this EXAM by giving you access to the best JAIIB study guide available. It will cover the entirety of the IIBF-recommended JAIIB Syllabus for 2022.
- Study guides for Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking may take any of the forms listed, including lectures, notes for review, questions & answers, quick notes, mock tests, test series, and other similar resources.
- You can achieve good grades and enhance your academic performance in the Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking by using the pertinent study material for JAIIB 2022 LRAB.
- Learning Sessions also creates the best-quality, most affordable course material for the IIBF’s Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking course.
- However, since you won’t be reading any of the heavy or large books in this situation, you don’t need to worry about purchasing them. You will receive the PPB Material in a soft form instead. You only need to watch the videos and read the brief notes for the subject to be reviewed.
- Video Lectures: The JAIIB’s LRAB course is delivered through live, video lectures rather than lectures that have already been published or recorded. The videos are also useful because what is heard and seen is more memorable than what can just be read.
- Latest and Updated: The 2022 JAIIB LRAB course is described on our website following the most recent curriculum that IIBF has established. With the most recent lectures and materials, the LRAB course is updated.
- Only English and English + Hindi languages are used in lectures- English and Hindi, as well as English alone, are both options for the LRAB JAIIB 2022 study material.
- Chapter-wise – the organization of the lectures and additional study material for the LRAB JAIIB 2022 exam makes it simpler to comprehend the course’s objectives and the LRAB curriculum.
- Recordings: In addition to the live lectures for the 2022 LRAB, you will also receive the recorded lectures for the 2022 LRAB, which you can watch after more than 48 hours.
Links for our apps:
- You can also download our android app ‘IIBF LEARNING CENTER’
- You can download our iOS ‘My institute’ Learning Session
You can join :
Directly talk to us:
- Whatsapp us on 8360944207
- Visit iibf.info & learningsessions.in
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org