IIBF Certification Exam-Related FAQs
IIBF certification exams are conducted each month. That’s why there are lots of faqs on the iibf candidates. The banking industry has evolved to introduce online payments, blockchain technology etc.
Bankers who wish to progress in a particular banking field with a distinction category can opt for IIBF (Indian Institute of banking and Finance) certification courses.
|Daily watch the IIBF certification live class (Small finance banks) at 8:30 Pm at Learning sessions.|
This post will try to satisfy the candidates with some frequently asked questions:
IIBF certification courses for which we’re providing classes:
Certified examinations by IIBF are conducted to equip the bankers or the prospective bankers with specialisation in certain banking fields.
- DRA (Debt recovery agent)
- PCC (Prevention of Cybercrime and fraud management)
- MSME (Micro medium and small enterprises)
- KYC – AML
- Digital banking
- CCP (Certified credit professional)
|IIBF certification exams|
|Debt Recovery Agent (DRA)||01-04-2023||24-02-2023 to
|Certificate Examination For Small Finance Banks||23-07-2023||To be notified|
|DRA (TC)||To be notified||To be notified|
|IIBF certification exams (Self proctored)|
|SR. NO.||Attempts||For members|
|2||Subsequent each attempt||1200*|
IIBF Certifications Exam Faqs
- What’s a self-proctored examination by IIBF?
Self-proctored examination lets candidates appear for the examination at the location of his/ her choice. The integrity of the examination has to be ensured by the candidates as provided by the conducting body (IIBF). The system invigilates the examinees through videos, mic, etc. to look into behavioural aspects to prevent unfair practices like cheating.
These examinations are conducted online using a PC/desktop and candidates are not allowed to take this exam by any other means for example mobiles, and tablets are not permitted.
- What courses are available under remote proctored examination?
Candidates are advised to refer examination schedule to check the list of examinations offered under remote proctored mode.
Following IIBF certification courses can appear under the remote proctored mode:
- MSME Finance for Bankers
- CCP (Certified Credit Professional)
- Financial Services: Risk (Level -1)
- (FEDAI) Foreign Exchange
- Banking and Customer Service Codes and Standards
- Information System Banker
- International Trade Finance
- Strategic Management & Innovations in Banking
- Prevention: Cyber Crimes & Fraud Management
- CTP (Certified Treasury Professional)
- CAAP (Certified Accounting & Audit Professional)
- AML & KYC
- IT Security
- Certified Information System Banker
- Certificate in International Trade Finance
- Resolution of Stressed Assets with Special Emphasis on Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 for Bankers
- Emerging Technologies
- How can I appear for the exam when I do not have a PC, Desktop or laptop?
Candidates are not allowed to appear for the examination on any means other than a PC, desktop or laptop.
Refer to rules and regulations provided by IIBF to fulfil the minimum system requirements.
|WATCH OUR IIBF CERTIFICATIONS EXAM YOUTUBE PLAYLIST|
|DRA ( DEBT RECOVERY AGENT )||Click here|
|NBFC ( NON-BANKING FINANCIAL COMPANIES )||Click here|
|ITF ( INTERNATIONAL TRADE FINANCE )||Click here|
|TM ( TREASURY MANAGEMENT )||Click here|
|SFB ( SMALL FINANCE BANKS )||Click here|
|CCP ( Certified Credit Professional )||Click here|
|MSME ( MICRO, SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES )||Click here|
- What are the system requirements to appear for remotely proctored examinations?
|Browser||Versions of Google Chrome (75 and higher) with cookies and pop-ups enabled|
|Pop-up blocker||You need a webcam and a decent microphone.|
|Operating system||8 or 10 window|
|RAM & Processor||4 GB+ Memory, an i3 5th Generation processor running at 2.2 GHz or faster|
|512 kbps or more upload speed and a reliable (stable) internet connection|
- What if my PC is underpowered?
You must make arrangements for a desktop or laptop with the necessary setup. Rules and regulations specify the minimum system requirements.
- How do I verify if my PC/laptop is fit to appear for remote proctored examination?
You’ll receive an email two days before the examination date where you will be provided with a link to check Hardware Compatibility.
Candidates must run the compatibility test a day before the examination, thus it will also help them to get familiarised with the exam environment.
Upon finding any inconvenience, candidates can refer to the technical support (Important instructions and number provided in the email).
- What needs to be taken care of while taking the exam?
- Candidates are advised to a plain backdrop (area behind you) with optimum lighting so that candidate is properly visible to the proctor.
- Candidates must sit in a noise-free environment with no public movement around.
- No item is allowed to be placed near your desk except for the computer/PC/laptop or the extra webcam (in case the webcam of pc doesn’t work).
- If the aforementioned are not taken care of, your exam may not be conducted.
- Candidates cannot choose to be sitting on a couch, bed or floor.
- Can I choose to take my exam at cybercafé?
To take an exam in the cybercafe is not recommended since the environment doesn’t fit to be in line with the exam-like conditions.
- What if due to a computer error/internet disruption or similar conditions, a candidate is not able to take the exam at the scheduled time as provided in the admission letter?
Institute is not responsible for any inconvenience faced by the candidate due to internet disruption/computer error/failure of hardware during the exam or at the time of the exam.
In case, a candidate fails to take his/her exam he/she has to re-register for the exam.
- When can I expect the result of my exam?
A provisional scorecard will be displayed on the screen after the exam is submitted. The exam result can be expected in 30 days. Candidates will receive a digitally signed certificate post three weeks after the result declaration on their registered email id.
- Where do I register for the exam?
Candidates need to register for the exam at the official website of IIBF.
- Can a candidate choose to take the test on Mac/ MacBook or Linux PC?
Only a window desktop is allowed to appear for the exam.
- My microphone or webcam doesn’t work, will I still be able to sit in the exam?
It’s not possible to sit for this exam without a working webcam or microphone.
- During the exam, if I encounter any issues what do I need to do?
Via chat, the candidate can reach the proctor to ask the help. In case the proctor fails to help you with the technical issue, you will be transferred to technical support or you can choose to directly reach the technical support post permission from the proctor.
- Can I cancel the exam or reschedule it?
Under no circumstances a candidate can cancel the re-schedule the examination date/ time which was selected at the time of registration.
- Are candidates allowed a break during the exam?
It’s not allowed to take a break in between the exam, in case of emergency permission can be taken from the proctor or administrator and the candidate has to do as told in the advice.
- What if at the time of registration, I do not receive the required date/time slot?
Although the slot is being allotted based on a first-come-first-serve basis there are nearly 250 slots available so candidates may not have to face any convenience.
- What needs to be taken care of during filling in the login-related details?
Registration number/ login ID and password are provided in the admission letter. You won’t be able to switch to another tab once you are on the examination login screen. In case you find difficulty with the printed admit card you must carefully note down the registration number/ login ID and password from the admit letter and use the same to log in for the test.
- When shall I log in for the final exam?
Candidates are required to log in half an hour before the scheduled examination time, the login portal remains active during that time. If not logged in between this time, batch time will run out.
- In case a disconnection occurs during the test due to power failure, can I resume giving the test?
After proper authorisation by the proctor/administrator and within half an hour of the scheduled examination start time, you can come back and resume the test.
- Is there any need to download/install any software or subscribe to any software services to appear for the test?
You’ll receive an email two days before the examination date where you will be provided with a link to check Hardware Compatibility. Candidates must run the compatibility test a day before the examination, thus it will also help them to get familiarised with the exam environment. Upon finding any inconvenience, candidates can refer to the technical support (Important instructions and number provided in the email).
- Is there a need to download the secure examination browser again at the time of the final test?
The secure browser is downloaded and installed by the time you run the compatibility test on your system. There is no need to additionally install it again at the time of the final test as the secured browser is already installed on your PC/Laptop.
- What to do at the time the support number is not reachable or available or busy?
Upon finding such an issue during the examination candidate can choose to drop an email to the technical support team as mentioned in the admit card and the instructions.
- Is there a need to delete any existing software before taking the test?
For the smooth functioning of the exam, apps like AnyDesk, TeamViewer, etc. if installed, needs to be uninstalled. Also, SEB may be interrupted due to some antiviruses and firewalls. Before installing the SEB, disable the firewall and uninstall the antivirus (not delete).
You may also need to disable Bluetooth.
- What to do upon receiving “Just wait while your test is configured”?
The notification might have appeared as a result of an improper system setting, an active firewall, or an antivirus programme that hasn’t been uninstalled. Do what needs to be done, then try again.
- Can I take a remote proctored exam utilising mobile data or a hotspot (on my phone or a dongle)?
Remotely proctored exams need a strong, high-bandwidth internet connection. Therefore, it is advised that candidates have a broadband or optical fibre internet connection with an upload speed of at least 512 kbps to show up for the exam.
- I want to take the exam again even though I’ve already taken it in remote proctored mode. Should I reconfigure my machine and retake the compatibility test?
Yes, to ensure that the final exam runs smoothly, you must repeat the whole registration process (including the computer/hardware compatibility test) for each exam for which you have registered.
- Will I be required to configure my system and appear for a compatibility test again even if I have appeared for a self-proctored exam earlier?
Yes, you’re required to configure your system and appear for a compatibility test.
- What should I do upon facing a blank/white screen during the examination?
The following steps must be taken care of:
- First, exit by pressing Ctrl + Q then for the smooth functioning of the exam, apps like AnyDesk, TeamViewer, etc. if installed, needs to be uninstalled. Also, SEB may be interrupted due to some antiviruses and firewalls. Before installing the SEB, disable the firewall and uninstall the antivirus (not delete).
You may also need to disable Bluetooth.
- You can even reach technical support after getting approval from the proctor.
- Upon finding such an issue during the examination candidate can choose to drop an email to the technical support team as mentioned in the admit card and the instructions.
Prices slashed off
Apply code ‘EXAMS’ and get our course at 82% off.
Access the course through:
|Android app||LS PRO or IIBF LEARNING CENTER|
|Ios app||My Institute (apply org code ‘Gegkt’)|
|Website||Learning Center (apply org code ‘Gegkt’)|
Here are social links, where you can resolve course or exam-related queries and also get relatable content: https://linktr.ee/lsiibf