JAIIB EXAM 2023 | PREPARATION TIPS AND STRATEGY TO PASS IIBF JAIIB 2023
Hello, future JAIIBs!
To clear any exam, following some tips and strategies as to how you can study and prepare the syllabus of the exam helps immensely. Tips and tricks can even save you from reattempting a paper and the last moment.
So, for the candidates who are preparing for the certification examination of Junior Associates of the Indian Institute of Bank, we have got some tips or you can see some strategies which can help you pass this JAIIB EXAM 2023 on your first attempt!
Read Also: JAIIB May 2023 Online Crash course
There are so many bankers who attempt this exam every year for the reason that certification of JAIIB awards the pass out with one year increment in advance. It is also an opportunity to appear for higher posts and to take on higher responsibilities. So, to help the bankers in this purpose, we are here by providing you with some preparation tips and strategies to pass JAIIB on their very first attempt.
These tips are in regard to the new syllabus of JAIIB 2O22, whether it’s Principles and Practices of Banking, accounts, and Finance for Bankers or Legal and regulatory aspects of Banking. The mentioned tips can be applied to any of the papers for this 2023 exam.
It is a sure way to successfully clear the JAIIB EXAM in June 2023 Attempt and also help the JAIIB candidates to start with their preparation.
STRATEGY to clear JAIIB – PPB, AFM 2023!
Bankers who want the increment in advance or want promotion and their bank and if they have been searching for any preparation strategy attempts to pass this exam of IIBF, then they are at the right place.
We have the perfect solution to their desire to clear this Upcoming exam of the JAIIB 2023 Exam. To start first, we would like you to take a look at the exam pattern of JAIIB that has been prescribed by IIBF Exams 2023.
JAIIB EXAM PATTERN 2023
The JAIIB JUNE PATTERN Exam 2023 which has been prescribed by IIBF for the latest & updated changes is as below:
|JAIIB EXAM PAPER||TIME DURATION|
|PPB 2023||2 hours|
|AFM 2023||2 hours|
|IE&IFS 2023||2 hours|
|RBWM 2023||2 hours|
|Multiple-Choice Questions||No. of Questions|
|PPB 2023||100 Questions of PPB|
|AFM 2023||100 Questions of AFM|
|IE&IFS 2023||100 Questions of IE&IFS|
|RBWM 2023||100 Questions of RBWM|
|Multiple-Choice Questions||Total Marks for paper|
|PPB 2023||100 Marks for PPB|
|AFM 2023||100 Marks for AFM|
|IE&IFS 2023||100 Marks for IE&IFS|
|RBWM 2023||100 Marks for RBWM|
|MODE of Exam||Online Papers|
|Negative Marking for Wrong Answers||Yes. 1/4th of the marks allotted to the question will be deducted.|
JAIIB EXAM 2023 PASS STRATEGY
After you have gone through the pattern of JAIIB’s all papers, we would like to get your attention on the syllabus or the units from the syllabus of the 3 papers.
Please read this article to know how you can easily prepare for this JAIIB examination and the units which require your utmost attention or focus.
In the below paras, we are providing you with the topics or concepts, or units from the syllabus of Principles and Practices of Banking- PPB paper which should not be skipped at any cost. These are the subject matters which they have to prepare or read before they sit in the PPB examination hall.
JAIIB PPB STRATEGY 2023
Here is the PPB important topic list:
|Topics From PPB Prescribed Syllabus 2023|
|Banker Customer Relationship|
|Bankers’ Special Relationship|
|CIBIL, Fair Practices Code for Debt Collection, BCSBI|
|Consumer Protection – COPRA, Banking Ombudsman Scheme|
|Data Communication Network & EFT systems|
|Different Modes of Charging Securities|
|Ethics at the Individual Level|
|Ethics, Business Ethics & Banking: An Integrated Perspective|
|Factoring, Forfaiting Services & Off-Balance Sheet items|
|Government Sponsored Schemes|
|Lending Principles, Working Capital Assessment & Credit Monitoring|
|MSME: Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises|
|Mutual Funds & Insurance Companies, Bancassurance & IRDA|
|NPA: Non-Performing Assets|
|Opening a/c of various types of customers|
|Payment & Collection of Cheques & Other Negotiable Instruments|
|Priority Sector Advances|
|Risk Management & Basel Accords|
|Role and Functions of Capital Markets and SEBI|
|Role Of Money Markets, Debt Markets & Forex Market|
|Types of collaterals & their characteristics|
You can also read the detailed PPB strategy to pass the PPB Exam in 7 Days by clicking on this link: 7 Day PPB Strategy
JAIIB AFM STRATEGY 2023
Here is the Accounting & Financial Management for Bankers important topic list:
|Topics From AFM Prescribed Syllabus 2023|
|Bank Reconciliation Statement|
|Banking Operations & KYC|
|Basic Accountancy Procedures|
|Calculation of Interest and Annuities|
|Capital & Revenue Expenditure|
|Definition, Scope & Accounting Standards|
|Depreciation and its Accounting|
|Final Accounts of Banking Companies|
|Trial Balance, Rectification of Errors|
You can also read the detailed AFM strategy to pass the AFM Exam in 7 Days by clicking on this link: 7 Day AFM Strategy
The above topics have also been listed as per the module preference of each paper of JAIIB 2023 in the article – ‘7 days strategy for the JAIIB papers‘ i.e separately for each paper. For the candidates who only have a limited period of time to clear the JAIIB paper in 2023, those articles will be very useful for them. The candidates who only have one or two papers that remain to be passed can follow up on those strategies to clear that paper/papers in this very attempt!
The links for the 7-Day strategy for each paper of JAIIB Exam 2023 have already been provided in the above paras (right under the tables of JAIIB Papers above).
TIPS WHILE PREPARING THE JAIIB PAPER
- Ascertain the time you have to prepare the JAIIB Papers
- Divide the available time into the number of papers you are going to write the Exam – consider the topics/papers you find more difficult than others.
- Understand the Exam pattern of each paper
- Know your JAIIB current Syllabus for June 2023
- Follow the module preference (provided in the 7 days strategy of each paper)
- Prepare a unit from the unit of the given syllabus
- Make proper notes for revisions
- Visit the official website of IIBF for any updates regarding the syllabus or any updates regarding the topics or syllabus of JAIIB Exam 2023.
- Be familiar with the master circulars and master directions of RBI.
- Solve the numerical questions to get a basic understanding of practical concepts
- Revise the notes at least two to three times
- Don’t skip the above-mentioned topics from the respective syllabus 2023
- Take a look at the questions that have been coming in the past papers of JAIIB 2023.
- Prepare with the help of video classes from learning sessions
- Practice the mock tests of respective chapters – available chapters from the Learning Sessions
- Be updated about recent developments and issues related to the banking industry (Visit: RBI, IIBF, SEBI, BIS, IRDAI, and FEDAI websites)
- Be patient & Consistent in your preparation.
JAIIB EXAM 2023 STUDY MATERIAL | CLASSES | MOCK TEST 2023
You can apply the above tips to study material provided by the Learning Sessions. Learning sessions have been providing video lectures for various IIBF examinations over the last 6 to 7 years such as JAIIB, CAIIB, IIBF CCP, MSME, CYBER-CRIME, Digital Banking & KYC AML.
The study material is in the form of video lectures, notes that can be accessed through the Android and iOS application, and mock tests that can be attempted up to 5 times.
Here, are the Contents & Features of the Learning Sessions JAIIB EXAM 2023 Course:
- Full Video Classes [Chapter-wise]
- Previous year questions
- Multiple Choice Questions [Tests for June 2023]
- Mega mock tests i.e Full Tests
- As per the prescribed Syllabus of IIBF
- Epdf Notes of each paper [complimentary with the JAIIB Video Courses]
- Speed can be increased up to 2 times
- Study Material can be Accessed on: Android, and iOS & browsers.
- Language of the JAIIB Video Classes: Hinglish or English
We would like to mention that the above Full course is available at 80% OFF from the MRP. You can now pass this JAIIB Exam in 2023 at a minimum price. PC or laptop is not specifically required to access the Course.
WHY LEARNING SESSIONS FOR JAIIB EXAM 2023?
Now, you must have some questions as to why you should be prepared for the Learning Sessions study material. We will give you the reasons for why should be the learning sessions material with the help of which you should be preparing your JAIIB 2023 Exam:
- It is in video format and not some hard copy which you have to read.
- The video can be accessed any time of the day [24 x 7]
- Best-quality lectures prepared by expert faculty
- Most reasonable prices
- Quick completion of JAIIB syllabus 2023
- Access lectures from mobile or Browser
OFFERS & DISCOUNTS
We also keep offering different discounts on various occasions & you can know about the current offers which are available on various JAIIB as well as other IIBF certification courses by messaging on WhatsApp: 8360944207
You can also join us on our various social handles: