IIBF | JAIIB | AFB RECOLLECTED IMPORTANT QUESTIONS | IMPORTANT FOR AFM 2023 EXAMS
In this article, you will find the accounting & finance for bankers MCQs from JAIIB AFB (old syllabus) – memory recalled questions & Mock Tests of AFB paper that was under the previous prescribed exam for the JAIIB NOV 2022 Exams.
jaiib ppb short notes part 1
jaiib exam free study material
jaiib study material pdf notes 2022
Get Tests Here
how to prepare for ppb
PASSING IIBF JAIIB MAY 2023
AFB RECOLLECTED QUESTIONS:
If you are preparing for the upcoming AFM Exam of Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers, you should not miss out on the memory-recalled questions that had come from the previous Exams of AFB Paper under old syllabus. That is because although some of the syllabi has been changed under the new syllabus but some basic topics still remain under the new Accounting & Financial Management for Bankers (AFM) from old one. So, surely these questions or topics might come in the Upcoming Exam of JAIIB AFM 2023. You can also read the updated dates for the JAIIB AFM 2023 Exam here.
Also, take the below questions as practice before you look for the answers as you will get an idea of how well you have prepared for the JAIIB Exam so far for 2023.
- Questions from depreciation
- What is the Payback period & NPV?
- What are the methods or basis of accounting?
- What is an asset? Is it a Source of funds or Use of funds or Cash inflow or none of it?
- What types of accounts are debited or credited in the Profit and Loss Account? Real accounts or only nominal accounts or some real & some nominal or only personal?
- If the population of a city in the current year is 24,00,000. And it is increasing by 7% p.a.
Then what will be the population after 6 years and what was the population 4 years ago and what is the population difference between those years?
Important Topic:- IIBF JAIIB AFB SYLLABUS & STUDY MATERIAL 2022
- Short notes on accounting standards (AS)
- Questions on differences in Cash book & bank passbook
- Preparation of Cash book. Why do the standing instructions lead to differences in the balance as per the bank passbook & cash book?
- In which act, the term Banking has been defined?
- What are the types of errors that can happen in accounting?
- What is Computerized Accounting?
- Practical Questions on:
- Foreign currency
- WDV method of depreciation
- Accounting concepts
- Going concern
- Business entity
- Foreign exchange
- Current Ratio
- Yield to maturity
- Tangible Asset
- How are the Future Values Calculated?
- What is Coupon rate & current yield?
- Calculation of Opening stock & closing stock.
Important Topic:- JAIIB NOVEMBER EXAM 2022 | SCHEDULE OF LIVE CLASSES
- Problems on:
- Ratio Analysis
- Compound interest
- The average rate of return
- How many types of accounts are there in accounting and what are they?
- How the accounts get debited or credited?
- Trademark is classified as which account?
- What are the classifications of Errors?
- Problems on Shares and debentures.
- What is the definition of an annuity?
- Questions on capital shares.
- If 1$=Rs. 71.00, and 1$= 22 Singapore dollar. What is the value of INR for 1 Singapore dollar?
- If Current assets = 2:1, quick ratio = 1.5:1 and current liabilities = Rs.160,000.00. What is the value of inventories?
- When the Bond Interest is 12%, Face value = Rs.5000 & market price Rs. 4500. What is the current yield?
- What is present annuity, and future annuity?
- Calculation of net profit, and cost of goods sold.
- Some questions on cost concept, going concern concept of business.
- What is outsourcing of service in bank?
- Market price of bond 4500 face value 5000 coupon rate 12% current yield?? – 13.33% (YTM = 12/100)*(5000/4500)
- What is the formula for: Debt service coverage ratio?
- What is the sequence of payment in case of annuity?
- What are Zero Coupe Bonds?
- What is the Forward rate?
- What are Bills of exchange?
- Questions related to: Balance sheet
- What is Subsidy Book?
- What kind of company FCI (Food corporation of India) is?
- What is Non-Voting Share?
- What do you mean by Computer, Hardware, and Software?
- What is Front office and Back Office?
- What is the Risk Category of KYC?
- What is the maximum withdrawal limit of a small account in a Month?
- What are the Cheque Collection days?
- What is Vault or Custody Key?
- What do you mean by DEAF Account?
- What is a Certificate of Deposit?
- What is the Floating rate?
- What do you mean by Core Banking Solution?
- What is the transaction limit of IND-FIU in a month?
- If the 1-year discount factor is 0.8333, what will be the discount rate (interest rate) p.a.?
- What is a Prime entry?
- If the Face value of Bond is Rs.100, the Coupon rate is 12%, & maturity is in 5 years while ROI is 15%, what is the value of Bond?
- In case of Clerical errors, Error of commission, Error of omission, and what is the name of the third category?
- If 1$= Rs. 69.2135/ 69.3525, What would Rs. 100 =___$?
- Questions relating to:
- Customer service
- Some practical problems on NPV & IRR
- What is the Written Down Value & sum of digits?
- If the Principle is for Rs.10,000 after 3 years, it’s Rs.16,000 which is compounded annually. Find the rate of interest after 3 yrs?
Read Also:- JAIIB EXAM NOVEMBER 2022 NOTIFICATION
- Problems on:
- Balance sheet
- YTM & bond value
- Rectification of error
- What kind of account is Rent receivable?
- Questions on Real & nominal accounts.
- Accounting in the case of CBS
- What are Officially valid documents?
- What is the minimum requirement of age for a Minor to operate a bank account?
- What are the parties to the promissory note?
- What is the formula for the straight-line method?
- What is BCSBI?
- Which type of account cannot be opened for Foreign Currency Non-Resident (Bank) deposits (FCNRB)?
- What are the advantages of computerized accounting?
- What is the definition of Data?
- What is voucher posting in Banking?
- Which document(s) is/are not considered as Officially Valid Documents (OVD)? How can a customer open her account without providing any OVD?
- What are the documents that are required to be collected for the sole proprietor’s current account?
- Which are the activities that do not fall under the category of para-banking activities?
- Why does every bank have an account in other banks?
- What are examples of accounting concepts?
Read Also:- JAIIB AFB SYLLABUS 2022 | AFB – ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE FOR BANKERS
Go through the above important topics or questions as they are the most asked topics in the JAIIB AFB 2022 Exams. You can also go through the brief notes on Accounting & Financial Management for Bankers 2023 & Mock Tests that have been prepared by Learning Sessions available on the official website of Learning sessions. They will help you immensely in passing JAIIB AFM 2023 Exam.
JAIIB STUDY MATERIAL AS PER THE LATEST SYLLABUS FOR MAY 2023
It is very important that JAIIB candidates prepare their JAIIB subjects using the latest study material which has been prepared as per the applicable syllabus for MAY exams 2023. So, Learning Sessions is delighted to present the JAIIB Study Material prepared by the Expert faculty of JAIIB. The highlights of this JAIIB MAY 2023 Video Course are:
- JAIIB – all subjects (PPB + IE&IFS+RBWM + AFM) Video Lectures
- Epdf files of JAIIB (PPB + IE&IFS+RBWM + AFM) papers for revisions
- Mock Tests & Mega Mock Tests for (PPB + IE&IFS+RBWM + AFM) regular practice
- Access to JAIIB (PPB + IE&IFS+RBWM + AFM) material – 24 by 7
- No restriction on no. of views
- Access through Laptops, tablets as well as mobile phones (iOS & android)
- Most reasonable prices
The JAIIB MAY 2023 course can be accessed through:
- Download Android App: LS PRO or IIBF LEARNING CENTER
- Download iOS App: My Institute (Code: gegkt)
- Visit the website for Exam Materials: info
You might also be interested in how to prepare for AFM or what your priority should be for the AFM syllabus.
You can check other articles on AFM right here:
|IIBF | JAIIB | AFM MOCK TESTS||TESTS|
|JAIIB | AFM Short Notes||Part 1|
|JAIIB | AFM SYLLABUS 2023||Syllabus|
|JAIIB Previous Year Question Papers|
|Depreciation WDV, Sum of digit method, Ratio analysis, payback period||Notes|
|Cash Book and Subsidiary Books||Books|
|Most Expected Questions||Que|
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
To get offers on the CAIIB or other IIBF Certification Exams or Bank Promotion Exams, you can talk to us on our Whatsapp No.: 8360944207
For regular banking related updates & free updates you can join us on:
- Telegram Channel: IIBF Telegram Group
- YouTube Channel: Learning Sessions
- Instagram: Learning Sessions
All the Best for your Exams!
Team: Learning Sessions
I think Previous year questions and mock tests of AFB is sufficient for the preparation of exams. These questions are updated and related to the latest syllabus. Articles on them are also helped me so much. Article link is here https://learningsessions.in/accounting-and-finance-for-banking-previous-year-questions/
I got very important questions of afb here. Mock tests and previous year questions help me a lot. Thanku soo muuuccchhhh guys…