JAIIB AFM Previous Year Question Papers | JAIIB AFM PDF 2023 | FREE JAIIB STUDY MATERIAL 2023
In this article, you will find the Accounting & Financial Management for Bankers (AFM) relevant questions. These questions are from the Accounting & Finance for Bankers papers that have been re-recalled from memory by the JAIIB pass-outs in the previous attempts of Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers 2022 & before. Although the syllabus has been changed there is still a huge chance that some topics/ concepts remain in the AFM Syllabus 2023 from AFB Syllabus 2022. So, we encourage the JAIIB Candidates to take a look at the below questions on paper 3 of JAIIB & Mock Tests of AFM to prepare for IIBF AFM JAIIB MAY Exam 2023.
CHECK IT OUT: JAIIB MAY 2023 ONLINE CRASH COURSE
PASSING IIBF JAIIB EXAM MAY 2023
If you are starting with the preparation for JAIIB Exams 2023 then we suggest that you should also prepare from JAIIB Question Papers of Previous Years along with covering the JAIIB AFM Study Material 2023 to know the level & kind of questions that IIBF expects from its Junior Associate. Below are the solved Free Mock Tests for you to prepare for the JAIIB AFM 2023.
You can also find the JAIIBs solved papers of the other two subjects here that will assist you in understanding Exam Pattern 2023 and the level of difficulty the papers usually possess.
JAIIB AFB PREVIOUS YEAR’S QUESTION PAPERS
You are free to download the PDF files of JAIIBs Accounting & Finance for Banking Previous Year Question Papers from the below links:
|JAIIB AFB Previous Questions And Answers PDF|
|JAIIB AFB Previous Questions And Answers pdf for JAIIB MAY 2023||Click Here|
Read Also:- JAIIB AFM RECOLLECTED QUESTIONS
IMPORTANT JAIIB AFB MCQs FOR JAIIB EXAMS 2023
We also advise you to read the following important questions of AFM before you appear in the exams:
|No.||AFB Questions PDF (Free Mock Tests)||Answer|
|1||Federal Reserve Board is the regulator of the banking system in:
3. United States
|2||A bank can hold as mortgagee, pledgee, or absolute owner of shares of a company, maximum to the extent of:
1. 30% of the paid-up capital of the bank and 30% of the paid-up capital of the company, whichever is lower
2. 30% of the paid-up capital of the bank and 30% of the paid-up capital of the company, whichever is higher
3. 30% of the paid-up capital of the bank and 30% of the paid-up capital of the company, whichever is higher
4. 30% of paid-up capital + reserves of the bank and 30% of paid-up capital of the company, whichever is lower
|3||When a manufacturer of a product keeps the product price at a higher level considering that the buyers would perceive the product to be of better value and quality, this is called _______ pricing.
1. Geographical pricing
2. Promotional pricing
3. Market skimming pricing
4. Psychological pricing
|4||Tele-banking facility is provided by banks through bank computers based on which of the following:
1. Voice processing
2. Brick-and-mortar processing
3. Internet processing
4. Virtual banking
|5||Under the Prevention of Money Laundering Act 2002, the banks are required to maintain a record of cash transactions of the value of:
1. Rs.50000 and above
2. Rs.1 lac and above
3. Rs.10 lac and above
4. Above Rs.10 lac
|6||A microenterprise having sales of Rs.36 lac and Rs.50 lac for the last two years respectively has projected sales of Rs.60 lac and wants to have a bank limit enhanced from the existing Rs.8 lac to
Rs.11 lac. What amount of limit can be sanctioned and what is the margin requirement:
1. Limit Rs.10 lac, margin Rs.2.50 lac
2. Limit Rs.12 lac, margin Rs.3.00 lac
3. Limit Rs.12 lac, margin Rs.5.00 lac
4. Limit Rs.15 lac, margin Rs.2.50 lac
|7||Bank’s obligation to pay the cheque drawn by the customer u/s 31 of the NI act exists in which of the following circumstances:
1. When the amount in words and figures differs
2. When there is a notice of death of the customer
3. When an attachment order has been received
4. When the signatures of the drawer are genuine but differ
|8||Two companies are merged. One of these is a supplier of goods to the other. This merger is known as:
1. Horizontal merger
2. Vertical merger
3. Conglomerate merger
4. Concentric merger
|9||Which of the following may not be part of the Bank reconciliation process?
1. Interest on overdraft
2. Dishonor of cheque
3. Cash has been drawn from a bank
4. Cheque deposited but not collected
|10||The Indian insurance industry is run on globally acceptable standards and for that purpose, IRDA carries the following functions: (which one is not correct):
1. Registration of insurance
2. Solvency margins of insurance
3. Conduct of reinsurance business
4. Functions as insurance Ombudsman
|11||Which of the following is true?
1. Bank Reconciliation Statement (BRS) is an account.
2. BRS is prepared by the bank.
3. BRS shows causes of disagreement between the cash book & passbook.
4. BRS shows only excess cash book over passbook.
|12||Direct deposit by a customer in the bank
1. Shows a higher passbook balance than cash book.
2. Shows a lesser passbook balance than a cash book.
3. Shows no difference.
4. None of the above.
|13||A document is executed outside India and it requires payment of stamp duty in India. The duty can be paid on this document within:
1. Before it is used in India
2. Immediately when the document enters India
3. Within 4 months from the date of its execution abroad
4. Within 3 months of its entry into India
|14||A customer of a bank placed certain funds with the bank for the purchase of certain securities. Bank started the purchase of securities as per instructions of the customer. But before the purchase of securities for the entire amount could have been completed, the bank failed. The relationship of the customer in this case with the bank is that of?
1. Agent- principal
2. Bailor- Bailee
3. Beneficiary- Trustee
4. Creditor- debtor
|15||The sales return of the amount of Rs.1000 from Vijay was wrongly entered in the purchase book. The rectification is
1. Debit sales to the extent of Rs.2000.
2. Credit purchases to the extent of Rs.2000
3. Credit Vijay Rs.2000, debit sales and purchases to the extent Rs.1000, each.
4. Debit sales return by Rs.1000 and credit purchases by Rs.1000
|16||In wholesale banking, banks normally do not deal with which of the following:
1. Corporates including multinationals
2. Trading houses
3. Prime public sector companies
4. None of the above
|17||Suspense a/c is not used in which of the following cases?
1. Before trial balance.
2. After trial balance.
3. Before final accounts.
4. None of the above.
|18||Which of the following is true?
1. Nominal accounts always have credit balances.
2. Real accounts always have debit balances.
3. The debit balance in the ledger account is a credit balance in the trial balance.
4. P&L a/c appears in the trial balance.
|19||Global depository receipts are listed on _____ stock exchanges:
|20||Under the on-site model, the banks are evaluated by RBI based on important parameters called CAMELS. Which among the following does not match:
1. C – Capital and reserves of the bank
2. A – Asset quality
3. E- Earning
4. L- Liquidity
Related Links for JAIIB Exam Papers 2023:
Read Alos:- jaiib previous year question papers with answers
JAIIB STUDY MATERIAL AS PER THE LATEST SYLLABUS FOR MAY 2023
JAIIB candidates must prepare their JAIIB paper using the latest study material applicable for the MAY exams 2023. So, Learning Sessions is delighted to present the JAIIB Study Material prepared by the Expert faculty of JAIIB. The highlights of this JAIIB MAY 2023 Video Course are:
- JAIIB – all subjects Video Lectures
- Epdf files of JAIIB papers for revisions
- Mock Tests & Mega Mock Tests for regular practice
- Access to JAIIB material – 24 by 7
- No restriction on no. of views
- Access through Laptops, tablets as well as mobile phones (iOS & Android)
- Most reasonable prices
The JAIIB MAY 2023 course can be accessed through:
- Download Android App: LS PRO or IIBF LEARNING CENTER
- Download iOS App: My Institute (Code: gegkt)
- Visit the website for Exam Materials: info
IMPORTANT JAIIB LINKS:
JAIIB (Legal) Sample Questions for JAIIB MAY 2023Get Here
|Accounting and Finance for Bankers (PPB)|
|JAIIB (PPB) Sample Questions for JAIIB MAY 2023||Get Here|
|JAIIB AFM Previous Year Question Papers PDF|
|JAIIB AFM Previous Year Questions Answers pdf for JAIIB MAY 2023||Click Here|
Read Also:- JAIIB MAY EXAM 2023 | SCHEDULE OF LIVE CLASSES
You May Also Like:
JOIN US FOR MORE INFORMATION
|Learning Sessions App|
|Email for Queries|