COMPUTER NETWORKS | FREE IT NOTES AND STUDY MATERIAL
In this article, CAIIB candidates can take notes on Computer Networks from CAIIB Syllabus for DEC 2022 & will know about CAIIB Study material for 2022.
CAIIB is an examination that may be given with the aid of applicants who’ve cleared JAIIB and are a member of IIBF. CAIIB is held two times a year with the aid of using IIBF. This examination consists of obligatory papers of ABM and BFM along with one optionally available paper. It relies upon mostly on the candidate which challenge they pick out of the six alternatives we’ve for optionally available examination – retail banking, crucial banking, records technology, human aid control, chance control, and rural banking. In this newsletter, we’re going to speak about how you can take a look at the fabric that we offer in order that will help you out with the coaching for CAIIB EXAM 2022 in conjunction with providing you with a concept approximately machine resiliency gear and techniques
In this article, we’ll permit you to realize the CAIIB records generation syllabus 2022 & how you may clean the CAIIB IT examination in a single strive through going via our take a look at fabric overlaying Caiib Information generation MCQ pdf, Caiib IT questions, Caiib Information generation preceding yr query papers, ebook & plenty more
TYPES OF COMPUTER NETWORKS
- LAN – LOCAL AREA NETWORK
- WAN – WIDE AREA NETWORK
LOCAL AREA NETWORK
LAN (Local Area Network) is a computer network that connects multiple computers in one place. A local area network (LAN) is a closed network of about two or thousands of computers. Local Area Network (LAN) allows you to exchange services such as devices, data, and media throughout; LAN data transfer speeds are faster. Windows PCs can be used to create a ‘HomeGroup.’ Whether you use Wi-Fi or an ethernet cable to connect your device to the LAN, the time has come to connect everything. To connect via Wi-Fi, turn on Wi-Fi on your device and select your home network from the list.
What are the requirements for setting up a LAN?
To connect a computer or device to a local area network (LAN), many hardware components are required:
- For LAN, you’ll need a network interface card (NIC), which might be wired or wireless.
- School networks, laboratory networks, and university campus networks are all examples of network types.
- Two computers are connected via a network.
- Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi) is a technology that allows you to connect to the internet wirelessly (When we consider wireless LAN).
- In a LAN, data transfer is quick.
A local area network is a private network that is never governed by an outside regulatory entity.
Two examples of media access control technologies are token rings and ethernet.
LAN is a faster WAN technology than other WAN technologies.
Read Also: CAIIB NOVEMBER EXAM 2022 | SCHEDULE OF LIVE CLASSES
WIDE AREA NETWORK
A wide area network (also known as WAN) is a big information network that is not connected to a single place. Through a WAN provider, WANs can help with communication, information sharing, and more between devices all over the world. Service providers frequently build these networks, which they subsequently lease to corporations, schools, governments, and the general public. As long as they have access to the existing WAN, these clients can utilize the network to transmit and store data, as well as connect with other users. Different linkages, such as virtual private networks (VPNs) or lines, wireless networks, cellular networks, or internet access, can be used to provide access.
WAN (Wide Area Network) vs LAN (Local Area Network)
LANs are usually contained within a single physical space and share a single Internet connection point. WANs are used to connect many networks over great distances. They’re frequently built up of many LANs that are linked together. When a company builds its own WAN, it almost always relies on network infrastructure that is not under its control.
A WAN typically consists of many routers and switches. Although switches may be used, a LAN only requires one router to connect to the Internet or other LANs.
Read Also: How to Clear NOV/DEC CAIIB 2022 in One Attempt ??
An intranet is a secure, internal company network that allows your staff to share information, collaborate, and communicate more effectively.
- As a corporate tool, intranets are tremendously beneficial. The following are a some of the most important intranet advantages:
- Intranets can serve as communication hubs for employees. You may centrally store and access business information such as memos, staff news, and announcements at any time.
- You may build a virtual workspace and community to ease information storage, sharing, and collaborative working by sharing resources and best practices. When offering online training information to employees, an intranet can also serve as a training platform.
- Improved customer service – Your employees will be able to provide better service if they have better access to correct and consistent information.
- Document and Procedure Management: The intranet allows users to access all documents, work procedures, and business regulations in real-time. It allows users to co-author, co-edit, remark, store, and retrieve documents, allowing for the simultaneous resolution of pressing queries. The documents and files are securely kept on cloud/online servers, which saves a lot of money on server maintenance.
- Information sharing at the right time: One of the most important aspects of the banking industry is the timely delivery of information. It directs the institution’s and clients’ complete decision-making processes. On the company intranet’s page/site, you can share/find updated information with your team about rates, interest, changes in office hours, adjustments in company policies, and so on.
- Managers can construct dynamic and detailed workspaces for their own teams/departments/groups with complete control over privacy and authorizations. It keeps consumers informed about the most recent financial trends, events, and webinars. You can also invite people from outside the company, as well as add and delete people from the workspace as needed.
Read Also: CAIIB RESULT 2022 | HOW TO CHECK AND DOWNLOAD
An extranet has several key roles and modes of action that make it a critical investment because it can quickly generate a positive return on investment by enhancing efficiency and productivity. Because extranets are primarily utilized for data sharing and collaboration on large projects between organizations and providers in a way that email cannot, such a positive ROI is achievable.
Your company can communicate and work more effectively with selected business partners, suppliers, and customers using an extranet. An extranet can help you manage your supply chain and improve your company partnerships.
- Data Exchange on a Massive Scale
The ability to share vast amounts of data via EDI, or Electronic Data Interchange, is one of the most important benefits of using a corporate extranet. Companies, vendors, manufacturers, shareholders, suppliers, and even customers could all access such files through a company’s extranet site swiftly and easily (requiring a login). EDI simply refers to the exchange and transfer of electronic sheets and business information, such as invoices, contracts, spreadsheets, strategic plans, graphs, statistics, purchase orders, manufacturing orders, supplier/vendor orders, and more, that were previously transferred on paper.
- Collaborations in Business
In today’s society, collaborative development activities and initiatives are critical to success. Massive projects and operations in the manufacturing industry, for example, necessitate a more sophisticated collaboration platform than email for the sharing of essential data that allows large operations to flourish. Interactions between communications of major datasets allow everyone to gain the vital information that can help a project move forward rather than stagnate. Extranets allow a corporation to communicate its key intranet-based datasets without providing third parties access to such intranet, which is useful for making critical decisions that involve substantial data sharing and partnerships with other enterprises for collaborative development initiatives.
Read Also: CAIIB PREPARATION TIPS AND STUDY MATERIAL 2022
CAIIB INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The minimal age restriction for applicants is eighteen years and there’s no most age bar.
Aspirants need to have finished the JAIIB (junior accomplice of the Indian Institute of banking and finance) and ought to have the club of IIBF.
CAIIB INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY EXAM PATTERN
The examination sample of CAIIB Information Technology as distinctive via way of means of IIBF is indexed below:
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Total Marks||One hundred marks|
|No. of Questions||90|
|Negative marking||No –ve marking for wrong answers|
|Type of Questions||MCQs (Objective type questions)|
|Duration of Exam||One hundred twenty Minutes|
|Medium of Exam||Hindi or English|
The applicants ought to really specify the medium of the exam at the time of making use of the examination. In any case, the medium can’t be modified at an additional stage.
You can take a look at the short notes prepared for your reference on the computer networks.
STUDY MATERIAL FOR CAIIB 2022
Learning Sessions provides you with study materials that will help you succeed in your tests. We provide study materials for CAIIB EXAM 2022, including recorded videos and notes in the form of epdfs for all courses, including the necessary papers of ABM and BFM, as well as electives such as information technology and retail banking. For more information on the various programs we provide, please visit our website www.iibf.info. Our epdf notes are exclusively available on our applications, which you may access at any time and from anywhere. ‘IIBF LEARNING CENTER’ and ‘LEARNING SESSIONS PRO’ are two Android apps, and ‘MY INSTITUTE APP’ is an iOS app.
- ABM, BFM, and INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY are all covered with nearly 4000 questions, including chapter-by-chapter and memory recalled questions.
- We provide bilingual language classes in English and Hindi.
- On the app, you may obtain ePDF notes for the subjects.
- Videos and notes are included in the latest IIBF Syllabus course.
- Validity The discount is valid for three months.
- 150+ hours of videos with the most up-to-date information and the CAIIB SYLLABUS 2022.
- We have the best team of tutors with over 900 hours of experience.
- We also have some great study tips from outstanding students.
- ABM + BFM live classes.
- Except for live videos, videos can be downloaded offline through the app.https://youtu.be/VjSRdqoU0aA
CAIIB 2022 STUDY MATERIAL has been prepared from the previous year’s CAIIB EXAMS as well as other sources.
Read Also: CAIIB IT MOCK TEST | CAIIB EXAM PREPARATION
Message any query or to know the best offers on the CAIIB or other Certification Exams
You can also join us on
- Telegram Group: IIBF Telegram Group
- Youtube Channel: Learning Sessions
- Instagram: Learning Sessions
All the Best for your Exams!
Team: Learning Sessions