JAIIB NOV APPLY ONLINE 2022 | JAIIB REGISTRATION | ELIGIBILTY | STUDY MATERIAL | CLASSES & RESULT
Today we will discuss about the process for JAIIB Nov apply online 2022, its Eligibility, its Registration process & Exam Date for November Exam 2022, and JAIIB Classes & Result Card. Let’s start the article with the topic What is JAIIB?
Bankers would know that JAIIB is conducted by IIBF which is the authoritative body to hold the examination of Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers twice a year.
And if you don’t know, we will explain to you all about the JAIIB:
- What is the JAIIB Exam 2022?
- What are the eligibility criteria for JAIIB Registration in Nov 2022?
- What if you are not eligible for the JAIIB Registration, then what is the other option?
- What are the JAIIB registration and JAIIB examination dates for November attempt this year?
- What will be the timing of Nov Exams?
- What is the study material of JAIIB that has been prescribed by the institute?
- From where you can take the classes for the preparation of JAIIB Exam?
- What is the latest Syllabus applicable for JAIIB Nov 2022 Attempt?
- How you can check your result after giving the JAIIB Exams 2022?
These questions of the bankers, as well as non-bankers who are thinking about writing the JAIIB exams this year or the upcoming exams in 2023, will be answered.
Read Also: JAIIB NOVEMBER SYLLABUS 2022
JAIIB Nov Exam Updates 2022
IIBF has announced the JAIIB registration and exam dates for November 2022.
Although there was no particular popup about the November JAIIB Exams 2022, the dates of JAIIB registrations and examinations have been published by the institute on its Examinations/Courses page.
You can also visit the official page to check out the JAIIB important dates yourself by clicking on the link here.
Examination dates that have been released for the JAIIB paper are 12th, 13th & 20th November 2022.
You can also check out the examination and registration date of other courses conducted by IIBF here.
What is JAIIB Exam?
JAIIB is short for Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers, a flagship course of IIBF, administered twice in a year in the months of May & Nov.
The main purpose of giving advantage to the bankers who clear their JAIIB is to bring their level up to the basic knowledge of the field in which they are working i.e. Banking and financial services, customer relations, banking Technology, basic accounting and legal aspects which are required to carry out the day to day operations of banks. This way, they go on the path of personal and professional growth.
Only bankers working in the member banks of the institute can apply for this exam. Clearing the JAIIB exam has many benefits banking personnel.
All the details in regard to JAIIB can be read from the following paras:
CAN WE APPLY FOR JAIIB NOV EXAM 2022 ONLINE?
The institute accepts my application for the exam in the online mode. Anyone who desires for the JAIIB Exam 2022 for this November can apply for the same through the website of the institute here: www.iibf.org.in
- Go to the website of IIBF: www.iibf.org.in
- On the homepage of the website, you will find ‘examination/ courses’ option at the last of the screen.
- Click on it, it will take you to a new tab.
- On the new tab, click on the ‘flagship courses’ from the options.
- In the drop-down menu, you will be able to see JAIIB, click on it and it will again take you to a new page from where you can apply for the November 2022 Exam.
Note: Although you cannot, right now, apply for the November JAIIB Exam, but you can register as a member on the official website of IIBF (in case you are not registered as one).
You can check out the below registration dates of JAIIB to know when you can actually apply for the exam.
WHAT IS THE NOV 2022 JAIIB REGISTRATION DATE?
Institute had already notified the dates as to when IIBF will open the Jaiib registration portal for the candidates desiring to become JAIIBs when it had notified the June JAIIB Dates.
So here are the details:
|Reg. phase||JAIIB Applicable Papers||JAIIB Registration Dates||Applicable Fee for JAIIB*|
|1st Week||Principles & Practices of Banking
Accounting & Finance for Bankers
Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking
|01 November 2022 to 07 November 2022||Rs. 2700/-|
|2nd Week||08 November 2022 to 14 November 2022||Rs. 2700 + Rs. 100 = Rs. 2800|
|3rd Week||15 November 2022 to 21 November 2022||Rs. 2700 + Rs. 200 = Rs. 2900|
*Taxes will be applicable on the fees mentioned. (@ 18% rate on the fees amount)
- So, basically if you are registering for JAIIB NOV 2022 Exam in the first week, then you will be required to pay a total of Rs.2700 + Rs. 486 = Rs. 3186.00
- & if you are registering in the 2nd week then you will be required to pay a total of Rs. 2800 + Rs. 504 = Rs. 3304.00
- & if you are registering in the 3rd week (the last week the site will be active for registration) then you will be required to pay a total of Rs. 2900 + Rs. 522 = Rs. 3422.00
FEES FOR JAIIB CANDIDATES FOR THEIR 2ND, 3RD, OR 4TH NOV EXAM ATTEMPT
The applicable fee for the candidates who will be writing it for the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th time, they will be required to pay the JAIIB Exam Fee as per the following table:
|Reg. phase||JAIIB Applicable Papers||Registration Dates||Applicable Fee for JAIIB*|
|1st Week||Principles & Practices of Banking
Accounting & Finance for Bankers
Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking
|01 November 2022 to 07 November 2022||Rs. 1300/-|
|2nd Week||08 November 2022 to 14 November 2022||Rs. 1300 + Rs. 100 = Rs. 1400|
|3rd Week||15 November 2022 to 21 November 2022||Rs. 1300 + Rs. 200 = Rs. 1500|
*Taxes will be applicable on the fees mentioned. (@ 18% rate on the amount of the fee)
- So, if you are registering for JAIIB Nov 2022 Exam in the first week, then you will be required to pay a total of Rs.1300 + Rs. 234 = Rs. 1534.00
- And if you are registering in the 2nd week then you will be required to pay a total of Rs. 1300 + Rs. 252 = Rs. 1552.00
- And if you are registering in the 3rd week (the last week the site will be active for JAIIB registration) then you will be required to pay a total of Rs. 1300 + Rs. 270 = Rs. 1570.00
Note: Keep in mind that fees once paid today Institute will not be refunded or adjusted due to any reason.
HOW & WHERE WILL BE THE JAIIB NOVEMBER EXAM CONDUCTED?
Although JAIIB registrations are done online but unlike many other certificate examinations of IIBF, the JAIIB is not conducted through RPE mode. Proper admit cards and exam centers are allotted to the candidates. The applicants are also required to choose the exam center wisely & nearest to their working place as per the guidelines issued by the institute in this regard.
WHAT ARE THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR JAIIB NOV 2022?
As per the guidelines of the institute, any person who fulfills the eligibility criteria of JAIIB, can apply for the November JAIIB exam 2022.
As per the JAIIB eligibility conditions decided by the authoritative body IIBF, only those candidates are eligible to apply for JAIIB exam who are already working in the banking and finance industry.
Here are the full details related to JAIIB eligibility:
- Persons not working in the banks are not eligible for the exam of JAIIB.
- Employees of the banks (who are the members of the IIBF) can apply for the November 2022 Exams.
- The Eligible employees of banks must have qualified their 12th standard. It does not matter in which discipline the candidate has passed his or her 12th standard.
- Institute also allows the bank employees who have not passed their 12th standard at its discretion. But for this purpose the candidate needs the recommendation of the manager of the bank they are working in.
- The subordinate staff which works in the recognised banking and financial institutions in India (These recognised banking and Financial Institutions must also be the member of IIBF) are also eligible to apply for the examination, provided they have cleared their 12th standard in any discipline.
So, if you fulfill the above criteria, then you can also apply for the JAIIB this November 2022.
WHAT IS THE JAIIB NOV 2022 EXAM PATTERN?
It is also important that the candidate understand the exam pattern of the JAIIB Nov Exam 2022.
IIBF along with all the other details, describe the examination pattern of the Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers.
The JAIIB 2022 Nov Exam pattern is as follows:
- JAIIB is a written exam.
- A total of 3 papers have to be written.
- Each of the prescribed paper carries 100 marks for 120 questions.
- The questions are of objective nature i.e. MCQs
- Candidates will not be given any negative marks for wrong answers in JAIIB
- The exam has to be completed within the span of 2 hours.
- The candidates can opt to write the exam in either of the two languages i.e English or Hindi.
- Exam is conducted through online mode i.e on the computers.
You can find more detail on the JAIIB & it’s exam pattern by clicking on this link.
WHAT IS THE TIMING OF JAIIB EXAMINATION THIS NOVEMBER 2022?
For any of the exam of JAIIB, whether it’s for paper-1 (scheduled on 12-11-2022) or paper 2 (scheduled on 13-11-2022) or paper 3 (scheduled on 20-11-2022) that you have registered yourself for, the admit card that you be issued will have all the details including the timing and the centre of your JAIIB Exam Nov 2022.
Admit cards of JAIIB are generally issued one week before the exam dates of JAIIB.
So, make sure that you download and print your JAIIB Admit cards/Letters within time.
WHAT IS THE JAIIB NOV EXAM DATE 2022?
The JAIIB registrations for the November 2022 exams are to be done for the PPB, AFB & LRAB paper from the JAIIB syllabus for Exams 2022.
So, before you pay & register for the JAIIB Exams for Nov 2022, you must make sure that you will be available to sit for the exam on the following mentioned dates:
|No.||JAIIB Applicable Papers||JAIIB Nov Exam Dates|
|1||PAPER: I – PPB i.e Principles & Practices of Banking||12th of November 2022|
|2||PAPER: II – AFB i.e Accounting & Finance for Bankers||13th of November 2022|
|3||PAPER: III – LRAB i.e Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking||20th of November 2022|
WHAT IS THE STUDY MATERIAL OF JAIIB THAT HAS BEEN PRESCRIBED BY THE INSTITUTE?
IIBF prescribes the books published by different authors for the JAIIB Course. The price, Name, Medium (language), Name of the book, its publisher, edition & price is all mentioned at the official website of the IIBF.
Candidates, if want to study from those books, will be required to order the same from either Amazon or Flipkart or any other online seller that sells the JAIIB books.
FROM WHERE I CAN TAKE THE BEST CLASSES FOR JAIIB NOVEMBER EXAM PREPARATION?
One of the best online JAIIB Video classes are from the faculty of Learning Sessions. The experts of the subjects teach the concepts as per the prescribed syllabus of every paper of JAIIB that has helped the students to pass their JAIIB in their very first attempt.
More than 5000+ candidates who took classes from Learning Sessions from all over India have passed JAIIB this July 2022. It’s nothing short of an achievement & proud for Learning Sessions!
So, you can also join & be the part of our growing family!
The study material of JAIIB which is being provided by Learning Sessions is in video format that can be browsed online as well as downloaded (in-app).
All the concepts are explained in those videos for the subject clarity. Not only that but the future JAIIBs also get access to the Mock Tests which will help them to practice for the final day!
Here are the key highlights of JAIIB Latest Study Material 2022 provided on the website as well as mobile apps.
- PPB Conceptual Video Lectures
- AFB Conceptual Video Lectures
- LRAB Conceptual Video Lectures
- PPB Question Video Lectures
- AFB Question Video Lectures
- LRAB Question Video Lectures
- Mock Tests of PPB, AFB & LRAB for latest exams (chapter-wise too)
- Mega Mock Tests to tests your time management
- Short notes which will be accessible through our mobile apps
- 24 x 7 accessible videos
- Access through website as well as mobile apps i.e both android & iOS platform
- Covers the latest prescribed syllabus of papers of JAIIB by IIBF
- Most Reasonable prices
- Full course under one roof
- Expert faculty having years of teaching experience
- Regular updates through Instagram & YouTube Short Videos
You are just one step away from the achieving your goal of becoming JAIIB this year! You can get right on it by clicking on this link: JAIIB Best Study Material 2022.
You can even download our app to access the JAIIB material. Here are the links:
IIBF LEARNING CENTER (Android Application)
MY INSTITUTE (iOS Application)
It will take only less than 30 seconds to signup & you would have crossed half of your way to JAIIB. It like the saying goes – ‘Well begin is half done’
So, don’t yourself back & install the app & start your JAIIB Journey!
WHAT IS THE LATEST SYLLABUS APPLICABLE FOR JAIIB NOV 2022 ATTEMPT?
Just last year the IIBF prescribed a revised syllabus for JAIIB. This prescribed syllabus, when it was notified, was issued through the notification at the official website of IIBF with the directions that this revised syllabus will be applicable tentatively from November 2022 or May 2022 onwards.
The No. of papers has been increased for the JAIIBs to 4 compulsory papers
Paper – 1. Principles & Practices of Banking
Paper – 2. Accounting & Financial Management for Bankers
Paper – 3. Indian Economy & Indian Financial System
Paper – 4. Retail Banking & Wealth Management
Although the Institute has revised the syllabus, nothing has been noted in detail regarding the subject syllabus.
And because IIBF is yet to confirm, the syllabus that has been applicable for the JAIIB May 2022 will also be applicable for JAIIB November 2022 Exams.
SO, THE APPLICABLE JAIIB SYLLABUS 2022 IS
Paper – 1. Principles and Practices of Banking [PPB] has been devised in 5 parts (Module A to Module E, named, Indian Financial System, Functions of Banks, Banking Technology, Support Services- Marketing of Banking Services/ Products, Ethics in Bank & Financial Institutions)
Paper – 2. Accounting and Finance for Bankers [AFB] has been devised in 4 parts (Module A to Module D, named, Business Mathematics and Finance, Principles of Bookkeeping and Accountancy, Final Accounts, Banking Operations)
Paper – 3. Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking [LRAB] has been devised in 4 parts (Module A to Module D, named, Regulations and Compliance, Legal Aspects of Banking Operations, Banking Related Laws, Commercials Laws with Reference to Banking Operations)
HOW CAN YOU CHECK YOUR RESULT AFTER GIVING THE JAIIB NOV EXAM 2022?
Although the candidates who will be writing the JAIIB, we get to know their scores of the paper they write instantly after submission of paper in the exam hall. (because of the fact that the JAIIB is conducted online.)
Therefore, right after submission you will know whether you have cleared the paper or not.
Now, that was the score card that will see but there would be no document for you to show in this case. Institute, therefore, opens its Provisional Scorecard Portal (For June-July JAIIB 2022 Scorecard – click here.)
JAIIB candidates will also be able to check out their marks after 4 working days from the date of JAIIB examination & would be able to save the same for any immediate reference.
PRINTED JAIIB RESULT: Candidates will not be issued the original or duplicate result cards but the same will be available to download after results are declared on the institute’s website www.iibf.org.in.
For any query or for best offers on the CAIIB or other Certification Exams, message us:
For IIBF Exam Materials visit: iibf.info
You can also join us on
- Telegram Channel: IIBF Telegram Group
- YouTube Channel: Learning Sessions
- Instagram: Learning Sessions
All the Best for your Exams!
Team: Learning Sessions