IIBF CYBER CRIMES EXAM RECOLLECTED QUESTIONS FOR 2023
CYBER CRIMES RECOLLECTED QUESTIONS:- If you are preparing for the coming MSME Exam of IIBF this year or the next, you should not miss out on the memory-recalled questions from the previous MSME Exams. As surely these questions or topics will help you in the Upcoming Exam of MSME 2023.
- What is Packet Filter Firewall?
- What is i4C or Inter-Institutional Inclusive Innovations Center?
- Information Technology Act & Information Technology Amendment Act (3 questions approx. from this act)
- Who are blue hat hackers?
- What is an Eavesdropping Attack?
- What is Hash Value & Integrity?
- Which kind of control does CCTV provide?
- MITM i.e man in the middle
- Who is known as Script kiddie?
- What is the definition of Captcha?
- What do you mean by Prevention control & deterrent control?
- What is Interpol? Which Indian agency coordinates with it?
- What is Zeus?
Important Topic:- IIBF CYBER CRIMES AND FRAUD MANAGEMENT STUDY MATERIAL
jaiib ppb short notes part 1
jaiib exam free study material
jaiib study material pdf notes 2023
Get Tests Here
how to prepare for ppb
- What are SSL Injections?
- Which is the effective year of UCP?
- What do you mean by UTM?
- What are Asymmetric and symmetric encryptions? (no. of questions: 2)
- What does CERT stand for and what does it mean?
- The DIDI investigation
- What are digital signatures and where & how they are used?
- How can we make an email secure with the help of SSL & SHA-like technologies?
- What is Integrity?
- What do you mean by Authentication?
MSME: (Most important Topics Exam point of view)
- What is a honeypot in computing?
- What are the steps involved in an e-commerce transaction?
- What are the differences between durability and consistency?
- What is a firewall?
- What are Wank Worms and how it impacts NASA?
- In which year eUCP was published?
- OLA is not a popular application store.
- What is circumstantial evidence?
- Which organization developed BOSS i.e. Bharat Operating System Solution? – CDAC
- What or who are malicious code writers?
- What does multi-layered security means?
Read Also:- IIBF – CYBERCRIME & FRAUD MANAGEMENT MOCK TEST
- What do you mean by data?
- Blackmailing is an example of what kind of extortion? – Cyber
- What is SCADA (Supervisory control and data acquisition)?
- What is a crypto-locker?
- What are examples of the use of smart cards in metro-railway stations?
- What does a packet filter firewall mean?
- What do you mean by Micro ATM?
- What is cross-site Scripting?
- What is a hacktivist?
- In which year Rupay card was issued?
- What does Trojan horse mean?
- What is malware?
- What kind of control does data backup represent?
- What is Lebance Loop Modules Operandi in ATM card frauds?
- What is Cyber Smearing?
- What does operating system vulnerability?
- What is the full form of CISA? – Cyber Security Information Sharing Act
Important Topic:- IIBF CYBER CRIMES AND FRAUD MANAGEMENT EXAM DATE
- What are Zeus viruses?
- What is the difference between Authorization & Authentication?
- What does INFO stealer mean?
- What is a Back End Access?
- What is the meaning of the phrase ‘Ab initio Unlawfully or Illegally’?
- What is the meaning of security Administration & Quality Assurance?
- What do you mean by CAPTCHA?
- What is the Intentional misrepresentation of Data called? – Fraud
- What is the definition of Control?
- What is A John Doe Order & for what purpose it is used?
- What are payment wallets & digital wallets?
- What do you mean by Anonymous?
- What does trapdoor access mean?
- What do you mean by Total Branch Automation or TMA?
- .com & .org are TLD i.e Top-level domains.
- What kind of fraud is TCS fraud in Andhra Pradesh? – It is an example of reasonable security practices and procedures.
- The PVCL case in India refers to which Act of IT Act? – Section 69: Power to monitor, intercept or Block URL.
- What do you mean by CBS & TBA i.e Total Branch Automation? (1 question)
- Sysadmin, sys user or teller all are examples of what? – Spoofing
- What does a network analysis?
- What do you mean by the vulnerability?
- What does DNS sink holding means?
- What is a Contactless smart card an example of?
- What does Contingency planning mean?
- What is Nigerian 419 Fraud?
- What do you mean by Dumpster Diving?
- What is the difference between Steersman and Script Kindle?
- What do you mean by Steganography?
- What are SSL injections and what is Cross Site Scripting?
- What is Preventive, detective and compensating control?
- Who develops drones? – DRDO
- What do you mean by income tax?
- Who is the Director of DRDO and what powers does he or she have?
- What is the difference between CERT India and NASSCOM?
Important Topic:- IIBF MSME STUDY MATERIAL
- What is TSP/IP?
- What is DDoS Attack (distributed denial-of-service)?
- What is the meaning of Cyber Smearing & Cyber Defamation?
- What do Cyberwarfare and Cyber terrorism mean?
- What does BACKDOOR access mean?
- What are public and private keys?
- What are command Injections and SQL injections?
- How a Masquerading Attack is implemented or done?
- What do you mean by Trapdoor access & BYOT device?
- What do Section 43 & Section 46 of the Information Technology Act contain?
- What does section Section 69B of the IT Act deal with?
- Blue Hat hackers are a Part of the testing team
Go through the above topics or questions as they are the most asked topics in the Cyber Crime Exam.
All the best for the upcoming exams!
Mock tests of cyber crime and recollected questions help me a lot. I also read some articles on cyber crime which gives me a flow in my studies. I also advised others to read article on cyber crime. The link of cyber crime article is here https://learningsessions.in/cyber-crime-mock-test/
I got awesome study related to cyber crime in the form of recollected questions and previous year questions.