CAIIB HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT RECOLLECTED QUESTIONS
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT:- If you are preparing for the upcoming (CAIIB Elective Paper) Human Resource Management Exam of IIBF, you should not miss out on the memory-recalled questions from the previous Exams of Human Resource Management. As surely these questions or topics will help you in the Upcoming Exam of CAIIB Human Resource Management 2023. You can also read the updated dates for the CAIIB Human Resource Management 2023 Exam here.
Also, take the below questions as practice before you look for the answers to the Human Resource Management mock because doing so, will give you an idea as to how well you have prepared for the CAIIB Elective Exam so far for 2023.
- What is the definition of Organic structure organization?
- What is the meaning of norming and performing (the stages of group development)?
- What are the styles of leadership?
- How would you define the process of diagnosis in BPR implementation?
- What are the best practices in change management?
- What are the key factors that lead to successful implementation of change within organization?
- What is the chief insecurity of most of the organisational staff in change management?
- What are the steps to bring change successfully which has been proposed by John P Kotter?
- What is the foundation for strong delegation?
- What activities are involved in the forecasting activity in the process of human resource planning?
- What are the types of knowledge?
- What kind of management tools are online discussion forums, online conferencing & communities of practice?
- Into what categories, employees & managers can be classified?
- What are the characteristics of training that is provided to the new generation?
- Problem on:
- What is the definition of ROI?
- How many types of motivation have been categorised?
- How would you define motivation?
- What is the lowest need in the theory of need hierarchy?
- What constitutes the factors of hygiene?
- What affects the goal efficiency? (Proximity, difficulty & specificity)
- As per the Steven Reiss motivation theory, how many basic desires are there?
- What has been defined as need for social standing and importance?
- What are the implications of Human resources?
- What does augmented learning mean?
- Write the 3 domains of learning? (Cognitive, psychomotor and affective)
- Psychomotor involves what characteristics
- What are the principles of learning? (Readiness, exercise, intensity, & recency)
- What is Perception?
- What are the characteristics of adult learning?
- How would you define functional competency?
- What is/are the external factor that affect/s the forecasting of demand?
- What are the advantages & disadvantages of external recruitment?
- What do you mean by body language?
- What are the legislations that have been made on working conditions?
- What is the main purpose of getting the trade unions registered?
- What acts have been enacted on social security?
Important Topic:- CAIIB HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT SYLLABUS 2023 – HRM
By answering the above questions, you can decide for yourself where you stand in your preparations in the exam level. You can also go through the mock tests on paper 1 & paper 2 of CAIIB 2023 that have been prepared by Learning Sessions & are available on the official website of Learning sessions.
You can check other articles on Human Resource Management right here:
|CAIIB | Human Resource Management Syllabus 2023||Syllabus|
|CAIIB | Syllabus & Latest Study Material||Study Mat|
|MOCK TEST 2024 JAIIB | CAIIB||Mock|
|IIBF CAIIB EXAM DATE 2023||Exam Date|
|Banking and Different Types of Banking||Types|
|CAIIB – INTRODUCTION OF REVISED SYLLABUS||Revised|