JAIIB JUNE Exam Date 2022 OUT! Registration Starts | Syllabus, Dates, Pattern and Fee all Details
JAIIB EXAM JUNE DATES 2022
Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers Exam or JAIIB, as commonly called, is conducted as a career progression exam by the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF). The purpose of JAIIB is to facilitate knowledge enhancement in banking and financial services, banking technology, customer relations, basic accountancy and legal aspects that are necessary for carrying out day to day banking operations.
This article aims to discuss various aspects of the JAIIB exam June 2022.
jaiib ppb short notes part 1
jaiib exam free study material
jaiib study material pdf notes 2022
Get Tests Here
how to prepare for ppb
IIBF administers the JAIIB exam twice in a year in May and November.
ELIGIBILITY FOR JAIIB EXAM JUNE 2022
Details related to JAIIB eligibility are mentioned below-
- Common candidates are not eligible for the JAIIB Exam.
- JAIIB exam is only for the candidates who are already serving as employees in the banking and finance industry.
- Only the candidates whose employers are the member banks of the Institute fulfils the JAIIB eligibility.
- The candidates who wish to apply for the post must have passed the 10+2 exam in any discipline or equivalent.
- The candidates, on the discretion of the institute, may be allowed to appear for the JAIIB exam even if they have not passed the 12th board exam. However, in such a case, candidates need the recommendation of the Manager or officer-in-charge of the respective bank.
- The subordinate staff of recognized Banking or Financial Institutions in India, who are members of the Institute, are also eligible to appear in this examination, provided they have passed the 12th standard examination or its equivalent.
READ ALSO:- JAIIB PPB Previous Year Question Paper PDF
JUNE JAIIB 2022 EXAM : HOW TO APPLY ONLINE
Since the exam is conducted online and online mode is the only way to fill the application form, given below are some of the basic steps that need to be followed.
- You need to visit the official website of IIBF and first apply for membership.
- Then, Fill the necessary information and upload the documents that are asked as per range mentioned.
- You are required to login with your personal membership number & password.
- Check the data and information carefully before submission of JAIIB Application Form.
- You are required to make payment of application or registration fee.
Must Read : “Clear JAIIB Exam in Single Attempt in 15 Days”
JUNE JAIIB 2022 : EXAMINATION FEE
|First Attempt fee||Rs 2,700/-|
|Second Attempt fee||Rs 1,300/-|
|Third Attempt fee||Rs 1,300/-|
|Fourth Attempt fee||Rs 1,300/-|
Plus GST as applicable**
Mode of Payment for payment of fees – Credit or Debit cards, Net Banking
JAIIB 2022 JUNE DATES
- Principles & Practices of Banking – PPB : 11.06.2022
- Accounting & Finance for Bankers – AFB : 12.06.2022
- Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking – LRAB : 19.06.2022
Important Topic:- JAIIB 2022 EXAM OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION
JAIIB JUNE 2022 : EXAM PATTERN
JAIIB Exam pattern is laid out by the IIBF itself. As per the JAIIB May 2022 selection process candidates have to undergo through the below written process:
- A written exam comprising three papers each of 100 marks carrying 120 questions (approximately).
- The exam is conducted in Online mode and questions will be MCQ type.
- There is no provision on Negative marking.
- Candidates have to complete the exam in 2 hours
- JAIIB exam is bilingual i.e. both in English and Hindi Language.
PASSING CRITERIA 2022 JUNE JAIIB :-
The criteria prescribed for passing the JAIIB is down below:
- Minimum marks to pass in the subject is 50 out of 100
- Candidates not able to pass examination within stipulated time period of two years are required to re-enroll themselves afresh. Such candidates will not be granted credit/s for subject/s passed, if any, earlier.
- Time limit of 2 years will start from the date of application for first attempt. Attempts will be counted irrespective of whether a candidate appears for any examination or otherwise.
Sign up and get access to FULL VIDEO SERIES COURSE for JAIIB Exam
TIME LIMIT FOR PASSING THE JUNE JAIIB EXAMINATION 2022:-
The candidates who are going to appear for the JAIIB exam need to take note that there is a time limit to qualify or clear the exam. If the candidates do not qualify the exam within the given or prescribed time limit then they will have to enroll themselves for the exam again by paying the registration fees again. The time limit for the exam is two years and there will be a total of 4 attempts as the exam is conducted twice a year i.e. in the month of May and in the month of November. Note: The exam is conducted on Sundays only.
You May Also Like:
After the enrolment, if the candidates take the attempt or leave it, it will be counted as an attempt irrespective of the fact whether they took the attempt or not.
Please Note: The list of examination centers for JAIIB June 2022 will be provided in the JAIIB online application form.
Hello 🙂 nice information, many thanks to the author. it is incomprehensible to me now, but in general, the usefulness and significance is overwhelming. thanks again and good luck!
Good to have seek for a helpful post that could answer the questions you have, exactly like you have published here. Excellent work! Keep publishing essential issues.