IIBF JAIIB PPB RECOLLECTED QUESTIONS FOR 2022 EXAMS
PPB RECOLLECTED QUESTIONS:- If you are preparing for the upcoming JAIIB PPB Exam of IIBF, you should not miss out on the memory recalled questions from the previous Exams of PPB. As surely these questions or topics will help you in the Upcoming Exam of JAIIB PPB 2022. You can also read the updated dates for the JAIIB PPB 2022 Exam here.
The below questions are the important questions selected from the JAIIB’s PPB Syllabus 2022 as prescribed by IIBF.
Also, take the below questions as practice before you look for the answers as you will get an idea of how well you have prepared for the JAIIB Exam so far for 2022.
- What is the CRR ratio & why it is maintained?
- Which Protocol is used for file transfer?
- What is ‘Networks to network’ called?
- When does a bank is required to appoint an Ombudsman person?
- Questions on Factoring
- What are you supposed to do if a lady comes with 9 years old child and asks you to open a minor account that will be operated by her (she being a natural Guardian)?
- What is Internet?
- What is Topology?
- What does Hypothecation mean?
- What does Assignment mean?
- What is Market information system?
- What is an absorption price?
- What are the functions of SEBI?
- How many times can a cheque be endorsed?
- What is the maturity stage in Product development?
- What are the features of cheque truncation system?
- What are the various Money market instruments?
- Which level involves direct marketing of products or services?
- What are the functions of marketing?
- Who can access the credit information?
- What is Banker customer relationship?
- Who established national commission for Consumer Protection Act?
- In how many days Suspicious Transaction Report (STR) is required to be submitted?
- What Interest rate is applicable on an unclaimed account?
- What are the facilities that an exporter requires from its bank?
- Under which act, TReDs has been established?
- What is the minimum age limit for Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Account holder for OD limit?
- In what category of insurance does the natural death is covered?
- In how much time can an ATM card holder file for claim for insurance?
- What is the Overdraft (OD) limit for PMJDY account holders?
- What is PMJJBY?
Important Topic:- IIBF PPB STUDY MATERIAL 2022 – PRINCIPLES AND PRACTICES OF BANKING
- What is PMSBY?
- What do you mean by Consolidation of firms?
- What is MCLR?
- What is Garnishee order?
- What is the validity of cheque from its date of issue?
- Amar and Bikram are having locker operation with Esha or shiekha while Kishan is appointed as nominee. If Amar expires, who can operate the locker?
- What does Topology network mean?
- NET is used for what purpose?
- What does SWIFT operation mean?
- Questions from ethics (business ethics)
- What is Conditional mortgage?
- What is Clayton rule?
- Questions on lien, set off, hypothecation, pledge
- Which is the weakest section in priority sector lending?
- How much penalty is imposed for not maintaining SLR?
- What is the maximum age for SHG?
- What is Forfeiting?
- About in how many days CERSAI is required to be registered?
- What functions are carried by IRDA in India?
- What is the subsidy amount under NRLM?
- What do you mean by Book Debts?
- What is the maximum age for PMJJBY?
- Questions on Marketing
- How many points base interest subvention is available in NULM NRLM (%) and upto what amount?
- In what kind of mortgage, possession can be transferred?
- Questions on Provision?
- Questions on priority sector lending
- Different Govt. YOJANAs such as PMJDY, PMJJY, PMSBY & PMJBY
- Questions on IRDA / SEBI / RBI
- What are the NPA provisioning norms for Doubtful Assets?
- What does EMV & VISA stand for?
- What is the right of subrogation?
- What is Kharif season food grain PMFBY premium?
- How is DD cancelled?
- What is the purpose of Market stabilization scheme?
- Who does the supervision of RBI?
- What is Marking concept?
- What is Basel concept?
- What is NPA concept?
- Question from Negotiable Instrument act?
- Under which Act the term ‘Minor’ has been defined?
- What were the thoughts of Gandhi on Kuran; Gita?
- What is Subvention scheme?
- What do you mean by Securities?
- What is Limitation?
- Question on Clearing cheque?
- What are Fake currency reports?
- Where is NASDAQ from?
- What is CTR cheque?
- Questions from:
- bank deposit policy
- insurance sector
- Different Acts
- Whistle blower policy
- What do you mean by ATM switch?
- What are debit cards, credit cards and smart cards?
- With whom a minor can open his or her account with the bank?
- What are the sub-targets under Priority sector targets?
- What are the 4 Ps and 4 C?
- What is loss of one eye or one hand insurance cover under PMSBY?
- What are Phishing attacks?
- What are the objectives of relationship management?
- What are the functions of CKYCR (Centralized KYC Registry)?
- Which form is mandatory for the smooth exchange of information?
Important Topic:- IIBF JAIIB PPB MOCK TESTS – Principles and Practices of Banking 2022
Go through the above topics or questions as they are the most asked topics in the JAIIB PPB Exam 2022. You can also go through the brief notes on Principles & Practices of Banking 2022 & Mock Tests that have been prepared by Learning Sessions available on the official website of Learning sessions.
You might also be interested in how to prepare for PPB or what your priority should be for the PPB syllabus.
You can check other articles on PPB right here:
|IIBF | JAIIB | PPB MOCK TESTS||TESTS|
|JAIIB | PPB Short Notes||Part 1|
|JAIIB | PPB SYLLABUS 2022||Syllabus|
|JAIIB Previous Year Question Papers|
|New Module E: Banking Ethics in PPB | JAIIB||Mod-E|
|PPB Most important Questions||Questions|