CAIIB RETAIL BANKING STUDY MATERIAL, SYLLABUS & PDF NOTES
CAIIB exam is conducted by the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) two times a year. The CAIIB exam syllabus includes three subjects out of which 2 are compulsory subjects i.e (ABM) Advanced Bank Management & (BFM) Bank Financial Management. The 3rd subject is elective one in which the candidates have to choose 01subject out of 06 elective options available. Retail Banking is one of the most important and commonly preferred subjects among them.
In this article, we’ll be clearing all your doubts regarding the CAIIB Retail Banking exam, Retail Banking syllabus, Retail Banking study material, questions, mock tests, and retail banking pdf notes in detail.
CAIIB RETAIL BANKING EXAM ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Members who have completed JAIIB or PART-1of the Associate Examination.
- They should not be having any membership subscription in arrears.
RETAIL BANKING EXAM PATTERN
The pattern of the CAIIB retail banking exam as per the latest notification by IIBF is listed in the table below:
|Mode of exam||Online mode only|
|Duration of exam||120 min|
|No. of questions||100 MCQ type questions|
|Total Marks||100 marks|
|Medium of examination***||Bilingual i.e Hindi and English both|
|Minimum passing marks||50 out of 100|
***Candidates must specify their choice of the medium at the time of applying for the exam as it cannot be changed at a later stage.
Important Topic:- How To Clear CAIIB In One Attempt
CAIIB RETAIL BANKING EXAM SYLLABUS
As per the revised syllabus published by IIBF for the CAIIB Retail Banking exam 2021, Digital Banking has now been added as an additional topic in retail banking itself.
The various modules and topics covered in the Retail Banking exam syllabus including digital banking are mentioned below:
|MODULE – A: Introduction||
|MODULE – B: Retail Products||1. Retail Products Overview.
2. Approval process for retail loans, credit scoring.
3. Important Asset Products such as Home Loans, Auto / Vehicle Loans, Educational Loans, Credit / Debit Cards, Other Products / Remittances / Funds Transfer.
|MODULE – C: Marketing/ Selling of retail products, MIS and Accounting||· Retail Strategies.
· Delivery Channels.
· Selling Process in retail products-Direct Selling Agents.
· Customer Relationship Management.
· Regulations and compliance
|MODULE D: Other Issues of Retail Bank||· Securitisation, mortgage-based securities.
· Trends in retailing – New products like Insurance, Demat services, online / Phone Banking, Property services, Investment advisory / Wealth management, Reverse Mortgage – Growth of e-banking, Cross-selling opportunities.
· Recovery of Retail Loans – Defaults, Rescheduling, recovery process.
· SARAFAESI Act, DRT Act, use of Lok Adalat forum. Recovery Agents – RBI guidelines.
|DIGITAL BANKING||Digital Banking Products, Cards, EMV technology, ATMs, Cash Deposit machines, Cash Recyclers, Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, POS terminals, Branchless Banking, Payment Systems, Marketing of Digital Banking Products, New Developments|
Detailed Syllabus:- Retail Banking exam Syllabus
RETAIL BANKING STUDY MATERIAL, QUESTIONS, PDF NOTES
We at Learning Sessions are providing the entire retail banking exam study material as per the latest syllabus covering all the topics module-wise in both Hindi mix English languages. It includes full course videos covering digital banking as well, chapter-wise previous year questions & mock tests which will definitely help the students to prepare effectively and effortlessly for the exam.
Further, retail banking exam pdf notes are also available covering all the modules of retail banking + digital banking which will ensure sure success in the CAIIB retail banking exam in one go.
Important Topic:- Retail Banking study notes
Full Course:- Retail Banking full video course study material
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
- What type of questions are asked in the IIBF Retail Banking exam?
The retail banking exam includes objective-type multiple-choice questions.
- Is there any negative marking scheme in the exam?
No, there is no provision for negative marking in the exam.
- Is Digital banking a part of the retail banking exam?
Yes, as per the CAIIB 2021 syllabus published by IIBF, the retail banking exam will now include the digital banking topic as well.
- How many attempts are available for CAIIB retail banking exam?
A candidate can have a maximum of four attempts for the CAIIB retail banking exam.
Read Also:- DIGITAL BANKING IN RETAIL BANKING