JAIIB MAY EXAM DATE 2023
In this article, we will read the about the JAIIB exam 2023, the JAIIB may Exam dates, the JAIIB application process, JAIIB Passing marks & Exam Pattern, the applicable Exam Syllabus for MAY 2023 papers, the JAIIB exam study material 2023.
WHAT IS JAIIB MAY EXAM 2023?
The JAIIB 2023 exam scheduled that are supposed to be held in May 2023 & will be duly notified by IIBF. And now we can check out the IIBF’s JAIIB Exam (Junior Associates of Indian Institute of Bankers) Dates through the IIBF’s official notification on its official website.
JAIIB basically stands for Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers. It is a flagship course and is held twice in a year that is in May & November. This exam aims to provide basic knowledge for taking care of various banking and financial operations . However this exam is not opened to common candidates but is exclusively for ordinary IIBF members.
The exam dates for the May JAIIB EXAM 2023 will be announced for JAIIB MAY IE&IFS, PPB, AFM, RBWM – 2023 respectively.
Also Read: Latest Exposure Norms by RBI
HOW TO APPLY FOR JAIIB MAY EXAM 2023?
Candidates wishing to apply for MAY JAIIB 2023 exam are required to apply online from the official IIBF website i.e www.iibf.org.in
Online applications for the may exam can be made only within the specified registration stages. However, if the candidates do not register in the first phase a penalty has to be paid over the normal MAY Exam fee for registration on IIBF’s Official website.
Candidates can fill the application form for the May JAIIB exam by following the steps given below:-
- Visit the official website of IIBF @ org.in & login with your personal membership number and password.
- Click on the Examination or Courses option available on the left side
- Click on the flagship courses and select JAIIB exam 2023
- You will be redirected to a new page where you can proceed with MAY JAIIB online application.
- Enter all the details required in the application form, upload the required documents, scanned copies of your photo, signature, and thumb impression in the prescribed format and pay the application fee.
- Submit the form & download the filled copy for future reference.
REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION FORM:
The dates of registration for the JAIIB Exams will soon be out from IIBF. So, if you wish to write JAIIB Exams that are scheduled to be conducted in May 2023 should get themselves ready for the registration process!!
IMPORTANT TOPIC:- JAIIB EXAM 2023 REGISTRATION LAST DATE
JAIIB MAY EXAM PATTERN 2023
There are three subjects in the JAIIB exam all of which are compulsory. The candidates are required to qualify all the 4 subjects by securing minimum passing marks.
The subjects are mentioned below –
- Indian Economy & Indian Financial System (IE&IFS).
- Principles & Practices of Banking (PPB).
- Accounting & Financial Management for Bankers (AFM).
- Retail Banking & Wealth Management (RBWM).
READ ALSO:- JAIIB PPB Previous Year Question Paper PDF
Each paper is further divided into Modules, which is discussed below in the syllabus section.
***There is no exemption in any of the subjects for prior qualification.
The JAIIB exam pattern is laid down by IIBF itself which is listed as below –
- The Mode of the exam will be online.
- All 4 papers of the exam contain approximately 100 objective type multiple choice questions for 100 marks including the ones based on case studies and case lets. The IIBF has the right to vary the number of questions as per requirement.
- The exam duration will be of 2 hours.
- There is a provision of negative marking for wrong answers (1/4 of marks allotted to the question will be deducted).
- The exam can be attempted by the candidates in either Hindi or in the English language which must be indicated at the time of registering for the exam. The medium cannot be changed at a later stage, in any case.
The best part of the JAIIB exam 2023 is that result of each paper is shown immediately after the exam is submitted.
PASSING CRITERIA FOR JAIIB MAY 2023
- The candidate is required to score a minimum of 50 out of 100 marks to be considered qualified in the subject.
- Securing a minimum of 45 marks in each subject with an aggregate of 50% in all the subjects in a single attempt is also qualified as completing the examination.
- Credits for the subject passed in an attempt can be retained by the candidates till the expiry of the time limit.
- There is no relaxation in passing marks for SC/ST category candidates.
Read Also:- CAIIB EXAM DATE 2023
TIME LIMIT FOR PASSING THE JAIIB 2023 EXAM
- The candidates have a time limit of 3 years i.e (5 attempts) to pass the examination.
- Time limit of 3 years will start from the date of application for the first registered attempt.
- If a candidate fails to pass the JAIIB examination within the stipulated time period, then he/she will have to enroll again by submitting a fresh Examination Application Form. However, such candidates will not be eligible for any credit for subjects passed, if any earlier.
IMPORTANT TOPIC:- HOW TO APPLY FOR JAIIB EXAM 2023
JAIIB MAY EXAM SYLLABUS 2023
The syllabus for the JAIIB exam is published by IIBF on its official website under the Examination/ Courses tab.
There are 3 subjects in the JAIIB exam and each subject is further divided into various modules which are listed below –
|1.||Indian Economy & Indian Financial System||A||Indian Economic Architecture|
|B||Economic Concepts Related to banking|
|C||Indian Financial Architecture|
|D||Financial Products and Services|
|2.||Principles & Practices of Banking||A||General Banking Operations|
|B||Lending Operations of Banks|
|D||Ethics in Banks and Financial Institutions|
|3.||Accounting & Financial Management for Bankers||A||Accounting Principles and Processes|
|B||Financial Statements and Core Banking Systems|
|D||Taxation and Fundamentals of Costing|
|4.||Retail Banking & Wealth Management||A||Introduction to Retail Banking|
|B||Retails Products and Recovery|
|C||Support Services – Marketing of Banking Services / Products|
JAIIB MAY EXAM NOTIFICATION 2023
JAIIB Exams that are scheduled for MAY 2023 are now going to be conducted as per the latest notification issued by IIBF. The dates for the same are as below:
|Paper No.||Subject Name||Exam Dates|
|1.||Indian Economy & Indian Financial System (IE&IFS)||To be notified|
|2.||Principles & Practices of Banking (PPB)||To be notified|
|3.||Accounting & Financial Management for Bankers (AFM)||To be notified|
|4.||Retail Banking & Wealth Management (RBWM)||To be notified|
Official Notification:- JAIIB EXAM 2023 NOTIFICATION
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How many attempts are available in the JAIIB exam?
A candidate has four consecutive attempts to clear the exam. If he fails to qualify the exam in these 4 attempts he will have to re-enroll for the course by submitting the application fee again.
- Can JAIIB exam be given in the Hindi language?
Yes, both Hindi and English language options are available for the JAIIB exam.
- What is the eligibility criteria for the exam?
To appear for the JAIIB exam , the candidate must –
- have passed the 12th standard examination in any discipline or its equivalent.
- Be registered as an ordinary member of IIBF.
- Be working in a banking or finance industry.
- Can a candidate give both JAIIB and CAIIB exam?
No, you must first clear the JAIIB exam only then you can appear for the CAIIB exam.
You May Also Like:
Check out Here: http://jaiib.learningsessions.in
Read Also:- What Next After Passing JAIIB?
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
To get offers on the JAIIB, CAIIB or other IIBF Certification Exams or Bank Promotion Exams, you can talk to us on our Whatsapp No.: 8360944207
Or you can also directly visit the website for Exam Materials: iibf.info
For regular banking-related updates & free updates you can join us on:
- Telegram Channel: IIBF Telegram Group
- YouTube Channel: Learning Sessions
- Instagram: Learning Sessions
All the Best for your Exams!
Team: Learning Sessions