IIBF CAIIB ABM RECOLLECTED QUESTIONS FOR 2022 EXAM
In this article, you can find the memory recalled questions on the ABM paper & ABM Mock Tests i.e. 1st paper as per the applicable syllabus of IIBF CAIIB ABM Exam NOV / DEC 2022.
ABM RECOLLECTED QUESTIONS:
If you are preparing for the upcoming Exams of IIBF, you should not miss out on the memory-recalled questions from the previous Exams of ABM. As surely these questions or topics will help you in the Upcoming Exam of CAIIB ABM 2022 & this NOV / DEC exam are going to be the last time that you have the convinience to pass the same with only 3 papers & without negative marking. So, do your best for the ABM Papers. You can also read the updated dates for the CAIIB ABM 2022 Exam here.
Bank Financial Management - BFM Syllabus Priority
110+ CAIIB Case Study Videos
ABM BFM Retail Previous Year Questions
Get Tests Here
Full Course Videos in Hindi English
ABFM and BRBL Courses now available
Also, take the below questions as practice before you look for the answers as you will get an idea of how well you have prepared for the CAIIB NOV / DEC Exam for 2022.
QUESTIONS FROM THE PAST CAIIB ABM EXAMINIATIONS
- How to calculate GDP & GNP, and increase or decrease in GDP & GNP?
- How is Net national product is calculated?
- Calculations on Sampling.
- What is the Break-even point & how it is calculated?
- What is NPV & how it is calculated?
- Calculations on NPA provision
- Practical problems on Bond
- How to calculate Net Bank Credit (NBC), Adjusted Net Bank Credit (ANBC), and Rural Infrastructure Development Fund (RIDF) contribution under Priority Sector Lending?
- How is a present value calculated?
- Questions on:
- Union budget
- Linear programming
- Simulation and time series
- Demand and supply curve
- Letter of credit and export credit
- Fiscal policy
- Important Topic:- IIBF CAIIB ABM MOCK TESTS – Advanced Bank Management 2022
- Case Studies on Demand & Supply break-even point
- What is the Budget deficit? How it is calculated?
- What is effective Return on investment (ROI)?
- What is Fiscal Deficit, Gross Fiscal Deficit & Personal Income?
- Case study based on
- Export working capital limit
- RBI guidelines for fund allocation for priority sectors
- GDP, GNP, and GDP factor cost
- Time series numerical involving coding principle and residual method
- Money supply
- Coefficient of Correlation
- M1, M2, M3
- How is national income & personal income calculated?
- What is Cash Reserve Ratio (CRR) and Statutory Liquidity Ratio (SLR)?
- Who gave the Wealth theory?
- Which sector didn’t get any benefit from the 1991 reforms?
- Comment on the demand and supply equilibrium curve model
- What is the difference between micro & macro-economics?
- What is Cash budgeting?
- How are the weaker section lending targets calculated?
- How to calculate Net Working Capital (NWC)?
NOTE: The questions listed above & below are from the applicable syllabus of ABM Exam of CAIIB. So, one can’t say that anything has come from outside the preview of ABM’s Latest Syllabus 2022.
- How do you calculate acid test ratio?
- What are the products that are included in the category of Demand deposit with banking system?
- What is India’s rank in Human Development Index?
- What are the various functions of money?
- What does ends and scarce means?
- What is the economy as per Laissez-Faire theory?
- What is the relationship between a Bond & interest?
- What do you mean by Tertiary sector?
- What are the tools of monetary policy?
- What is the formula for the calculation of End of the period Annuity?
- How is effective rate of interest is calculated?
- What are the uses of Linear programming?
- How is Turnover ratio calculated?
- What are the steps involved in loan document appraisal?
- What are the time frames for NPA account categories?
- On what entities the Cash budget is applicable?
- Numerical questions on External commercial borrowing (ECBs)
- If rate of interest > coupon rate, on what price will the bond be sold? Higher price or lower price than face value?
- What is Debt Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR)?
- How does money supply effects ROI and Inflation?
- What is GDP deflator measure?
- What is Simplex method & IS curve?
- How is payback period calculated?
- Who is the authorised official for SARFAECI action?
- What is the main priority of the Indian Economy?
- In what year the Bankruptcy Act was implemented?
- What is the sequence of Business cycle?
- What are the reasons for the failure Infrastructure projects?
- Calculation of DSCR & allied questions regarding term of repayment and Project viability.
- What is the Priority criteria for Housing Loan?
- What are the Components of MCLR on which it (MCLR) is depended?
- What is Inventory Turnover Ratio & how it is calculated?
- What is net operating cycle?
- Calculation under Working capital method?
- Can the facility of bill discounting be sanctioned or provided to CC Holders?
- What is narrow money?
- What is Current ratio?
- What is Debt asset ratio & what does it represents?
- How is the DP of a firm is determined?
- What do you mean by Bond value?
- What is the entry variable in simplex method?
- What are the types of Regression?
- What do you mean by Gross operating cycle?
- How does LM Curve (liquidity-money) vary with an increase in demand?
- Numerical on Firm? Their Ratios related to Debtors, Creditors and the two year comparison and comments on Net & gross Life cycle?
- What is Documentation?
- Questions related to POA: Power of Attorney, Stamps, Authority & Limits?
- What is the definition of Willful Defaulter?
- Question on Market size & Interest Rate.
- What is the relationship between an increase in interest rate & money market?
- Which of diversion falls under the power of RBI?
- What is the difference b/w siphoning & diversion of funds?
- How can GDP be interpreted in Traditional way?
- What does Cluster sampling mean?
- What does Random Sampling mean?
- What happens or what does it mean when sample does not represent the normal population?
- When (year) was the Labour Act Passed?
- What forms the part of advances to that are given to the weaker section?
Important Topic:- CAIIB ABM SYLLABUS 2022 | ABM – ADVANCED BANK MANAGEMENT
Go through the above topics or questions as they are the most asked topics in the 2022 CAIIB ABM Exam. You can also go through the brief notes on Accounting and Finance for Banks 2022 & Mock Tests on the same paper that has been prepared by Learning Sessions available on the official website of Learning sessions for latest CAIIB papers.
You might also be interested in how to prepare for ABM or what your priority should be for the ABM syllabus.
Read Also:- IIBF CAIIB ABM SYLLABUS AND STUDY MATERIAL 2022
You can check other articles on ABM EXAM 2022 right here:
|IIBF | CAIIB | ABM MOCK TESTS||TESTS|
|CAIIB | ABM Short Notes||Part 1|
|CAIIB | ABM SYLLABUS 2022||Syllabus|
|CAIIB ABM SYLLABUS & LATEST STUDY MATERIAL||Study Mat|
|CAIIB Previous Year Question Papers|
|BFM ABM in one Attempt||1 Attempt|
|ABM – Economic Reforms Part 1||Part-1|
|CAIIB ABM SYLLABUS PRIORITY||Priority|
|ABM | Advance Bank Management Important Formulae | CAIIB||Formulae|
TALK TO US
To get offers on the CAIIB or other IIBF Certification Exams, you can talk to us on our Whatsapp No.: 8360944207
Or you can also directly visit the website for Exam Materials: iibf.info
For regular banking related updates & free updates you can join us on:
- Telegram Channel: IIBF Telegram Group
- YouTube Channel: Learning Sessions
- Instagram: Learning Sessions
All the Best for your Exams!
Team: Learning Sessions
These questions help me a lot for the preparation of my exams. thanks a lot!!!
Recollected and updated questions related to caiib exam help me a lot. Thanks guys.
I got important questions with solution of ABM which help me to clear the exam. Also get various articles on recollected questions which provides me full guidance https://learningsessions.in/abm-recollected-questions/