JAIIB 2022 NOV EXAM NOTIFICATION
In this article, we will provide you the JAIIB Registration dates, JAIIB Exam dates, JAIIB Syllabus which applicable for NOV exams, JAIIB Exam passing criteria & the applicable syllabus for JAIIB NOV Exams 2022.
JAIIB NOV EXAM 2022
JAIIB or Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers is an associate examination conducted by the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF). This exam aims to test the basic knowledge of an individual to work as a banking professional.
It is conducted twice a year in the month of May and November by IIBF and is only applicable to the ordinary members of the institute. Qualifying in this exam can help the members of IIBF in getting their promotions quickly and get jobs in many other related industries such as foreign exchange, treasury, etc.
Read Also:- JAIIB EXAM DATE 2022
The JAIIB Exam dates for the NOV 2022 Attempt will be announced by the IIBF on its official website i.e www.iibf.org.in which will get updated as and when we get the notification from IIBF:-
|JAIIB NOV EXAMINATION DATE||JAIIB NOV SUBJECTS|
|12 NOV 2022||Principles & Practices of Banking|
|13 NOV 2022||Accounting & Finance for Bankers|
|20 NOV 2022||Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking|
***The time of the exam will be mentioned on the admit letter.
STUDY MATERIAL FOR NOV JAIIB EXAM 2022.
Study material by learning sessions includes 1500+ short study notes 3000 + previous year or memory recalled questions of principles and practices of banking, accounting and Finance for banking and legal and regulatory aspects of Banking. We also have started chapter-wise full course videos of all the papers of j and I b study material that includes 50 hours plus video course. This video course of PPB, AFB, LRAB is available in English mixed Hindi language so that one can understand all the concepts of Banking easily.
For the upcoming exams of principles and practices of banking, accounting and Finance of Banking, and legal and regulatory aspects of Banking we have added previous year questions of the JAIIB December 2021 & JAIIB June 2022 exams. We also have uploaded a PDF of principles and practices of Banking by the learning sessions which candidates can use for offline preparation of JAIIB.
Access the JAIIB courses through:
FREE JAIIB MOCK TESTS
The aspirants can also avail the JAIIB Mock Tests for the November JAIIB attempt from our Mock Test Series. There are some tests which are totally free to practice. You can also practice the Mocks which are one good way to practice for the finals.
The JAIIB tests for the NOV Exams can be accessed from our android or iOS apps. The links are given above to download the apps.
These mock tests also include the previous year’s JAIIB Memory Recalled Questions.
Read Also:- JAIIB NOVEMBER SYLLABUS 2022
IIBF JAIIB NOV EXAM 2022 NEW SYLLABUS
There are three papers covered in the JAIIB exam syllabus which is applicable for NOV JAIIB Exam 2022 all of which are compulsory:-
Paper-I – Principle and Practices of Banking, which is divided into 5 modules (Module A to Module E)
Paper-II – Accounting and Finance for Bankers. This is divided into 4 modules (Module A to Module D)
Paper-III – Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking which is again further divided into 4 modules.
Read Also:- JAIIB EXAM FREE STUDY MATERIAL DOWNLOAD PDF
The detailed syllabus and modules covered in the exam are listed in the table below :-
|JAIIB SUBJECTS||JAIIB MODULES|
|Paper I – Principle and Practices of Banking||· Module A – Indian Financial System
· Module B – Functions Of Banks
· Module C – Banking Technology
· Module D – Support Services: Marketing Of Banking Services/ Products
· Module E – Ethics In Banks And Financial Institutions.
|Paper II – Accounting & Finance for Bankers||· Module A – Business Mathematics And Finance
· Module B – Principles Of Bookkeeping & Accountancy
· Module C – Final Accounts
· Module D – Banking Operations
|Paper III – Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking||· Module A – Regulations And Compliance
· Module B – Legal Aspects Of Banking Operations
· Module C – Banking Related Laws
· Module D – Commercial Laws With Reference To Banking Operations
Candidates can check the new and updated JAIIB 2022 syllabus here: https://iibf.org.in/documents/RulesSyllabus/2020/21-JAIIB-Final_20022020.pdf
IIBF NOV JAIIB 2022 EXAM PATTERN
The pattern of JAIIB exam 2022 for the November 2022 papers is listed as below –
- The time limit of the examination is 2 hours for each paper.
- The exam will be conducted in online mode only.
- Each exam will have 120 objective-type multiple-choice questions carrying 100 marks including questions based on case study/case lets.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The questions in the JAIIB exam are related to the following topics :
- Analytical/logical exposition
- Knowledge testing
- Case analysis
- Conceptual grasp
- Candidates can attempt the examination either in Hindi or English language, and should clearly fill in their choice of the medium at the time of registration of application. This medium cannot be changed at a later stage.
Important Topic:- JAIIB EXAM NOVEMBER 2022 NOTIFICATION
|No. of Questions||120|
|Duration of exam||2 hours|
|Type of questions||MCQs|
|Mode of examination||Online mode|
|Medium of exam||Hindi or English|
|Marking scheme||1 mark for every correct answer (No negative marking)|
JAIIB EXAM NOV 2022 | IIBF JAIIB PASSING CRITERIA :
To clear the JAIIB Exam this November 2022, one needs to fulfil the following criteria:
- The minimum mark required for passing each subject or paper is 50 out of 100 marks.
- The candidate can have 45 marks with an aggregate of 50% in all subjects, provided s/he obtains the marks in one attempt.
- Credits can be retained by the candidate for the subjects passed in an attempt till the expiry of the time limit.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
To get offers on the JAIIB or other IIBF Certification Exams, you can talk to us on our Whatsapp No.: 8360944207
Or you can also directly visit the website for IIBF Exam Materials: iibf.info
For regular banking related updates & free updates you can join us on:
- Telegram Channel: IIBF Telegram Group
- YouTube Channel: Learning Sessions
- Instagram: Learning Sessions
All the Best for your Exams!
Team: Learning Sessions