JAIIB 2022 MAY EXAM NOTIFICATION
JAIIB or Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers is an associate examination conducted by the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF). This exam aims to test the basic knowledge of an individual to work as a banking professional.
It is conducted twice a year in the month of May and November by IIBF and is only applicable to the ordinary members of the institute. Qualifying in this exam can help the members of IIBF in getting their promotions quickly and get jobs in many other related industries such as foreign exchange, treasury, etc.
Read Also:- JAIIB EXAM DATE 2022
The JAIIB Exam dates for the May 2022 Attempt will be announced by the IIBF on its official website i.e www.iibf.org.in which will get updated as and when we get the notification from IIBF:-
|JAIIB EXAMINATION DATE||SUBJECT|
|–||Principles & Practices of Banking|
|–||Accounting & Finance for Bankers|
|–||Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking|
***The time of the exam will be mentioned on the admit letter.
Read Also:- WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEMPT JAIIB AND CAIIB EXAM
STUDY MATERIAL FOR MAY JAIIB EXAM 2022.
Study material by learning sessions includes 1500+ short study notes 3000 + previous year or memory recalled questions of principles and practices of banking, accounting and Finance for banking and legal and regulatory aspects of Banking. We also have started chapter-wise full course videos of all the papers of j and I b study material that includes 50 hours plus video course. This video course of PPB, AFB, LRAB is available in English mixed Hindi language so that one can understand all the concepts of Banking easily.
For the upcoming exams of principles and practices of banking, accounting and Finance of Banking, and legal and regulatory aspects of Banking we have added previous year questions of the December 2019 exam. We also have uploaded a PDF of principles and practices of Banking by the learning sessions which candidates can use for offline preparation of JAIIB.
Follow us on Facebook and subscribe to us on YouTube so as to get updated with our videos.
JAIIB MAY EXAM 2022 NEW SYLLABUS
There are three papers covered in the JAIIB exam syllabus all of which are compulsory:-
Paper-I – Principle and Practices of Banking, which is divided into 5 modules (Module A to Module E)
Paper-II – Accounting and Finance for Bankers. This is divided into 4 modules (Module A to Module D)
Paper-III – Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking which is again further divided into 4 modules.
Read Also:- JAIIB EXAM FREE STUDY MATERIAL DOWNLOAD PDF
The detailed syllabus and modules covered in the exam are listed in the table below :-
|Paper I – Principle and Practices of Banking||· Module A – Indian Financial System
· Module B – Functions Of Banks
· Module C – Banking Technology
· Module D – Support Services: Marketing Of Banking Services/ Products
· Module E – Ethics In Banks And Financial Institutions.
|Paper II – Accounting & Finance for Bankers||· Module A – Business Mathematics And Finance
· Module B – Principles Of Bookkeeping & Accountancy
· Module C – Final Accounts
· Module D – Banking Operations
|Paper III – Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking||· Module A – Regulations And Compliance
· Module B – Legal Aspects Of Banking Operations
· Module C – Banking Related Laws
· Module D – Commercial Laws With Reference To Banking Operations
Candidates can check the new and updated JAIIB 2022 syllabus here: https://iibf.org.in/documents/RulesSyllabus/2020/21-JAIIB-Final_20022020.pdf
MAY JAIIB 2022 EXAM PATTERN
The pattern of JAIIB exam 2022 is listed as below –
- The time limit of the examination is 2 hours for each paper.
- The exam will be conducted in online mode only.
- Each exam will have 120 objective-type multiple-choice questions carrying 100 marks including questions based on case study/case lets.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The questions in the JAIIB exam are related to the following topics :
- Analytical/logical exposition
- Knowledge testing
- Case analysis
- Conceptual grasp
- Candidates can attempt the examination either in Hindi or English language, and should clearly fill in their choice of the medium at the time of registration of application. This medium cannot be changed at a later stage.
Important Topic:- JAIIB 2022 EXAM NOTIFICATION
|No. of Questions||120|
|Duration of exam||2 hours|
|Type of questions||MCQs|
|Mode of examination||Online mode|
|Medium of exam||Hindi or English|
|Marking scheme||1 mark for every correct answer (No negative marking)|
JAIIB EXAM MAY 2022 PASSING CRITERIA :
- The minimum mark required for passing each subject or paper is 50 out of 100 marks.
- The candidate can have 45 marks with an aggregate of 50% in all subjects, provided s/he obtains the marks in one attempt.
- Credits can be retained by the candidate for the subjects passed in an attempt till the expiry of the time limit.