NOTIFICATION | EXAM DATE | EXAM PATTERN | ELIGIBILITY & SYLLABUS | JAIIB EXAM MAY 2024
Registration Dates of JAIIB EXAM MAY 2024, JAIIB MAY Exam dates 2024, Exam Pattern & Latest Study Material 2024.
JAIIB, or Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers, is one of the esteemed flagship courses offered by IIBF (INDIAN INSTITUTE OF BANKING & FINANCE). JAIIB targets to provide basic knowledge in banking and financial services, banking technology, customer relations, basic accountancy, and legal aspects necessary to carry out day-to-day banking operations.
CHECK IT OUT: JAIIB MAY 2024 ONLINE CRASH COURSE
IIBF JAIIB MAY 2024 ELIGIBILITY
i) Only ordinary members of the Institute are eligible to take the exam (any person working in the banking and finance industry whose employer is an Institutional Member of the Institute is eligible to apply for membership).
(ii) Candidates must have completed the equivalent of the 12th standard test in any discipline. On the recommendation of the bank’s Manager/office-in-charge of the bank’s office where the candidate is working, the Institute may, at its discretion, allow any candidate from the clerical or supervisory staff cadre of banks to appear at the examination, even if they do not have a 12th standard pass or its equivalent.
(iii) Members of the Institute (IIBF) who are subordinate staff of recognized banking/financial institutions in India can take the examination if they have completed the 12th standard or its equivalent.
JAIIB MAY EXAM REGISTRATION DATES
The standard examination fee applies from the prescribed registration dates that will be notified by the Institute.
From the 2nd of the week of registration, the formal examination costs an additional Rs.100/- would be charged.
And in the last & final week of the JAIIB Exam registration process, the standard study cost, an additional Rs.200/- would be charged.
|Principles & Practices of Banking Syllabus 2024
|JAIIB PPB Study Material PDF 2024
|JAIIB PPB Notes PDF 2024
|JAIIB PPB Mock Test PDF 2024
READ MORE: CLEAR MAY JAIIB EXAM 2024 IN A SINGLE ATTEMPT IN 15 DAYS
JAIIB IIBF MAY EXAMINATION FEES:
For India’s examination centres Fees:
For attempt 1- Rs.2,700/-
For attempt 2- Rs.1,300/-
For attempt 3- Rs.1,300/-
For attempt 4- Rs. 1,300/-
For attempt 5- Rs. 1,300/-
*Plus Taxes and service charges applicable @18%
The cost will not be returned or changed on any account once paid.
JAIIB MAY 2023 EXAM DATES:
|JAIIB EXAM date
|JAIIB EXAM Subjects
it will be given in the letter of approval
|Indian Economy & Indian Financial System
It will be given in the letter of approval
|Principles & Practices of Banking
It will be given in the letter of approval
|Accounting & Financial Management for Bankers
It will be given in the letter of approval
|Retail Banking & Wealth Management
- For registration, go to the IIBF JAIIB course and log in using your membership or registration number and password under the ‘Apply for examinations online’ page.
- On the new page, carefully read the regulations, syllabus, eligibility criteria, and directions for filling out the JAIIB 2024 form.
- Choose the IIBF JAIIB EXAM from the list of exams.
- On the left side, select the Examination or Courses option.
- Use your membership number and password to log in.
- Read the guidelines carefully before accepting.
- Fill out the application form with all essential information, then examine it for any errors.
- Once you’ve double-checked for any errors, click Accept & Submit, and then pay the application cost.
- Choose the payment method you want to use and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the transaction.
- When the payment is completed, the transaction details will be displayed on your screen and emailed to your cell phone and e-mail address.
- Print the application form and payment information for future reference.
JAIIB MAY EXAM PATTERN:
- The question paper will have about 100 objective-type multiple-choice questions worth 100 points, including questions based on case studies/case lets. The Institute, on the other hand, has the authority to change the number of questions that will be asked for each subject.
- The exam will be conducted entirely online.
- There will be negative markings for incorrect answers (1/4th of the Marks allotted to the MCQ/Question of the JAIIB Exam).
|Accounting & Financial Management for Bankers Syllabus 2024
|JAIIB AFM Study Material PDF 2024
|JAIIB AFM Notes PDF 2024
|JAIIB AFM Mock Test PDF 2024
TIME LIMIT FOR SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THE EXAMINATION:
- Candidates will have 3 years to pass the exam or 5 attempts (non-consecutive attempts) whichever gets exhausted first.
- Candidates who fail to pass the examination within the 3-year time limit or exhausted their attempts have to re-enrol. Such applicants will not be given credit for any previous subjects they may have expired.
- For the first attempt, a 3-year time limit will begin from the date of application. Attempts will be counted regardless of whether or not a candidate arrives for an examination.
EXAMINATION TIME: The examination will take two hours to complete for each paper.
JAIIB EXAM MAY 2024 SYLLABUS
It is advised to relate to fiscal journals, particularly “IIBF VISION” and “BANK QUEST,” published by the Institute.
A separate Module on “ETHICS IN BANKS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS” has been added to the paper PPB.
PAPER 1 – INDIAN ECONOMY & INDIAN FINANCIAL SYSTEM
MODULE A- INDIAN ECONOMIC ARCHITECTURE
MODULE B – ECONOMIC CONCEPTS RELATED TO BANKING
MODULE C- INDIAN FINANCIAL ARCHITECTURE
MODULE D – FINANCIAL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
PAPER 2 – PRINCIPLES & PRACTICES OF BANKING
MODULE A – GENERAL BANKING OPERATIONS
MODULE B – LENDING OPERATIONS OF BANKS
MODULE C – BANKING TECHNOLOGY
MODULE D – ETHICS IN BANKS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
PAPER 3 – ACCOUNTING & FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT FOR BANKERS
MODULE A – ACCOUNTING PRINCIPLES AND PROCESSES
MODULE B – FINANCIAL STATEMENTS AND CORE BANKING SYSTEMS
MODULE C – FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
MODULE D – TAXATION AND FUNDAMENTALS OF COSTING
PAPER 4 – RETAIL BANKING & WEALTH MANAGEMENT
MODULE A – INTRODUCTION TO RETAIL BANKING
MODULE B – RETAIL PRODUCTS AND RECOVERY
MODULE C – SUPPORT SERVICES – MARKETING OF BANKING SERVICES / PRODUCTS
MODULE D – WEALTH MANAGEMENT
STUDY MATERIAL FOR THE JAIIB MAY EXAM 2024
The Institute has prepared courseware to cover the subject. The courseware( book) for the subject will be available at the publisher’s outlets. Information on the book( s) and publisher( s) outlets can be set up on the IIBF website at www.iibf.org.in under the” test Affiliated” section. campaigners should use all of the course accoutrements to their advantage. Rules and regulations change regularly in banking and fiscal diligence, still, due to their dynamic nature.
As a result, courseware shouldn’t be reckoned upon as a solitary source of information for studying for tests. campaigners should check the IIBF website for updates as well as RBI Master leaflets/ Master Directions and IIBF publications similar to IIBF Vision, Bank Quest, and others on a regular base.
All of these sources are essential in terms of the disquisition. campaigners should also look at the websites of organizations like the RBI, SEBI, BIS, IRDAI, and FEDAI, as well as other books and publications about the subject/ test in question. It’s also possible to ask about current events that are related to the subject/ test.
Learning sessions provide a platform for covering all of the critical study material questions, previous year or memory recalled to queries from all four JAIIB papers: PPB- principles and Practices of Banking, AFM- Accounting & Financial Management for Bankers, and RBWM- Retail Banking & Wealth Management and IE&IF- Indian Economy & Indian Financial System.
The following is a link to the study material: https://learningsessions.in/jaiib-exam-study-material/
The institute offers e-learning for all JAIIB, DB&F, and CAIIB papers to help students better understand the concepts. Candidates can access the e-learning (from Desktops and Laptops only) at their leisure and from any location via our website www.iibf.org.in. All applicants who have enrolled for the above-mentioned examinations will receive their user id and password through email from the Institute.
Many banking videos are streamed every day, but we provide quality over quantity.
For all JAIIB, DB&F, and CAIIB exams, the institute offers video classes (pre-recorded video classes) (compulsory subjects). These video lectures are available on the Institute’s YouTube site.
What do we provide you extra?
Study Mantras from Toppers
For long study hours during final exams, you can follow the 50:10 study method, where you study for 50 minutes and take a break for 10 minutes. This helps maintain a balance for a fresh mind that absorbs good chunks of information and enables you to study for longer hours.
Study smarter, not harder
- Give yourself enough time
- Practice on old exams
- Organize your study space
- Explain your answers to others
- Use flow charts and diagrams
- Take regular breaks
Our team comprises passionate, zealous, and highly experienced people who have come together with the vision of providing a trained workforce to the banking sector.
OVERVIEW OF JAIIB MAY 2023 IIBF
|JAIIB EXAM MAY 2024
|LANGUAGE OF IIBF JAIIB 2023
|English and Hindi
|1st Week of Registration: Normal examination fee is applicable
2nd Week of Registration: Normal examination fee plus Rs.100/-
3rd Week of Registration: Normal examination fee plus Rs.200/-
|First attempt fee – Rs.2,700/-
2nd attempt fee – Rs.1,300/-
3rd attempt fee – Rs.1,300/-
4th attempt fee – Rs.1,300/-
5th attempt fee – Rs.1,300/-
|EXAM APPLICATION MODE
|Online only (remote proctoring mode)
|Indian Economy & Indian Financial System – 05-05-2024
|Principles & Practices of Banking – 11-05-2024
|Accounting & Financial Management for Bankers – 12-05-2024
19-05-2024 Retail Banking & Wealth Management